Welcome to the Neogaea Roleplay Community


    Recudor: Party's House

    Share
    avatar
    ★Yuki~♪
    ★Ojouhimesama☆
    ★Ojouhimesama☆

    Posts : 899
    Join date : 2013-12-14
    Age : 26
    Location : Calgary

    Re: Recudor: Party's House

    Post by ★Yuki~♪ on Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:01 am

    The door opens and Richard steps into the frame. He freezes as he sees the scene before him; Jack is laying on the floor, with broken shards of ice around him. The air is tingling with static tension, and Jericho is stomping up the stairs and to his room with an ominously glowing book in his hand. The little white cat is standing on the table, hissing at the whole ordeal, and Sharpe is standing off to the side  while Frazil is grabs Feli's bag. All the while Hitomi sleeps in the corner through all the noise without a care in the world.


    _________________



    ~ ~ ~ Click to Interact ~ ~ ~

    avatar
    BlakeAviat
    Veteran
    Veteran

    Posts : 464
    Join date : 2013-12-15
    Location : Chicago

    Re: Recudor: Party's House

    Post by BlakeAviat on Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:27 am

    Sharpe steps back a bit, not really fazed by the outburst but wary of what would happen if he intervened. Protraction and arcana in general is something he doesn't like to meddle with, lest he get scorched. As soon as Jericho snatches the book up from the table, Sharpe watches him take it up to his room. He sees something peculiar, but he'd have to do some searching within the next day. Something in the corner of the cover...

    As RD steps into the doorway, he looks up at him, smiling wryly.

    "Its uh... its not what you think it is, just some feuding."

    He glares at Frazil, hoping she's not too terribly sleep-deprived.

    "No pun intended, but you might want to cool it, get your bearings."

    He walks over to Jack and takes a knee.

    "Well now you know - don't feth things up, it comes back to bite you in the ass punch you in the face. Yours was completely magical. Can you stand?"
    avatar
    Saint
    Veteran
    Veteran

    Posts : 379
    Join date : 2013-12-15
    Age : 22
    Location : Chicago

    Re: Recudor: Party's House

    Post by Saint on Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:06 am

    Air can't help but feel a little upset that the emotions in the room have gotten the best of them, with Doc loosing a beam and Frazil's icy grumpiness. She sighs heavily and shakes her head.

    "Well if we abandon him to the authorities that kind of feels like betraying our own. I know you've not been with us much, and i know not of how you associated with other people where you came from, but he's shown that he has positives to bring to the table. I honestly just thought I'd sneak it onto her or near her in some way instead of dirtying it up. I'm sure it doesn't have to look like we were in a fight or something to get it back, objects can come back from that unscathed." She says. She looks over at RD, who has returned from his foray. She says nothing, but gives him a look of shame, as if she could have done something to not let this happen.

    "I should not have gone out, should I?" she says, half aloud and half mumbling to herself.

    "I'll go get dressed if we decide that's what we're going to do." She says as she goes back to her room.
    avatar
    Producer-san
    1st Winter 2015
    1st Winter 2015

    Posts : 321
    Join date : 2013-12-15
    Age : 22
    Location : Germany

    Re: Recudor: Party's House

    Post by Producer-san on Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:18 pm

    He tries to keep his eyes closed, but his sleeping attempt remains short-lived. He opens them with a bit of a worn out look on his face. Jian sighs, then sitting up in his bed, shortly after getting out of it to dress himself enough to leave the room.

    Standing there, he looks up at the ceiling, once again sighing.
    " There never is any sort of peace, I guess.... ", he says, then scratching his stubble before opening the door, stepping outside, just seeing Airgetlam going back into her room. Moments later, he takes a few steps towards and down the stairs, squinting a little as he can't really comprehend what exactly is going on.

    "What...? What are you guys doing?", he says, as he just woke up from his short sleep, trying to understand this chaotic lineup of events.
    "You should all be sleeping instead of waking up others. Why does Jack look like he got beaten up anyway? Were you people fighting? I mean, it's been quite loud for the past bit."

    He just shakes his head, eyes closed, he opens them again and has quite a serious look on his face as he slowly gets into a more awakened state.
    "Whatever it is, keep it down. We all have matters and tasks at hand, and judging by the ruckus, something went wrong. But by all means, remain -reasonable- and -calm- over it. Last thing we need is tearing our heads off."
    His mood is growing more and more grumpy as he vents due to the lack of sleep, everyone still sort of frozen or well, stiff and tense under the current circumstances.

    "That said, spare me the explanations, I gotta rest like everyone else should aswell. Now please, keep things in a fashion where getting shut-eye is possible.", he exclaims, "Good night."
    Then turning around, he goes back up, muttering to himself in his native tounge as if he was to say something along the line of "Geez, these people" or the likes.
    avatar
    Spiked Edge
    Player
    Player

    Posts : 178
    Join date : 2014-08-07
    Age : 27

    Re: Recudor: Party's House

    Post by Spiked Edge on Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:29 pm

    Richard calmly walked his way back to the house after turning in the bounty, a bit confused as to why Feli didn't mention a meeting place, but otherwise pleased that they at least nabbed the Soul Gem. He hoped that Jericho and Jack made it back safely and administered whatever treatment Clarent required to get back on her feet. Where it went form there, he didn't know, and honestly, being a bit of as thrill-seeker, wasn't particularly sure he'd mind much if she thanked them and headed off on her merry way; maybe then he might be able to focus a bit more on the mysteries surrounding the city, since seemingly she was unrelated.

    In regards to mystery he started to ponder on the new one that had entered his life, Feli. The Lady seemed to be pretty professional, sure, but the fact that she didn't make much of a big stink about her missing possessions... Hell, for the most part she seemed mildly irritated at best... It bugged him somehow... It pulled at the back of his mind as strange... There may be a bit more to the girl than he had already discovered, he shrugged, guessing he'd find out when they met up later on... Although... When AND Where were much better questions, considering she never mentioned either before taking off. A pursuit to which Richard was unsuccessful in following up on once she left the bounty boards...

    At this time his pondering is broken by what seems to be yelling. He can't quite make out what's being said but from what he can tell it sounded female in origin. He's more attentive now, his head instantly perks up as he attempts to tune his ears into what maybe the source. As he begins to gain familiarity with the area he realizes he's actually pretty close to the group's current base of operations... "Wait a sec, this isn't coming from there is it?" Unconsciously his pace begins to quicken, the sound carried well around there, but irritatingly enough he couldn't make out any more of what was being said.

    As he gets closer, he hears a crash, low and thumping, followed by the sound of... glass...? "Nah, couldn't be... the sound was a bit too heavy to be glass, but definitely audible as if something... or some one had been heavily slammed against a window." He slows his pace, deciding it may be a bit better to get a full grasp of the situation, desperately trying to play it cool and use his head, instead of bursting though the door in a panic. '... am going to study this book, it intrigues me...' is all he hears as he walks up to the door. Its Jericho, he nods to himself with confirmation before sighing heavily "Shit..." He mutters under his breath before turning the knob and gaining entry, the feeling he got earlier when the man was speaking with Feli and himself rudely returning to the forefront of his thoughts.

    He freezes at the sight before him; seems as though most of the crew was downstairs watching this spectacle go down, Air and Jian not included although he could see the miss descending the stairs. Most of the players in this drama seemed gathered around Jack who was now laid out near the base of the staircase surrounded by what looked like... shards of ice? The entire room a breathless and stunned silence, the tension so thick it could be cut and served to each guest, with the only one actually moving being Jericho, who was now ascending the steps, an odd black book that seemed to radiate a malicious aura gripped tightly in his hand.

    He forgoes asking about it for the moment to turn his gaze at Frazil, who looked absolutely livid, and due to the residue of what he could only assume was her abilities, he raised an eyebrow towards her as if to silently ask "Did you...?" He had to admit, he was a bit surprised despite his confusion, he expected something from Jericho, sure, but not Frazil. He'd have to keep his eyes on her if she was really prone to lashing out like this... He spots a bag with a torn strap in her grip, it seemed familiar... Feli's? Not seeing the actual heist in action he could only assume the tear happened after the events within the bounty hall. He frowned, this would definitely make it harder to return... His frantic musing is broken by the hissing of Atrium's Cat, who's name, if it had one, escaped him for the moment. And he looks towards it and Hitomi to a lesser extent, who is sleeping rather peacefully in a corner of the room, completely unfazed by the current events.

    Sharp mentions an argument, which Richard could gather from the evidence available, but the comment towards Frazil to 'cool it' makes Richard snicker. Heh, temperature puns, he got it, Pun definitely intended. He relaxes a bit in reaction to it, realizing he had tensed up at the door-frame. He listens along as Sharpe checks on Jack doing his best not to burst out into a giggling heap at 'bite you in the ass punch you in the face'. He had never heard that before, seems as though beneath the chilled exterior Sharpe was feeling the heat as well... Heh, more temp puns... It was odd, he should have felt stressed or a bit strung out in response to the scene before him, but it was giving him an odd feeling of comfort, he found himself amused by the chaotic scene before him...

    He stood in awe of the feeling for a moment as he listens to Air speak of returning the stolen bag and... not turning Jack into the authorities...? Who thought of that? He looked at her with a bit of a questioning gaze before realizing she looked a bit ashamed, as if she could have had a hand in this argument. She seems to mutter something that he can't quite make out before mentioning getting dressed and returning to her room. The look snapped him back to the situation at hand, hell it made him feel a bit ashamed himself... He felt as though he should say something... but until he had a better grasp of the situation he was at a loss, he opened his mouth as if to make a comment, but abruptly closed it again as the words refused to come to him.

    Jian comes halfway down the stairs for a moment and chews the group out for not only waking him but arguing in the first place, before heel-turning his way back to bed muttering something in his native tongue, which Richard could only guess was either curses or 'the nerve of these people', regardless he returns his attention to the group, bemused as he breathes in sharply, "Well then!" he says in a rather upbeat tone, as he closes the front door behind him softly as to not disturb anyone anymore than they already had; "Anyone mind explaining what just happened?" he says as he walks over towards Jack, past Frazil and next to Sharpe in an attempt to help the beaten man up.

    "You especially Jack, what exactly happened back there? The flash-bang had me completely senseless, so i'm not a hundred percent sure what went down... So start from the top and get me up to speed as to current events." Richard looks at him rather sternly as he helps him up, not sure as to whether he deserved what happened or not, but more than expecting it to be that way. Still, he considered himself an associate of Jack's, so it wasn't like he wouldn't help him in this situation regardless. "Feel free to chime in with anything i should know, he mentions offhand to both Frazil and Sharpe." Giving them to option to freely speak their minds and vent if necessary. "Feel free to clue me in on the book Jericho had as well." he also mentions before he forgets, thinking it may have been important or had a hand in this chaos as well.


    _________________
    The true start of your life is the point in which you set a goal.
    The next step is to figure out why you've set this goal and what led you there.
    Your past is an important part of your future. ~Spiked Edge


    Inventory:


    Currency:
    $$$$$$
    avatar
    Dr.Atrium
    The Good Doctor
    The Good Doctor

    Posts : 471
    Join date : 2013-12-15
    Age : 27
    Location : USA

    Re: Recudor: Party's House

    Post by Dr.Atrium on Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:26 pm

    As Jericho makes his way up the stairs, he hears RD walk into the building. He can't help but sigh. "Great, now I know he is going to disapprove of what I did down there...Not that I really care, I just don't want to listen to one of his long winded speeches." He thinks to himself as he keeps climbing. He walks into his room and walks over to the girl sleeping on his bed. He sees that the Soultrap is around her neck. "Well, at lest he was smart enough to put the damn thing on her. Hopefully this girl will be having improvements by the morning." He nods and walks over to the desk and pulls up the book that he had gotten from down stairs. The symbols looked very familiar to him but he can not place them. He then pulls up his bag from the floor and starts looking through it. With any luck he or Atrium will have something to jog his memories.


    Last edited by Dr.Atrium on Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total


    _________________
    Raymondo, Demon Hunter
    Arcana - Arcana: 8 |Speed: 7 |Agility: 5, Might: 5
    00   ,25    , 00   
    Inventory
    Lantern, Scythe, Protraction Apache Revolver, Branded summoning pentagram, Colette's AQL Code (#1209), Kaavi's AQL Code(#1811), A plain alloy box with one quartz crystal that Kaavi was testing, Rey's own AQL (#3356), Spirit Lens


    "Revenge is an act of passion; Vengeance of justice. Injuries are revenged; Crimes are avenged."
    "I do not live in hope. I work to return it."
    avatar
    dthvader
    Player
    Player

    Posts : 242
    Join date : 2014-02-26
    Age : 22
    Location : where you least expect

    Re: Recudor: Party's House

    Post by dthvader on Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:59 pm

    Jack attempted to chuckle as a means of ignoring the pain, but all he could yield was violent coughs coupled but an out of place grin.

    "Air, my dear, I should probably mention that you are the only one currently who is mentioning turning me over to the authorities as an option on the table."

    Jack coughed a bit more before turning to Richard.

    "I screwed up... I should have told you to have someone else to help you with your plan, but I guess I wasn't thinking at all in the heat of the moment. When I stole the soul trap, I stole the girl's bag too. There's no way of returning it because it contains a mysterious book. Jericho said some things...I said somethings...and he got upset at the things I said. Retaliated. The worst part is that I regret everything I told him, but if I apologized, he would never believe I was being sincere because of all the pain he put me in. I can only assume the grief I gave him must have been worse."

    Jack, with a less clouded mind as the pain began to subside, was quite perplexed by the blast. When Jericho hit him, he felt the pain from within his internal organs rather than on his chest. He chose to spare Richard the details on that assuming he wasn't interested.
    avatar
    ★Yuki~♪
    ★Ojouhimesama☆
    ★Ojouhimesama☆

    Posts : 899
    Join date : 2013-12-14
    Age : 26
    Location : Calgary

    Re: Recudor: Party's House

    Post by ★Yuki~♪ on Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:35 am

    Jericho looks through his bag and studies the book while things settle down downstairs. Neither of which help him very much at the time. The book is simply another unanswered question, another piece of some new puzzle. When he opens the book and flips through the pages he notices they are empty. Nothing surprising for a notebook or anything, but if it really were a notebook it would have at least some notes written inside. But no, the book is clearly magic in origin. Jericho stops at a random page and after a moment of waiting some unknown symbols appear; ""
    He flips through the pages, and they're all empty again, but the moment he stops again the same letters appear; ""


    _________________



    ~ ~ ~ Click to Interact ~ ~ ~

    avatar
    BlakeAviat
    Veteran
    Veteran

    Posts : 464
    Join date : 2013-12-15
    Location : Chicago

    Re: Recudor: Party's House

    Post by BlakeAviat on Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:39 pm

    Sharpe shakes his head.

    "Yeah Frazil decided to freeze him up and Jericho took advantage of the time to give him a blast of light, was a non-lethal though, so he's ok, just shaken. As for that book it's written in some language I don't know, never seen it. We found it in her bag yeah, but for some reason all the pages are blank until a few seconds later text appears. Don't know what to make of it." He stands back up and looks RD squarely.

    "You stayed behind for a bit, what held you up? Don't tell me the girl started growing on you." He says to him.
    avatar
    Saint
    Veteran
    Veteran

    Posts : 379
    Join date : 2013-12-15
    Age : 22
    Location : Chicago

    Re: Recudor: Party's House

    Post by Saint on Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:50 pm

    Airgetlam puts on the pair of pants and the shirt she purchased earlier, now a very inconspicuous grey and she pulls on her cloak, and her crossbow as well as her shortsword, though not all of her kit is with her to reduce weight. She makes sure to keep the stealth device in a place where she can easily access it. She plants each foot at a ninety-degree angle to the wall to tie her bootlaces, and then proceeds downstairs where she addresses the question she was asked earlier by Jack.

    "Frazil's the one who brought it up, I was just saying that we shouldn't go about tossing you to the wolves. Anyway, I don't know what's going to end up happening but I'm ready for whatever is needed. If we don't I'll just head to bed."
    avatar
    Spiked Edge
    Player
    Player

    Posts : 178
    Join date : 2014-08-07
    Age : 27

    Re: Recudor: Party's House

    Post by Spiked Edge on Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:24 pm

    Jack coughs rather roughly in return to his question at first, soon mentioning that Air was the one who reccomended him to the autorities, which is quickly corrected by air, whom informs him that it was Frazil who suggested it. Seems the attack the man was hit with rattled a bit more than just his body. Although, in all honestly, Richard didn't like the idea anyway. Jack may have been a bit haphazard at times, but he definitely had his uses, unique skills and knowledge that only he posesses; a valuable tome of knowledge with a bit of a loose covering is all. Although according to what Jack said next that list of abilities didn't include much slight of hand in the way of theft... or tact in the way of heated conversation.

    Sharpe explains the conflict a bit further, detailing how Jack was coincidentally set up to take a particularly heavy blow, a situation that causes Richard to grimace in reaction. He looked over Jack once more, wondering if the man was honestly alright, but soon considered that  in a situation like that if Jericho seriously wanted him injured, he would be. No doubt about it. Sharpe then takes the moment to explain a bit more about the book they found as well as essentially ask what took RD so long to get there.

    "An odd language? Hmm..." Richard considers taking a look at the book as well, not so much to confirm the findings so far, as to see if maybe he could make something out of it. "As for what i was doing? Heh, firstly i was tying to make myself inconspicious as well as throw any tails off our trail. Second i wanted to have a word with her, i'll admit. Mainly to get score some info about the going ons around here, thinking maybe she'd have seen more than we have or get perhaps a different perspective on the ordeals as a whole, yanno see a bit of what the populace knows about what's going on here, maybe catch wind of whether or not we have any tails concerning Jian and Jack. I was merely looking to gather some info, maybe even make an aqaintence in the meantime, at first that is. She actually asked me to help her with a few bounties in exchange for info. If ya want i'm sure she wouldn't mind having you tag along as long as we keep the group small, girl's definitely a pro, and that cannon she has on her packs a serious punch i'd assume. Feli is the name she gave me by the way. Sounds like a nick name or a codename. Definitely not her real one. Anyway, as i was talking to her i noticed she took her missing posessions with more irritation and annoyance than actual worry. She didn't seem overly concerned. It bothers me." He lowers his voice a bit and mutters the next few words so that only those in the immediate area can hear them, indicating for the others to come closer and speaking specifically to Air at first. "You actually may not need to go so far to return this." He then turns his attention to the the group as a whole. "Its my fault that this is a bit of an after thought, but given her reactions to having her things snatched away, We need to check and see if the bag or maybe even the book have some kindof location indicator on them. She could be on her way to the house right now, maybe even already here. Stay cool -pun definitely intended-" he flashes a rather devious smirk at Frazil "... and act normal, but be aware."

    He turns his attention back to Jack quickly changing the topic and his concerns back to the overall status of the house, as well as raising his voice back to normal speaking volume. "Getting back to you two, I'm assuming you said something that hit a bit of a sore spot for the man then." RD says to Jack, sighing soon after. "Thought i was the berzerker in this house...." he keeps the thought to himself and smirks somberly towards Jack "Well if you ya still feel bad about it later feel free to apologize when things calm down, give it some time, let the waters still, and i'm sure he'll at least hear you out... As for the bag though..." He glances toward the bag still being held by Frazil, "Yeah... that may be a bit hard to return for any of us who were there, but i'm sure if we can work it out between the seven of us. If we are returning it that is..." feeling the cold stares he's attracting he hastily adds "... Because if we ARE going to return it we need to consider if we're gonna turn in the book or not..." The gazes relax a bit. "I mean we could just say the book was gone when we discovered the bag, maybe take other valuables to cover the tracks a bit more? Was there anything else of value in there? I mean, i assume ya'll got the soul trap back to Clarent, so other than what i've heard about this book, nothing else really concerns us too much, still it may be a good idea to play this up a bit before we return it otherwise it'll be glaringly obvious there was something specific the ones who stole it were after."


    _________________
    The true start of your life is the point in which you set a goal.
    The next step is to figure out why you've set this goal and what led you there.
    Your past is an important part of your future. ~Spiked Edge


    Inventory:


    Currency:
    $$$$$$
    avatar
    DelaKayte
    Player
    Player

    Posts : 274
    Join date : 2014-11-09

    Re: Recudor: Party's House

    Post by DelaKayte on Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:40 pm

    Frazil collects the ice shards into a pool of water around her feet. She didn't mean to get Jack hurt, just held. She yells up the stairs at Jericho as he walks off with the book. Jericho! Are you even listening? You can't just run off with that thing... She trails off to a more normal voice, pressing her fingers to her forehead, then even further until she seems to be talking to herself more than anything. ...she'll be looking for her shit....Not that you care, so long as your curiosity is sated.

    She runs her fingers up and down her forehead, massaging at the headache and looks over at the man she lashed out on. Jack, while I meant to bind you, I didn't mean to set you up for that cheap shot Jericho took. You're still an idiot, but it seems the rest of the group has no intention of letting me turn you in, so whatever.

    She then goes to find Jian and speaks to him in the most broken confusing version of Eastern he's ever heard. Using words that don't even exist.    ~~unitelligible~~ Jian. ~~~~ Need. ~~~~~~~ For Frazil. Herbs. ~~~~~ Not sleep. ~~~~~~ Calm for making. ~~~~~ have ~~~, in pouch, you? ~~~~, ~~~~ ~~~. Please?


    _________________
    Atsuko Samhradháin Tattooed Warrior
    Chaos - Agility: 10Speed: 8Endurance: 5 | Accuracy: 3
    04 Gold  00 Silver 00 Bronze 
    Inventory
    Cloak- white, waterproof, fur lined Clothing- haltar top, short shorts, knee-high leather boots Backpack- waterproof canvas Gear- Knife, mess kit, string, waterproof bedroll, canvas sheet, Worn out Sonic Boots, Black and gold formal outfit Hunting Javelin x2 | AQL#1498 | Alexander's AQL Code #1131 |Party AQL codes: #1502, #3356
    avatar
    Producer-san
    1st Winter 2015
    1st Winter 2015

    Posts : 321
    Join date : 2013-12-15
    Age : 22
    Location : Germany

    Re: Recudor: Party's House

    Post by Producer-san on Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:07 pm

    Jian, which is just in his underwear at this point, is a bit surprised with Frazil suddenly entering the room. Sitting on his bed, rubbing his eyes, he listens to her trying to speak to him. He's a bit unsure why she's trying to speak with him in his native tounge, as it's really broken.
    He sighs, then smiles faintly, patting her shoulder.

    "Not sure why you're trying to speak in my native tounge, but it's all good. The attempt was quite interesting, I gotta admit. In any case, if I understood correctly, you can't sleep because you're riled up? I might be able to come up with a mixture that's providing a calmer sleep, though, I will take a few minutes."
    He gestures her to sit down on his bed as he gets up, scavinging through his backpack to see what he has upstairs with him. He finds a few of the ones he'd like to use, a lavender-like smell filling the room as he goes through a few to take a smell, confirming it's the right herb.

    Not much later, he then nearly gathered the few he needs. Notices though that he has nothing to grind and brew it with. He is forced to go downstairs for that, which doesn't concern him much, now that he's still awake anyway.

    "Wait here, I'll be right back, just sit down, or even lay down for a short moment if you have to.", he then says, with an assuring nod. He opens the door, goes downstairs, not even putting up anything. He then enters the room in his underwear, seeing that people still have not been sleeping.

    "Ahem... Well. Excuse me for a moment, I'll be gone shortly. I just gotta get something and warm up some water.", he says, just stepping through to do what he must. He digs out the last herb he wanted, water warming on the stove, he then finds the mortar to grind all of that with. A few minutes later, him not even really paying attention to much else, he tiredly fills a small bowl with water. Having done that, he takes the bowl, the last herb and the mortar upstairs, coming back into the room.

    "Back I am, I tried to hurry.", he then says in a quiet and clam tone. Sitting down on the floor with all the stuff required surrounding him. He begins mixing and grinding the amounts he had in mind, adding them to the brew as he goes, quietly humming to himself as he works on it. Two minutes or so later, he then mixes the finished brew a little, getting up and stepping towards Frazil.
    "I can't promise that you'll like this but... Drink this and you soon will feel calmer... Maybe even too calm for your taste. I can say though, you'll sleep great.", a smile forming again as he hands her the brew, him sitting down aside the bed, leaning against it as he waits for Frazil to drink it.
    avatar
    Dr.Atrium
    The Good Doctor
    The Good Doctor

    Posts : 471
    Join date : 2013-12-15
    Age : 27
    Location : USA

    Re: Recudor: Party's House

    Post by Dr.Atrium on Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:58 am

    Jericho sighs and tosses his bag on the ground when he is unable to find anything that could help him translate what he is reading. He focuses on the first set of characters. The longer he starts and thinks, the more he is able to piece together what it says. After several minutes he figures out that 화이트 클로는 위험하다 simply means 'White Claw is dangerous'. He frowns at this. That is a name that he knows that he knows, but he can't seem to figure out where he knows it...White Claw. He then gets up, leaving the book on the table and walks to the window, looking out at the bright moon. He can feel its energy flowing through him as he basks in its light. Today has truly been a waste. He is not a step closer to solving his problem from when he woke up this morning. This fact starts to eat at him. He only has all of tomorrow and until the next day's night before he is no longer in control...


    Last edited by Dr.Atrium on Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total


    _________________
    Raymondo, Demon Hunter
    Arcana - Arcana: 8 |Speed: 7 |Agility: 5, Might: 5
    00   ,25    , 00   
    Inventory
    Lantern, Scythe, Protraction Apache Revolver, Branded summoning pentagram, Colette's AQL Code (#1209), Kaavi's AQL Code(#1811), A plain alloy box with one quartz crystal that Kaavi was testing, Rey's own AQL (#3356), Spirit Lens


    "Revenge is an act of passion; Vengeance of justice. Injuries are revenged; Crimes are avenged."
    "I do not live in hope. I work to return it."
    avatar
    dthvader
    Player
    Player

    Posts : 242
    Join date : 2014-02-26
    Age : 22
    Location : where you least expect

    Re: Recudor: Party's House

    Post by dthvader on Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:18 am

    The thought of being turned over to the authorities by this group of ragtag strangers who Jack was trying so hard to cluster together as one great big family to cure his pathetic loneliness was quite sobering. It forced him to evaluate his where he stood with each individual resident of the house. Not everyone thought of him as too much of a burden. He might even be an asset in the right situation. Frazil was a clear exception, and for clear reasons. Jack learned his lesson about referring to anyone in this house as a murderer or heartless construct, but that didn't change the fact that Jack has lived a vastly different from most of them. He was too cowardly to join the military like his brother and far too ordinary to be whisked away by some incredible mentor to master the arcane, kung fu, or all the ways to make a man cease to breath. Jack's life was one filled with a spot of bad luck and clumsiness, another casual civilian in a world of war. Comprehending what Frazil or the others have been through would be a steep hurdle that could never truly be fully overcame, but it was one Jack would have to make an effort in if he ever wanted to be close to them. And then there was Atrium...

    Jack chuckled. By now he recovered enough so that he could once again laugh effortlessly without the interruption of violent pains.

    "You are definitely right, Richard. I am going to have to apologize to him, but when. How long is too soon? How long is too late? I don't expect you to know. Aether knows I sure don't. I guess I can only hope I figure out when just in time. In the mean time, I should probably keep my distance with Jericho. That being said. Jericho is upstairs, probably to check on Clarent. Could you ask him how she's doing. Other than getting arrested, my greatest fear right now would be finding out that this whole mission was for nothing."

    avatar
    BlakeAviat
    Veteran
    Veteran

    Posts : 464
    Join date : 2013-12-15
    Location : Chicago

    Re: Recudor: Party's House

    Post by BlakeAviat on Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:49 pm

    Sharpe thinks nothing of Jian coming down in his skivvies, he just nods and looks around, and then out the window. He turns back to Rich with a concerned expression, readying himself for a fight if it comes.

    "Are you insinuating she's going to come here in force? That rifle of hers, its predecessors were built to destroy hard targets. I'm beginning to question if she's really so genuine after all - that's why you be wary of the nice ones, often they turn into the nastiest people you'll ever meet."

    He looks back to the room where he trains, and then upstairs.

    "I'll get ready and keep watch just in case, I don't want to be caught unprepared if she indeed turns hostile."

    He looks over at Air.

    "While returning the bag and its contents is still undecided, at least you have another reason to be all set up."
    avatar
    Saint
    Veteran
    Veteran

    Posts : 379
    Join date : 2013-12-15
    Age : 22
    Location : Chicago

    Re: Recudor: Party's House

    Post by Saint on Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:14 pm

    Airgetlam looks down at Jack with a worried expression.

    "You just have to tell yourself everything will turn out ok, or at least won't turn out too bad. The more you think about how bad things can get, the more you're inclined to believe they will happen, and the more likely you'll do something stupid that makes that come true, so don't sweat it. Just lay low for a little bit, watch where you go, when you go. Perhaps tomorrow to calm your nerves we could go out and get something done, you and Jian and me, though you'll want to find something to mask your appearance, so if need be you can borrow my cloak for that."

    She waves to Jian and nods in general.

    "And on that note, I'll go ahead and configure the crossbow." She says, and walks over to the armament in question, and she opens the cylinder, removing the bolts that were there and replacing them with two normal bolts and a syringe bolt. She remembers she has a few bolts quarantined off, and she gets up to take them to Jericho. When she gets to his door, she knocks three times.

    "Hey, Jericho, I have something that could use some decontamination perhaps, just thought i'd leave them with you, Atrium probably would have had an interest in them too."
    avatar
    Spiked Edge
    Player
    Player

    Posts : 178
    Join date : 2014-08-07
    Age : 27

    Re: Recudor: Party's House

    Post by Spiked Edge on Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:58 am

    "Ah... Yeah sure I'll go do that..." Richard responds to Jack absentmindedly as Jian emerges from his room barely clothed. RD can't help but stare at the man as he descends the steps, noting a massive scar across his chest. He stops and pauses, blatantly staring at Jian as he walks by unsure as to whether he should keep his mouth shut or just pop the question.

    Richard had figured Jian was more of a normal citizen, he figured he hadn't seen much conflict. He couldn't help but silently curse himself for thinking the guy had it so easy, there had to be some reason behind him getting tracked after all... He opts for the second, deciding later would be a better time as he brings his attention back to Sharpe "Yeah, That's what i'm worried about. We're not in some kinda fortress, that'd gun would absolutely tear through this place as if it were papier-mache." He shrugs in relation to the comment about her overall personality, "In all honesty, we DO have her stuff... not sure we don't deserve her Ire... But yeah if she shows up, we definitely need to be prepared."

    He nods, "No arguments here." He mentions offhand towards Air and heads towards Jericho's room as well, a few steps behind her. He waits for her to finish before adding in, "I'd also like to check on Clarent, oh and didja discover anything about that book i saw ya come upstairs with?"


    _________________
    The true start of your life is the point in which you set a goal.
    The next step is to figure out why you've set this goal and what led you there.
    Your past is an important part of your future. ~Spiked Edge


    Inventory:


    Currency:
    $$$$$$
    avatar
    DelaKayte
    Player
    Player

    Posts : 274
    Join date : 2014-11-09

    Re: Recudor: Party's House

    Post by DelaKayte on Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:28 pm

    Frazil listens intently to Jian's explanation of what The concoction is supposed to do, and shakes her head. Once again she fumbles through the weird dialect of Eastern, while her hands crush the blankets beneath her in a vice grip. NO!... ~~~~~ apology. No. ~~~~~~ Frazil, Jian. Sleep for not want. ~~~~ ~~ ~~~ for not angry want. ~~~~ ~ ~ ~~~ cup all not maybe? ~~~~~ talk this ~~ ~~~ light doctor for like not ~~~ ~ ~~~~ ~ ~~ doctor for help not. ~~~ ~~ ~ ~~~~. Head wrong ~~~~~~~ angry too much ~~ ~ ~~ angry not real.


    _________________
    Atsuko Samhradháin Tattooed Warrior
    Chaos - Agility: 10Speed: 8Endurance: 5 | Accuracy: 3
    04 Gold  00 Silver 00 Bronze 
    Inventory
    Cloak- white, waterproof, fur lined Clothing- haltar top, short shorts, knee-high leather boots Backpack- waterproof canvas Gear- Knife, mess kit, string, waterproof bedroll, canvas sheet, Worn out Sonic Boots, Black and gold formal outfit Hunting Javelin x2 | AQL#1498 | Alexander's AQL Code #1131 |Party AQL codes: #1502, #3356
    avatar
    Dr.Atrium
    The Good Doctor
    The Good Doctor

    Posts : 471
    Join date : 2013-12-15
    Age : 27
    Location : USA

    Re: Recudor: Party's House

    Post by Dr.Atrium on Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:11 pm

    After staring outside for a bit, Jericho walks back to the book and starts getting to work with the last section of the text. 다섯서에 안나보세요. He stares at it as the symbols pull at his mind. He knows that he knows the characters, it's just putting them together. It takes him few but he is finally able to read what it says. 'Anna's five books.' Jericho cannot help but smile at his work. The book's text reads 'White Claw is dangerous. Anna's five books.' He is about to try to write his own text when there is a knock at the door. He sigh to himself.

    "There is never a moment of peace with these people...is there?" He asks himself. He walks to the door and opens it to find both Airgetlam and RD standing at his door.

    "Can I help you two?" He asks in a flat tone.

    He listens to what the two say.

    "Fine, give me the bolts you wish me to look at. As for RD, you can come in and look at the girl but she is still recovering. I don't expect to see any signs of it working until tomorrow."


    _________________
    Raymondo, Demon Hunter
    Arcana - Arcana: 8 |Speed: 7 |Agility: 5, Might: 5
    00   ,25    , 00   
    Inventory
    Lantern, Scythe, Protraction Apache Revolver, Branded summoning pentagram, Colette's AQL Code (#1209), Kaavi's AQL Code(#1811), A plain alloy box with one quartz crystal that Kaavi was testing, Rey's own AQL (#3356), Spirit Lens


    "Revenge is an act of passion; Vengeance of justice. Injuries are revenged; Crimes are avenged."
    "I do not live in hope. I work to return it."
    avatar
    BlakeAviat
    Veteran
    Veteran

    Posts : 464
    Join date : 2013-12-15
    Location : Chicago

    Re: Recudor: Party's House

    Post by BlakeAviat on Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:54 pm

    Sharpe, having little else to do looks around for his coat and his guns, as well as his sword. He chooses to go for his sword first since the last time he used it was in the back room. He walks in and sees it leaning against the wall, and he picks it up, leaving it it on the table in the dining area. He walks upstairs to his room, and retrieves his guns and corresponding ammo, bringing them down as well. He sits down at the table with the catalysts for the revolver out and about, inspecting them again, as he hasn't really used any kind of protraction weapon. He loads a magazine for his trusty slug-throwing pistol, and keeps it loaded. He frowns at the disparity between the revolver's total ammunition and the semi-auto. Recudor is definitely not so tech-friendly, and it'll be awhile before he could find someone who'll sell him decently priced hard ammo. He opens up the revolver and slides in the catalyst, aiming it at the wall away from everyone else with his finger off the trigger to inspect the iron sights. They look pretty decent, pretty clear and open, easy-to-use. He unsheathes his sword, and thinks he will give it a bit of a wash-down. He turns back to yell for RD.

    "Hey Rich, you got any mineral oil I can use?"
    avatar
    Saint
    Veteran
    Veteran

    Posts : 379
    Join date : 2013-12-15
    Age : 22
    Location : Chicago

    Re: Recudor: Party's House

    Post by Saint on Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:00 pm

    Air pulls the bolts from their separate pouch in the quiver, holding them by the tails. She hands them to Jericho with enough space so he doesn't have to touch the contaminated areas.

    "They had actually been coated for maybe a day or more now. So I don't know if whatever is on them has set in or not. Either way, thanks and sorry to disturb." She says and walks back downstairs. She sees Sharpe looking at his guns and such, and takes her seat on the couch, picking up the book she was reading about protraction and picking up where she left off, though her crossbow is nearby so she can grab it easily.
    avatar
    Spiked Edge
    Player
    Player

    Posts : 178
    Join date : 2014-08-07
    Age : 27

    Re: Recudor: Party's House

    Post by Spiked Edge on Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:54 am

    "Thanks." Richard responds as he carefully steps around both Jericho and Air in the enclosed room to take a closer look at Clarent. He notes that she seems a lot more stable, peaceful, almost. "She's breathing easier, no strain at all. Hopefully, she'll be able to move around soon... That's good." He breathes a sigh of relief and can't help but smirk a bit to himself, 'having to deal with a bit of falloff was no problem as long as the mission was accomplished' he thought, mentally patting himself on the back for a job well done.

    He spent a few moments watching her, waiting for Jericho and Air to finish their conversation before getting to the second reason he had for entering the room. "Firstly, how ya holding up?Second, what's with the book? I figured ya couldn't help but get a good look at it." He glances toward the black tome, one eyebrow raised, as it sits on the table. Unfortunately before Jericho can respond, RD hears his name called from downstairs. He sighs and holds up his pointer, "Gimme a moment, be right back."

    He descends the stairs rather briskly, hoping to get back to the conversation ASAP, and heads into his own current living quarters, past Air and Sharpe. He searches through his traveling supplies, quickly finding the oil as well as his own tools for maintenance and sets them aside before closing his bag back up. Oil, a whetstone, a cloth... He nods to himself, it was about enough for his regular work on his blades. He heads back to Sharpe and sets them down on the table in front of a nearby seat before handing the oil to Sharpe "Leave it out when you're done, i need to put a bit of work in myself."

    He heads back upstairs to Jericho's room, continuing where he left off; "So what'd ya find out? Also... Her near dis-concern over it's loss bothered me a bit. I didn't think of it while planning this, but she may have a way of tracking her things down, magic or otherwise. Might be a good idea to either return it somehow or check if she left a tracker of some sort on it. Think you could check into it with whatever remainder of power you have, or is that too much for ya at the moment?" He asks trying to be a bit sensitive to the amount of strain the man has put on his reserves, and not even daring to mention what happened earlier downstairs. "Don't strain yourself, if ya need a rest, i understand. We'll have to be on guard in case Feli, a.k.a lil' miss badass, decides to pay us a visit though."


    _________________
    The true start of your life is the point in which you set a goal.
    The next step is to figure out why you've set this goal and what led you there.
    Your past is an important part of your future. ~Spiked Edge


    Inventory:


    Currency:
    $$$$$$
    avatar
    Producer-san
    1st Winter 2015
    1st Winter 2015

    Posts : 321
    Join date : 2013-12-15
    Age : 22
    Location : Germany

    Re: Recudor: Party's House

    Post by Producer-san on Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:10 pm

    Jian rests his head against the wall as he looks up at her rejecting, his view then shifting through all sorts of angles of the room while he takes in what she says, puzzling together the words she's trying to say. She finishes and a bit of a silence lies in the room. His arms push against the floor and he gets up slowly, then looking down at her, sighing.

    "Okay, so. From what I am gathering here... I come to the conclusion that you want calm down from being angry, not to sleep better. I guess there'll be other things needed then, because drinking that would end with you falling asleep quickly. Now, I get the hint about our... friend next door. I will see what I can do for you.

    Also... I can see why you would feel that way. I personally don't agree with certain approaches and behaviour-patterns from that man. In any case... no time to waste. I'll get to it and it should help you out. Just give me a moment once more..."

    He stretches and steps to where he had all the stuff laying around that he used for Frazil's other brew. With that in hand, he then sits down. Not sure what to do with it, as he needs that cup empty, he drinks it himself, as he doesn't plan to stay up much longer anyway. The cup empty, he begins griding down a few herbs. Nearly the same like before, in this case he takes away tranquilizing ones, one having a baldrian-like smell. Instead, he adds something else and a minty smell fills the room. It's not stingy, but certainly present enough to mask everything else. He thankfully has enough water at hand to dilute the herbs in, that saves him time. This one got done way quicker, he takes a slight sip to taste it first, as the mint can't be too strong in taste, otherwise it'd be hard to drink.

    He nods once, gets up slowly and steps over to Frazil, handing her the cup with a nod. He then leans against the wall again, sliding down into the sitting positon just like before. He gives her a reassuring smile, waiting for her to drink it, in hope it'll work out.
    avatar
    DelaKayte
    Player
    Player

    Posts : 274
    Join date : 2014-11-09

    Re: Recudor: Party's House

    Post by DelaKayte on Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:29 pm

    Frazil takes a whiff of the concoction and seems to be happier that his one doesn't smell so bad. She sighs. If you're not going to speak in eastern, it completely defeats my purpose. Anyway, thanks. I would appreciate it if you kept those herbs on hand, something tells me this isn't going to be a single occurrence. Maybe teach me how to make the brew sometime when you're not sleepy? Especially after downing that other potion.

    She pats the bed and stands up, setting the now empty cup on the floor. Let me get out of your way, before you pass out on the ground. I'm going back downstairs and will see you tomorrow. Sorry for waking you. Thanks again.

    On the way out, she sees Jian lie back down, and she closes the door gently behind her. By the time Frazil makes her way to the common areas, she can feel the effects of the brew working to calm her nerves. Anger is soon replaced by hunger, and she heads to the kitchen to forage around for something worth making. She knows she alienated herself a bit from the group and as sort of an olive branch, she pops her head out to the living area. I'm planning to cook, it will be simple, but I can make enough for others if anyone is hungry?


    _________________
    Atsuko Samhradháin Tattooed Warrior
    Chaos - Agility: 10Speed: 8Endurance: 5 | Accuracy: 3
    04 Gold  00 Silver 00 Bronze 
    Inventory
    Cloak- white, waterproof, fur lined Clothing- haltar top, short shorts, knee-high leather boots Backpack- waterproof canvas Gear- Knife, mess kit, string, waterproof bedroll, canvas sheet, Worn out Sonic Boots, Black and gold formal outfit Hunting Javelin x2 | AQL#1498 | Alexander's AQL Code #1131 |Party AQL codes: #1502, #3356

    Sponsored content

    Re: Recudor: Party's House

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:51 pm