Welcome to the Neogaea Roleplay Community


    Glayp'neir

    Share
    avatar
    ★Yuki~♪
    ★Ojouhimesama☆
    ★Ojouhimesama☆

    Posts : 899
    Join date : 2013-12-14
    Age : 26
    Location : Calgary

    Re: Glayp'neir

    Post by ★Yuki~♪ on Wed May 06, 2015 7:53 pm

    With no real other objective in mind, the group follows RD to the house figuring those who want to stay can stay, or get ready for whatever other endeavor.

    The first thing anyone notices who goes upstairs is that Clarent is sleeping in Doc's room on one of the beds. She seems relatively healthy, just sleeping. And Hitomi is wandering about the house like usual, playing around in her own little world. The white cat the group is so accustomed to having followed around by is sleeping on the kitchen table.

    Having spent some time at the house, relaxing and getting ready, the group is greeted with two familliar faces when Jericho and Sharpe open the front door and step inside.

    Sharpe and Jericho enter the Main Channel.

    Dr.Atrium wrote:With their task completed, the to men make their way back to house. When they walk onto the house,  Jericho is shocked to see RD at the table. He smiles and walks over to his friend.

    "It's great to see that you are back! I wanted to talk to you about what I found out with my studies. If you could fallow me to Atrium's room, we can talk."

    With that, Jericho walks up the stairs to and is happy to see that the girl is still sleeping in the bed. He also notes that the white cat is still sleeping as well. He walk over and sits at the desk and waits for RD to walk up into the room.


    _________________



    ~ ~ ~ Click to Interact ~ ~ ~

    avatar
    BlakeAviat
    Veteran
    Veteran

    Posts : 464
    Join date : 2013-12-15
    Location : Chicago

    Re: Glayp'neir

    Post by BlakeAviat on Thu May 07, 2015 12:42 am

    Sharpe. Follows suit with Jericho into the house, but stops as he sees everyone assembled again for what seems like an eternity since they were last together.

    "Man, it feels like it's been a while. I'm guessing all your business went okay." He says and walks a bit further in. He goes back through his agenda for that day, and at the bottom of that list was to speak with Frazil. His eyes scan the room thoroughly until he spots her.

    "Frazil was it? I would like to speak with you in private. I'm going to see if Clarent is okay first, don't want to have gone through the trouble of saving her only to find her comatose in bed or worse." He goes up the staircase into what is now the shared room of Doctor Atrium and Jericho, and leans in. He says nothing, seeing she looks completely fine and is breathing normally. He smiles and walks down the staircase again.

    He looks around again, something's very off here.

    "Where's Lox?"
    avatar
    Saint
    Veteran
    Veteran

    Posts : 379
    Join date : 2013-12-15
    Age : 22
    Location : Chicago

    Re: Glayp'neir

    Post by Saint on Thu May 07, 2015 12:52 am

    Airgetlam is simply sitting around really just minding her own business, continuing to read up on protraction now that she has a chance to get comfortable. She turns a page and her eyes peer upward and to the side to find Jericho and Sharpe have returned.

    "Hey! Look who's back! Oh uhm, business went ok for us. We got some stuff taken care of, really all we needed." She says, her mood a bit brighter. Her eyes widen as she hears Clarent's name being mentioned, and at Sharpe's request to Frazil.

    "So your own stuff proved fruitful huh? That's good." She returns to reading her book on protraction, sitting with her knees up as a brace for her book, and she reads the pages available to her. She turns another page, and looks up as Sharpe comes in asking about Lox.

    "I don't really know, I just recall he split off probably looking for something to buy for himself." She goes back to reading her book, but keeps an eye and ear out for the conversation likely to ensue.
    avatar
    DelaKayte
    Player
    Player

    Posts : 274
    Join date : 2014-11-09

    Re: Glayp'neir

    Post by DelaKayte on Thu May 07, 2015 6:02 pm

    On the way in, Frazil begins to curse out of nowhere, but cuts herself short. Son of a.... She sighs, then haphazardly throws the water she's controlling up against the side of the house and freezes it solid. Once she is inside with the others she announces to the room, in a fairly "frustrated with herself" voice, Someone remind me to get a rain barrel or something. That ice trick won't last long term. She then wanders a bit, getting an idea of the layout of the house, finding that as weird as this place is, running water is a thing. That discovery prompts a happy Yay!

    After her exploration, she returns to the area that everyone has congregated in and finds a seat, shrugging her backpack off onto the floor in the process. It's been a long day already and it's only been 5 or 6 hours (at her best guess). Sharpe makes a comment about talking in private, and Frazil nods absently. At this point she's not really sure what to do with herself, and seems lost in thought.

    Seems the group thinks I'm staying here. Richard especially. Maybe I should? It's that or keep sleeping at the docks... Not really sure which would be safer. I'd probably need to rent a dock though. Someone will eventually get pissy at me if I keep hiding under them like a beggar. She looks down at her hands, making a motion as though balancing a scale. Water all around ... helpful people around ... spend money on a dock ... stay here for... free?

    Umm, sorry, my head's still spinning a bit from all of the craziness. I know me staying with you guys has been mentioned a couple times. I don't really remember if it was an invite, or just an assumption that I would. Can we discuss that?


    _________________
    Atsuko Samhradháin Tattooed Warrior
    Chaos - Agility: 10Speed: 8Endurance: 5 | Accuracy: 3
    04 Gold  00 Silver 00 Bronze 
    Inventory
    Cloak- white, waterproof, fur lined Clothing- haltar top, short shorts, knee-high leather boots Backpack- waterproof canvas Gear- Knife, mess kit, string, waterproof bedroll, canvas sheet, Worn out Sonic Boots, Black and gold formal outfit Hunting Javelin x2 | AQL#1498 | Alexander's AQL Code #1131 |Party AQL codes: #1502, #3356
    avatar
    Spiked Edge
    Player
    Player

    Posts : 178
    Join date : 2014-08-07
    Age : 27

    Re: Glayp'neir

    Post by Spiked Edge on Fri May 08, 2015 1:08 pm

    After rushing back to the house, Richard takes a moment to place the leftovers within the proper cooling units before going into the empty room where he had been leaving his things to seek out the amulet and the bounty slip. "Ah there it is." He says as he unwraps the cloth he had placed the amulet in and slips the accompanying bounty slip out of his pocket.

    He walks back out into the main living room, noting that everyone seems to have followed him back to the house. Frazil throws the water she had been 'carrying' with her against the house in mild frustration, then freezes it. When she asks the group to remind her to get a rain barrel Richard points to her while snapping as if to say 'Gotcha' with but a gesture. Spreading the sheet of paper across the table for a final check, making sure everything is completed and reassuring himself of the pay amount, RD nods to himself "Hmm... Yeah, everything seems to check out." He gathers up the essentials and looks out a nearby window to get a grasp of the time he as left to reach the bounty board before they close up for the day. Its evening, and assuming the boards shut down around 10 he's still got a few hours to spare, plenty of time.

    As he comtemplates this the front door to the house opens, allowing Jericho and Point-Man entry to the building. Jericho in particular seems to be in a relatively good mood; seemingly elated to see Richard, who in turn can't help but watch the man with a quizzical look as he climbs the staircase to Atrium's room. RD slowly shakes his head and turns his gaze upon Sharpe, "Hold up, you found her? That's great! I guess i'll go see how she is for myself after i have a chat with Jericho." Despite appearances, her disappearance had been picking at him for awhile now.

    With that, he ascends the steps to Atrium's room, Closing the door behind him before sitting in the chair across from the man. "So. What'd ya find out?" He says as he crosses his arms, giving the man his full attention.


    _________________
    The true start of your life is the point in which you set a goal.
    The next step is to figure out why you've set this goal and what led you there.
    Your past is an important part of your future. ~Spiked Edge


    Inventory:


    Currency:
    $$$$$$
    avatar
    Producer-san
    1st Winter 2015
    1st Winter 2015

    Posts : 321
    Join date : 2013-12-15
    Age : 22
    Location : Germany

    Re: Glayp'neir

    Post by Producer-san on Sat May 09, 2015 8:29 pm

    Jian enters the building, setting down everything at the table at first to settle in for a moment. He then goes upstairs immidiately to set down his backpack in his room, placing it into a lone corner as there's not much else to put it down onto.

    He takes a look around, there's barely anything in here. A lamp, one lone window, and the door to enter it. It'd fit a bed, a wardrobe and his nightstand in the least, though, with a bit management, he'd be able to get his desk and one segment of the workbench in too. The materialbench he owns at the other apartment then could be set up in the hallway at his door for quick access. Noting that in his mind, he goes back down, catching the question of Frazil and RD swifting past him immidiately after.

    He approaches the closest chair and sits down, looking at Frazil for a moment. It's clearly visible that she's undergoing quite a mixture of moods right now. He tilts his head and looks up for a moment, taking a deeper breath.
    "Well... Nobody can decide for you if you'd like to remain here with us or not. Though, from what I grasped so far, you are close to completely new to this place, everything being extremely unfamiliar. You got to meet us and so far it seems that you manage to get your way through with us, even if it wasn't the greatest of beginnings...", he says, taking another deep breath, "Though, if it was for me... I'd say you're welcome to stay. We have the space for it, and I don't see why not. If nobody else is objecting with any reason, see it as an inventation or suggestion with us assuming you're going to accept such, unleeeesss.... You have a reason not to accept."

    He looks at her with a warm smile, patting her shoulder, then looking at everyone peresent in the room. "I have something to discuss aswell, it regards my old apartment and it's contents", he says, pulling an old note from his pocket with a pen. He then begins scribbling a bit, showing it once done:

    Layout:

    "This is my old apartment, and it still holds the said furniture in it. Now, I'd need a way to move it here somehow. Any ideas?", he then asks, scratching his head.
    avatar
    Dr.Atrium
    The Good Doctor
    The Good Doctor

    Posts : 471
    Join date : 2013-12-15
    Age : 27
    Location : USA

    Re: Glayp'neir

    Post by Dr.Atrium on Sun May 10, 2015 4:27 am

    Jericho smiles when RD enters the room. He gets up to meet the man and gestures him to take a sit after RD shuts the door.

    "I am glad you came up. I am not going to lie, I was afraid you wouldn't do to past events. I am happy to see that you are some what getting over them. Well, I wanted to let you know about a few things. I will tell what I discovered when I tell the others. I wanted you alone to talk about a few other things. First of all..."

    Jericho points to the dead wolf that is in the corner of the room. It is laying on a mat that they found so it doesn't bleed on the wood and stain it.

    "I was wondering when you would be able to skin that beast for me. later on I am going to go digging inside of it in a bit. Would you mind helping me? I would rather not dissect it in the very room I am going to be sleeping."

    Jericho then moves his attention back to RD.

    "There is another thing I need to tell you. I got the Soultrap back, looks like we are not going to be paying for it."

    He pulls the Soultrap out from under his shirt to show RD.

    "The soul that is in here is not the lady that Atrium and the other met at the castle. She seems to be very gentle. She has helped me confirm what is wrong with the little girl"

    Jericho points to the girl sleeping on the bed.

    "When the demon took her and took over her body, part of her soul got put inside of the Soultrap she had, her soul is in two pieces. One is in her body right now, the other is still in the Soultrap. The longer she is away from her other part of her soul, the more weak and sick she will get until she dies. But luck would have it, that Sharp and I have not only found out who has the Soultrap, but where we can met up with her and try and get it back. Sharpe has told me that this girl doesn't wish to let go of the Soultrap. If this is the case. We need a plan in how to get it back...other wise, I can only see one option...An option I really don't like thinking of, but one I will carry out if that is what we need to do in order to save this girl that Atrium as put so much effort in saving. This is what I wanted to talk about. You are much better at making battle plans then I am. So please, help me."


    _________________
    Raymondo, Demon Hunter
    Arcana - Arcana: 8 |Speed: 7 |Agility: 5, Might: 5
    00   ,25    , 00   
    Inventory
    Lantern, Scythe, Protraction Apache Revolver, Branded summoning pentagram, Colette's AQL Code (#1209), Kaavi's AQL Code(#1811), A plain alloy box with one quartz crystal that Kaavi was testing, Rey's own AQL (#3356), Spirit Lens


    "Revenge is an act of passion; Vengeance of justice. Injuries are revenged; Crimes are avenged."
    "I do not live in hope. I work to return it."
    avatar
    dthvader
    Player
    Player

    Posts : 242
    Join date : 2014-02-26
    Age : 22
    Location : where you least expect

    Re: Glayp'neir

    Post by dthvader on Sun May 10, 2015 8:35 pm

    Jack went up to his room, and sat on the bed. He had tinkering with the radar minutes which felt like hours or days, loosening and tightening screws as he took apart and reassembled the device over and over, but something was off. Jack couldn't focus even if his life depended on it. Hearing the murmurs of chatter downstairs, he felt like he was missing out, locked up in his room like this. After hearing the foot steps of Richard approaching Atrium's room, probably to talk about some sort of magic jargon Jack wouldn't have been interested in anyways, Jack made his way downstairs. He found Frazil and and Jian sitting together discussing something.

    "Ah, Frazil, how are you enjoying the place so far? It's not the best or worst house in town, but I like to think it's rather cozy. There might be an issue with space for you and your belongings but I'm almost certain we can figure something out."

    Jack looked at Frazil with a near puppy dog-esque smile, completely unaware that she was considering living somewhere else. He was far too fixated on his obsession of turning the group into his new family, one that wouldn't die as quickly as the last one.
    avatar
    BlakeAviat
    Veteran
    Veteran

    Posts : 464
    Join date : 2013-12-15
    Location : Chicago

    Re: Glayp'neir

    Post by BlakeAviat on Mon May 11, 2015 8:31 pm

    Sharpe shrugs. Usually Lax would not stray away from the group, though he was a bit sheepish, perhaps they were too demanding for him.

    He reviews the room, noting what every occupant seems to be focused more on.

    He looks down and watches Frazil nod, though there's an emptiness to it. Either she doesn't care or much more likely it's no the most important thing on her mind right now. When she asks about discussing residence, he shrugs again, though more lightly.

    "Sure, go ahead, though Jian makes a good point." His eyes drift over to Jian.

    "Speaking of which I could move your stuff, its not too far away if I recall correctly, though the last time we agreed to move furniture nothing happened."
    avatar
    Saint
    Veteran
    Veteran

    Posts : 379
    Join date : 2013-12-15
    Age : 22
    Location : Chicago

    Re: Glayp'neir

    Post by Saint on Mon May 11, 2015 8:53 pm

    Airgetlam looks up the staircase, then returns to reading.

    "I'd imagine it shouldn't take him that long..." She mumbles to herself, then sets her book down.

    She makes eye contact with Frazil and smiles.

    "I think you should stay, you're nice. Honestly, if you got your powers back you might be mistaken for something... not so pleasant compared to someone who just uses protraction. Plus we're much more likely to actually do something exciting than just going off on your own, or teaming up with more common rabble."


    Last edited by Saint on Sun May 17, 2015 1:52 am; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    DelaKayte
    Player
    Player

    Posts : 274
    Join date : 2014-11-09

    Re: Glayp'neir

    Post by DelaKayte on Wed May 13, 2015 12:15 am

    Thanks for that. I would like to hear the others' opinions on the matter though. Think they will have any objections?"


    _________________
    Atsuko Samhradháin Tattooed Warrior
    Chaos - Agility: 10Speed: 8Endurance: 5 | Accuracy: 3
    04 Gold  00 Silver 00 Bronze 
    Inventory
    Cloak- white, waterproof, fur lined Clothing- haltar top, short shorts, knee-high leather boots Backpack- waterproof canvas Gear- Knife, mess kit, string, waterproof bedroll, canvas sheet, Worn out Sonic Boots, Black and gold formal outfit Hunting Javelin x2 | AQL#1498 | Alexander's AQL Code #1131 |Party AQL codes: #1502, #3356
    avatar
    Spiked Edge
    Player
    Player

    Posts : 178
    Join date : 2014-08-07
    Age : 27

    Re: Glayp'neir

    Post by Spiked Edge on Wed May 13, 2015 4:57 pm

    "I need to go get our payment first. I'll skin it for you after." He looks off to the side, toward the girl. "I was right then, she needs the trap. Figures." He sighs a bit "... and ya say someone has it and is unwilling to let it go... Lemme guess... It must be Lil' Miss Badass with the rifle eh? Especially if ya want me to come up with a 'battle' plan." He sighs again, this time seemingly a bit more exasperated  "Why can't it ever be easy..."

    "Depending on where ya'll are meeting up with her i might be able to give ya an opening, but its gonna count more on yer own skills to grab the trap. You can give me the details when i get back from the bounty boards..." He turns back to Atrium as he rises from his seat and turns halfway on his way out of the room, "...And if i were you, i'd be cautious around that Soul." He stops short from actually opening the door, seeing that Jericho looks as if he had something more to say. "Is there something else i should know?"


    _________________
    The true start of your life is the point in which you set a goal.
    The next step is to figure out why you've set this goal and what led you there.
    Your past is an important part of your future. ~Spiked Edge


    Inventory:


    Currency:
    $$$$$$
    avatar
    Producer-san
    1st Winter 2015
    1st Winter 2015

    Posts : 321
    Join date : 2013-12-15
    Age : 22
    Location : Germany

    Re: Glayp'neir

    Post by Producer-san on Thu May 14, 2015 4:55 am

    Jian tilts his head for a short second, it slowly resetting into his normal state. "Mhh...Well, I don't recall mentioning that I ever wanted my furniture to be moved. I think you might be refering to Jack in that case. But yes, I would like to have my room to actually contain a bed...", he says, scratching his head.
    He then looks back at Frazil for a moment, nodding: "Mhm, I see. We'll see what RD and Do-- Well Jericho at the current moment - will say. Though, I doubt that RD will have any objection with you staying either. So far you have the okay from everybody else in this room, so it's likely that nobody would mind."
    A moment of silence laying in the room, he then decides to look at one of his acquisitions he got. He grabs the collapsed Dagger RD bought for him, pushing the button and the blade then again shoots out. His eyes scan the whole thing closely, it's quite an interesting way to make such weapon. The blade is also long enough for someone to defend themselves quite alright. Pushing that button down again, then pressing the slider on the side, allows it to retract again. The button itself pushes down only after moderate force is applied, probably to make sure it won't snap by itself.
    Jian nods a few times inspecting, to him, it's quite well done.
    avatar
    Dr.Atrium
    The Good Doctor
    The Good Doctor

    Posts : 471
    Join date : 2013-12-15
    Age : 27
    Location : USA

    Re: Glayp'neir

    Post by Dr.Atrium on Fri May 15, 2015 8:27 pm

    Jericho smiles at RD, getting an idea.

    "Why don't you wait on getting the payment. We are 'meeting up' with her at the bounty boards. If wait and go when we do, you can get inside and be in front of her while Sharpe and I go on other sides."

    Jericho scratches his chin as he thinks. He walks over and grabs some scalpels from the desk and some gloves from his bag.

    "You gave her a nickname, does this mean you know her? What can you tell me about her? Does she have combat skills, magic skills or does she rely on this rifle you were talking about?"

    While he asks, he is moving to the wolf. He takes off his red shirt and puts on an old dirty one, a shirt he doesn't care that gets bloody. With a huff, he lifts it up and puts it on his shoulder.

    "Mind if we go outside while we talk. I don't want this to start stinking up the place."

    Jericho walks past RD and slowly walks out of the room and down the stairs. On his way outside, he looks over and sees Frazil.

    "Ms. Frazil! Do you mind giving me a hand? I could really use your freezing magic you possess!"

    He walks outside and puts the dead beast on a tarp that he put outside earlier. He turns and rushes back inside and grabs his science kit and some jars, then runs back outside. He puts everything on the ground and waits for RD and Frazil before digging into the dead wolf.


    _________________
    Raymondo, Demon Hunter
    Arcana - Arcana: 8 |Speed: 7 |Agility: 5, Might: 5
    00   ,25    , 00   
    Inventory
    Lantern, Scythe, Protraction Apache Revolver, Branded summoning pentagram, Colette's AQL Code (#1209), Kaavi's AQL Code(#1811), A plain alloy box with one quartz crystal that Kaavi was testing, Rey's own AQL (#3356), Spirit Lens


    "Revenge is an act of passion; Vengeance of justice. Injuries are revenged; Crimes are avenged."
    "I do not live in hope. I work to return it."
    avatar
    dthvader
    Player
    Player

    Posts : 242
    Join date : 2014-02-26
    Age : 22
    Location : where you least expect

    Re: Glayp'neir

    Post by dthvader on Sat May 16, 2015 6:57 pm

    At first, Jack twitches in the direction of Jericho, instinctively wanting to find out what Jericho wants with Frazil's freezing powers, but he refrains from going up stairs, remembering how little the rest of the group have appreciated how nosy he has been, and rightfully so.

    "Did Frazil really need to ask all of us if it was OK for her to stay with us? I guess with the exception of the one time I yelled at her, no one has has been too hostile. Hmmm, maybe I am putting too much pressure on her to live here..."

    "Oh...uh, right you are Sharpe. Thank you for reminding me. It's getting late so I guess will have to do that tomorrow, but this time, I need to make sure I don't forget. It's like they say 'If you put something off for too long, eventually, it never happens'."
    avatar
    BlakeAviat
    Veteran
    Veteran

    Posts : 464
    Join date : 2013-12-15
    Location : Chicago

    Re: Glayp'neir

    Post by BlakeAviat on Sun May 17, 2015 1:06 am

    Sharpe rubs the side of his face with his hand.

    "Stay if you like, I think it's rather unanimous if you ask me." He says and as Jericho and RD pull... a giant wolf out from someplace upstairs Sharpe can't help but stare as the thing gets dragged out.

    "Where the feth did that even come from? Is that from last night or something? That... that don't look like no normal wolf neither..." He says as he takes in the details of the beast. It's vastly larger than a normal wolf, with an odd coloration to it's fur compared to other wolves.

    "Must have taken some heavier firepower to down it, that's for sure..."
    avatar
    Saint
    Veteran
    Veteran

    Posts : 379
    Join date : 2013-12-15
    Age : 22
    Location : Chicago

    Re: Glayp'neir

    Post by Saint on Sun May 17, 2015 2:02 am

    "Yeah we bagged it last night, and yeah I guess you could say we had to use heavier firepower, but not by too much. There was another wolf but that one ended up getting... overkilled." She says, making a note to keep her mouth shut about the nature of the kills and the events of the previous night. If the others knew, and considering some of the hostility between Frazil and RD, it could end badly.
    avatar
    DelaKayte
    Player
    Player

    Posts : 274
    Join date : 2014-11-09

    Re: Glayp'neir

    Post by DelaKayte on Sun May 17, 2015 5:55 am

    Frazil is somewhat startled by Jericho's request, but stands and follows him outside, remarking It's not so much freezing magic as it only works on... Frazil's eyes go wide in surprise. Wait... would it work on something else?!?


    _________________
    Atsuko Samhradháin Tattooed Warrior
    Chaos - Agility: 10Speed: 8Endurance: 5 | Accuracy: 3
    04 Gold  00 Silver 00 Bronze 
    Inventory
    Cloak- white, waterproof, fur lined Clothing- haltar top, short shorts, knee-high leather boots Backpack- waterproof canvas Gear- Knife, mess kit, string, waterproof bedroll, canvas sheet, Worn out Sonic Boots, Black and gold formal outfit Hunting Javelin x2 | AQL#1498 | Alexander's AQL Code #1131 |Party AQL codes: #1502, #3356
    avatar
    Spiked Edge
    Player
    Player

    Posts : 178
    Join date : 2014-08-07
    Age : 27

    Re: Glayp'neir

    Post by Spiked Edge on Mon May 18, 2015 9:09 am

    "Fine, but regardless of what happens, i still need to turn in our earlier bounty." Jericho asks a flood of things after that, to which RD remains silent as he watches the man take the carcass downstairs, opting to instead answer all his questions later as well as discuss a solid 'battle plan' for handling the young markswoman. Richard, on the other hand, remains in the room for a few moments glancing at Clarent from the door as she sleeps. Her breathing is a bit haggard, but otherwise she seems fine. He nods decisively before carefully closing the door so as not to wake her.

    Richard quickly falls in step behind Jericho as he descends the staircase, failing to keep a smirk off his face in reaction to Sharpe's surprise. "Pretty impressive isn't she? Come on out and i'll tell ya all about it, ya can even help me skin 'er if ya want!"

    RD hangs a turn into the room he had posted up in the previous night to grab a few more tools from his bag, ones he would need for skinning the beast. Hearing mild confusion in Frazil's voice as he grabs a knife he could use for skinning, dons a pair of gloves, and switches to a spare shirt; he mentions "Won't know till ya try... Ya said things seemed a bit different here, might as well see what exactly changed." He then casually steps outside.

    "Yanno this might take a few hours Jericho... and i don't really want to put collecting our bounty off too long. Hell i was planning on grabbing another while i was down there." Richard mentions with a bit of aggravation in his tone as he twirls the knife between his fingers, before beginning a cut from the center of the wolf's throat to the tip of it's tail.

    "As for 'lil' Miss Badass', No, i don't know much about her. I noticed her around the same time you and Sharpe first met her; at the bounty boards when we ran into each other. She had that kinda vibe about her, as if she does a lot of dangerous jobs and works alone, making a name for herself that way. Seems to have poor communication skills and to that end she doesn't socialize unless its necessary. She was rather unforgettable so i pegged her with that nickname since i don't know her real one. I dunno honestly, maybe Point Man has a bit more info about her." He shrugs as he finishes the first cut.

    "As for battle capability i would assume she wouldn't carry around the huge rifle if she wasn't planning on using it; even then i find it better to assume someone has martial arts training before taking them on. Does it shoot bullets or amplify her magic and shoot shells? Beats the hell outta me, didn't get a good look at it, but that's fine, if my plan goes well, AND I INTEND FOR IT TO GO WITHOUT A HITCH...!" Richard projects his voice somewhat while pointing the knife in Jericho's direction in order to hammer in the point, "...This won't get too rowdy and we won't be making any unwanted discoveries... I'd like to be able to come back and nab more jobs off the boards if ya don't mind." He says with a bit of agitation, returning to the work at hand.


    _________________
    The true start of your life is the point in which you set a goal.
    The next step is to figure out why you've set this goal and what led you there.
    Your past is an important part of your future. ~Spiked Edge


    Inventory:


    Currency:
    $$$$$$
    avatar
    Producer-san
    1st Winter 2015
    1st Winter 2015

    Posts : 321
    Join date : 2013-12-15
    Age : 22
    Location : Germany

    Re: Glayp'neir

    Post by Producer-san on Thu May 21, 2015 11:39 am

    "Uhh..." Not sure on what to say, he decides not to say anything at all once the wolf was dragged down the stairs. Everyone then seems to be heading outside and his personal curiousity and desire to go out and do something drags him along. Everyone having their own situation going on, and something they can talk about, he seems to feel a bit weird as he literally has nothing that has happened. This might be a good moment for him to actually go and accept jobs aswell, he could use the money, training and experience he'd gain from such a thing.

    He listens in a bit more closely once they start mentioning a mysterious girl at the boards, doing her own thing a lot. Curiousity strikes him again, people like that always appear interesting to him. "So she's been giving you trouble, I presume? A huge rifle you say...." He rubs his chin for a moment, thinking. He could've sworn that he knows someone with a similar setup, though it just escapes him after a short moment, shaking his head.

    He keeps watching RD closely, butchering is always interesting, people do it differently a lot, depending on how they learned it. Jian would have to do it back then when he was living with his family anyway, so the sight of that doesn't bother him too much. The board being mentioned, he raises his hand for a second. "I would like to tag along in terms of accepting jobs. I have not really done much for the group except for when we left Castle Vikuur, plus... I have cash that I owe you, so best way to do that is to check the board out."

    He quickly disappears into the house for a moment, grabbing his gear, ready to roll once RD is set.
    avatar
    Dr.Atrium
    The Good Doctor
    The Good Doctor

    Posts : 471
    Join date : 2013-12-15
    Age : 27
    Location : USA

    Re: Glayp'neir

    Post by Dr.Atrium on Sat May 23, 2015 10:42 pm

    Jericho watches as is seems the whole group is interested in the beast that they brought home. He overhears Frazil and how she doesn't know if she can freeze other things. He can't help but look at her with bewilderment. This is confusing to him, why would you know what you can or can't do with your magic. He then turns back to RD and listens to what he has to say.

    "I need to correct you on a few things. One, I have never meet the girl that we are looking for. Atrium might of, but I have no knowledge of her. Remember, I do not know everything Atrium knows. I have to do a lot of work to even recall the little I do pick up from him. As for the plan, I would rather it "go without a hitch"...Last time it didn't, I got shot...You make it sound like I ruin all your plans and horrible things happen."

    Jericho glares slightly at RD as he puts his gloves on and pulls out a scalpel. He then starts cutting into the wolf. He draws blood, takes bits of the meat and puts them in some bottles. He backs away so RD can move the wolf so he can keep skinning.

    "Ok...this is odd. from what I was seeing...this is just a bigger wolf. There are no glands were it could of spit out the fire...That mean...that it was using magic. This is very interesting. I know there are animals that can use magic, but the wolf isn't one of them."

    Jericho scratched his chin as he thinks. "I wonder..."

    He closes his eyes and focuses on the SoulTrap.

    "Hello again. Can you hear me?' He waits for a moment before continuing. "Because you have been around longer then I have, you must know a lot. Do you know anything about two magic using wolfs?"  


    _________________
    Raymondo, Demon Hunter
    Arcana - Arcana: 8 |Speed: 7 |Agility: 5, Might: 5
    00   ,25    , 00   
    Inventory
    Lantern, Scythe, Protraction Apache Revolver, Branded summoning pentagram, Colette's AQL Code (#1209), Kaavi's AQL Code(#1811), A plain alloy box with one quartz crystal that Kaavi was testing, Rey's own AQL (#3356), Spirit Lens


    "Revenge is an act of passion; Vengeance of justice. Injuries are revenged; Crimes are avenged."
    "I do not live in hope. I work to return it."
    avatar
    dthvader
    Player
    Player

    Posts : 242
    Join date : 2014-02-26
    Age : 22
    Location : where you least expect

    Re: Glayp'neir

    Post by dthvader on Sun May 24, 2015 3:54 am

    Jack was the last person to walk outside. He never noticed the wolf as it was dragged outside, but his twitched the moment heard the others surprise of the beast. Trying to turn a new leaf in terms of eavesdropping, he stayed put for the few moments of time he was able to control his curiosity.

    "It can't be considered peaking if everyone else is doing it I suppose."

    As soon as Jack made his way outside, question violently bounced around the inside of his skull.

    "What does Jericho mean it could use magic? Who is this petite madame 'Badass' Richard is going on about, and what does she have to do with this"

    Jack did his best to avoid asking about petite madame Badass in order to focus on the task at hand.

    "Jericho, is there anyway I could help with your autopsy there. I have a vast selection of magnifying glasses if you'd need any."

    "Although I guess it wouldn't help much if it really is an ordinary wolf. I hate dealing with magic, so confusing and disorganized a subject. How is anyone supposed to explain a bloody wolf using magic?"

    Sponsored content

    Re: Glayp'neir

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:52 pm