Welcome to the Neogaea Roleplay Community


    Glayp'neir

    Share
    avatar
    Producer-san
    1st Winter 2015
    1st Winter 2015

    Posts : 321
    Join date : 2013-12-15
    Age : 22
    Location : Germany

    Re: Glayp'neir

    Post by Producer-san on Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:03 pm

    Jian, nodding to Frazil confirming his name after everyone saying their part. Him personally feeling a bit tensed up, people surely got a lot off of their chests this time. He personally doesn't have much to contribute to this regard, as he barely woke up to see the portion he's getting a share of now. That kept in mind, he can't interfere with anything people say, as each to their own, when being an outsider has valid points to be riled up about.
    Not to be caught off guard too much though, he keeps an eye on what people are planning on doing now, so he can decide that when they split up, which group to be with. He's a man people want dead at the moment after all, so a few people to save his ass might be a good idea.

    To add up to that, he pinned the message of him being ready to take on his brother against the board. That might've raised quite some attention by now aswell, so the worst has to be expected. His goal is not to back down though, he wants to end this, as soon as possible and by all means, best case scenario, successfully.

    That brings up a third item he needs, a weapon. Something he can use to fight off someone. His knife is small and he would rather not bring any blood on it. His tool knives he will buy soon won't suffice either, a real weapon has to be selected. A blade, a gun, he knows how to use old-styled rifles. His dad had one, he shot it twice, he has a grasp of those, even though the punch of those always made him lose steady ground. That being said, his cash barely will allow him to buy anything too fancy, so he has to back out of big plans for that matter.

    He decides following up with the big group walking towards the market, one a bit up in front, the rest following with a bit of a distance after. He nudges Frazil lightly, nodding once.
    "I guess after the signs being put down like this, it's clear that this won't be an easy situation for the next few hours at least. Keep your cool, once they're calmed, they won't be acting like that anymore.", he says, smiling faintly. "Ask me if you need guidance around the city, I know how it is to discover it alone, I was selling items at my own little stand before this bunch came along. It allowed me to discover the city in a way, where you find narrow spots and those hidden gems like special stores or low-priced food that still tastes well. And to add up on that... You won't be hearing any snarky reply from me, I am not on bad terms with you.", him nodding again, his smile a bit brighter now, he lets go off of her shoulder, hoping that it calmed her a bit to ease up while they're heading to the market.
    avatar
    Saint
    Veteran
    Veteran

    Posts : 379
    Join date : 2013-12-15
    Age : 22
    Location : Chicago

    Re: Glayp'neir

    Post by Saint on Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:34 am

    She looks at the stalls, examining the various wares on sale today, hoping to find a booth selling more rugged clothing. She looks at Frazil who has seemed to have calmed a bit, and even lightened her mood.

    "So um, what were you thinking of getting clothing-wise? I need something rugged since a dress isn't really something to use in my line of work, I don't know why I decided to use it in that fashion. You also seem to be in need of essentials, so we can see to that." She says.

    "If you want armor we can go look too, or weapons even. Don't worry, I have money."
    avatar
    SentaiSenpai
    Player
    Player

    Posts : 106
    Join date : 2014-08-13
    Age : 30
    Location : New Hampshire, USA

    Re: Glayp'neir

    Post by SentaiSenpai on Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:38 pm

    Lox gives a slight sigh before nodding to Frazil, "I can be civil, just...don't bite the hand that feeds you."

    Once he picks up the pace a little and is nudged by RD, Lox turns to him with as stern a look as he can muster. His look only holds for about a second though, before he finds himself unable to fight back a quick laugh. "Yeah actually, I kinda do. Sorry about all that, I usually am pretty non-confrontational, I just can't stand it when people act like that. I mean I know she's new and everything but still..." Lox shakes his head and lets his thought trail off before changing the subject so as to do his part to cool the atmosphere. "I don't suppose you've got an in with any of the traders I could exploit for some discounts?" Lox chuckled lightly at the thought as the group seemed to draw closer to the market.
    avatar
    Dr.Atrium
    The Good Doctor
    The Good Doctor

    Posts : 471
    Join date : 2013-12-15
    Age : 26
    Location : USA

    Re: Glayp'neir

    Post by Dr.Atrium on Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:29 pm

    Jericho smiles at the man as he takes his new science kit from the man.

    "Thank you very much. And yes, there is something else you can do for me. I am rather new to this area, just came in last night. I was wondering if you could tell me the gossip is. As well as your name."

    As Jericho waits for the man to respond, he hears some voices he recognizes and turns around to see how it is. He tells the man at the booth to give him a moment as he turns around to face the small group that is passing him.

    "RD and friends! Over here!" He shouts to them. He waves one arm to get them to see who is yelling at them.


    _________________
    Raymondo, Demon Hunter
    Arcana - Arcana: 8 |Speed: 7 |Agility: 5, Might: 5
    00   ,25    , 00   
    Inventory
    Lantern, Scythe, Protraction Apache Revolver, Branded summoning pentagram, Colette's AQL Code (#1209), Kaavi's AQL Code(#1811), A plain alloy box with one quartz crystal that Kaavi was testing, Rey's own AQL (#3356), Spirit Lens


    "Revenge is an act of passion; Vengeance of justice. Injuries are revenged; Crimes are avenged."
    "I do not live in hope. I work to return it."
    avatar
    ★Yuki~♪
    ★Ojouhimesama☆
    ★Ojouhimesama☆

    Posts : 899
    Join date : 2013-12-14
    Age : 26
    Location : Calgary

    Re: Glayp'neir

    Post by ★Yuki~♪ on Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:19 pm

    Between discussions and explainations, the group eventually does arrive at the market and begins to look around. It's a lot more busy than it was yesterday after what happened in central, though at least half of the stands usually occupied in the southern market are empty.

    The group now starts to make their way further into the market, past various stands and people, all together though each member with their own list of things to do when Jericho calls out to them from one of the stands.


    _________________



    ~ ~ ~ Click to Interact ~ ~ ~

    avatar
    DelaKayte
    Player
    Player

    Posts : 274
    Join date : 2014-11-09

    Re: Glayp'neir

    Post by DelaKayte on Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:54 pm

    Frazil follows along, mostly being quiet and politely nodding as people pass by. She trails close behind the group, listening to their interactions with each other and the merchants. When Air asks her about clothes she responds, 

    I'm really just looking for some loose pants, shirt, some boots and maybe a jacket or cloak? Mostly just something that doesn't draw as much attention as a skintight suit. Armor will just hinder me even more than my suit already does, and as for weaponry, I mean... I suppose something small as a backup would be good, but it's been so long since I've used anything other than the water around me that I'd need some practice before I felt comfortable using anything. My self defense teacher said something that really struck a chord. Don't take a weapon into a fight you don't know how to use: You'll just lose it, and it will likely get used against you.


    _________________
    Atsuko Samhradháin Tattooed Warrior
    Chaos - Agility: 10Speed: 8Endurance: 5 | Accuracy: 3
    04 Gold  00 Silver 00 Bronze 
    Inventory
    Cloak- white, waterproof, fur lined Clothing- haltar top, short shorts, knee-high leather boots Backpack- waterproof canvas Gear- Knife, mess kit, string, waterproof bedroll, canvas sheet, Worn out Sonic Boots, Black and gold formal outfit Hunting Javelin x2 | AQL#1498 | Alexander's AQL Code #1131 |Party AQL codes: #1502, #3356
    avatar
    Spiked Edge
    Player
    Player

    Posts : 178
    Join date : 2014-08-07
    Age : 27

    Re: Glayp'neir

    Post by Spiked Edge on Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:54 pm

    Richard, chuckles a bit at Lox's question, "Unfortunately i'mma bit new 'ere too, so i ain't got nuttin fer ya pal." He says with a grin and a open-palmed shrug as he shakes his head. Ya never know though, mebbe ya can bargain a bit wit em, ya got skills they could use no?

    RD turns his attention away from the taller man somewhat as the get deeper into the market, keeping his eyes open for anyone he recognized from the bar/inn he and Point-man had visited earlier, keeping an eye out for Jian's sake as well as the rest of the group, when he hears someone call his name.

    Richard shifts his attention over to the source of the voice only to see the Doc- "Jericho..." he mutters, as he directs the rest of the group's attention toward the man. "Find what ya were lookin' fer...?", he asks as he approaches, truthfully only vaguely interested in what the man bought. "... Wasn't Doc tryin' ta hold ontah his money ta get that soultrap repaired?" He remarks as an after-thought, inquiring as to whether or not Jericho knew but just didn't care.


    _________________
    The true start of your life is the point in which you set a goal.
    The next step is to figure out why you've set this goal and what led you there.
    Your past is an important part of your future. ~Spiked Edge


    Inventory:


    Currency:
    $$$$$$
    avatar
    Saint
    Veteran
    Veteran

    Posts : 379
    Join date : 2013-12-15
    Age : 22
    Location : Chicago

    Re: Glayp'neir

    Post by Saint on Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:19 am

    Air thinks about what Frazil could possibly use, then ponders on the slice of wisdom she displayed.

    "I can certainly see that being sound advice. Something you're not trained in could easily be a useless hunk of wood or metal without any knowledge of the weapon's dynamics. Did they train you with anything at all? Maybe swords? Firearms? We have people who can help you train..." She says. She leans closer and whispers to Frazil.

    "There's more talent in our group than just RD that can teach you weapons by the way."

    She points in the general direction of the ranged weapon merchant they visited the other day.

    "Davros Kohl has ranged weapons, I recall he had a few protraction guns for sale. Don't worry, you don't need to be versed in magic to use them. Somewhere else in the market should be..." She pauses, pulling out the notebook she uses to keep track of information.

    "... Garm Miller with swords and such, Joanna Gormings with pole-arms, and um, there should be a clothier or the like somewhere too, though we might not find them since fewer stalls seem to be occupied. There could always be boutiques inside of buildings though we could look for."
    avatar
    Producer-san
    1st Winter 2015
    1st Winter 2015

    Posts : 321
    Join date : 2013-12-15
    Age : 22
    Location : Germany

    Re: Glayp'neir

    Post by Producer-san on Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:19 pm

    Jian's head turns as if it was instinct after hearing the call from Jericho towards the whole group. His head just tilting with him falling into a short thought of how to categorize his behaviour. He shakes his head afterwards to snap out of that process, walking towards him with RD, parting from Frazil and Air. Not because he's curious, but to get a better idea how Jericho usually acts. That should give him an idea on how to approach him without it being problematic for both sides in the future.

    He does change to a worried expression fast though, hearing that RD mentions that Jericho seems to spend some money that the doc wanted to use to get that soul gem repaired. He still doesn't know exactly what it does, as magic is not really his thing, but he knows that is was an important item for Clarent - with her still not being anywhere to be seen.

    At the market now though, he has to check for prices for certain items himself too. He nudges RD into the side lightly to catch his attention for a short moment.

    "Whenever we got the time, I'd like to have you show me what kind of blades would be good for what. That way I know for sure what I should get without regretting said purchase later. You do seem to have a really good hand for that, from what I can tell.", his face clearly filled with insecurity due to him hoping for RD to agree on that. He wouldn't want to guess what might be good on his own, and some merchants might try to use his lack of knowledge about that against him.
    avatar
    ★Yuki~♪
    ★Ojouhimesama☆
    ★Ojouhimesama☆

    Posts : 899
    Join date : 2013-12-14
    Age : 26
    Location : Calgary

    Re: Glayp'neir

    Post by ★Yuki~♪ on Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:27 pm

    After some light browsing and debating the group eventually splits, with RD and Jian meeting up with Jericho, in part because they were called over, and also because some of the stands geared towards their interests are nearby. Sharpe having parted a short while ago means Airgetlam and Frazil are left to look for equipment and clothing, with the close-range weapons dealer indeed still in the market. The other two don't seem to be in sight so the two of them begin to make their way towards the only direction they have any reason to go. On the way they pass a building with big glass windows and various casual clothing on display. Summer jackets, pants and shorts of various sizes and a few longer skirts and some shirts, some with designs and some without, can be seen through the window.

    Lox and Jack notice the group parting and glance at each other briefly before both shrugging and deciding to join a respective group. Lox being indecisive and unsure of what to do decides to go with Doc, or Jericho, and RD, since they are the people he's had the most contact with aside Sharpe. Jack follows his curiosity for Frazil and decides to join her and Airgetlam.

    Sharpe has left the Main Chat


    _________________



    ~ ~ ~ Click to Interact ~ ~ ~

    avatar
    DelaKayte
    Player
    Player

    Posts : 274
    Join date : 2014-11-09

    Re: Glayp'neir

    Post by DelaKayte on Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:35 pm

    Frazil taps Airgetlam on the shoulder as they pass the windows.  Lets step in here. On the way in, Frazil commands her water into a hard block of ice, pressed against the wall of the store, limiting the surface area so that there will be as little melt as possible. Airgetlam sees the Eufiber suit glow red momentarily from the large amount of heat suddenly forced into it, but feels none of it. That should keep for the time we're in here.

    On entering, Frazil takes in the view, and the smell of new dye, tanned leather, and detergents. She begins to look around for some very simple, yet durable clothing. Due to the Eufiber, she has no real need for more than one outfit, so it needs to last.

    With Airgetlam's help, she begins to choose pieces. Sticking to dark browns and earth tones, she ends up picking out some loose pants, a semi-tight pullover shirt, and a long cut jacket, with loose sleeves, that hangs just short of her knees. Finally she rounds out the purchases with a pair of heavy boots, hoping that the outfit doesn't cost much since it's not anything spectacular, doesn't use flamboyant dyes, and is probably made of relatively inexpensive material. It seems to be burlap, or canvas... maybe denim, but if so, it's a rough weave.

    She hands the final choices over to Air, Well the clothes are the easy part. I'll let you do the haggling. From what I've seen so far, that is the way of it? Make sure to keep track of what I owe you.

    A weapon will be the difficult part. I know what I want, but I don't know if the tech, or the style, exists here. It occurred to me as we walked, that the one training I'm still up on, is that of a push dagger... since that's how I use my ice. Ideally some kind of retractable bracers would be convenient, as they would store longer blades, and allow for blocking. Otherwise, I'll have to settle for a holstered set, and independent bracers, which may be cheaper than a retractable anyway. We'll see.


    _________________
    Atsuko Samhradháin Tattooed Warrior
    Chaos - Agility: 10Speed: 8Endurance: 5 | Accuracy: 3
    04 Gold  00 Silver 00 Bronze 
    Inventory
    Cloak- white, waterproof, fur lined Clothing- haltar top, short shorts, knee-high leather boots Backpack- waterproof canvas Gear- Knife, mess kit, string, waterproof bedroll, canvas sheet, Worn out Sonic Boots, Black and gold formal outfit Hunting Javelin x2 | AQL#1498 | Alexander's AQL Code #1131 |Party AQL codes: #1502, #3356
    avatar
    Spiked Edge
    Player
    Player

    Posts : 178
    Join date : 2014-08-07
    Age : 27

    Re: Glayp'neir

    Post by Spiked Edge on Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:51 pm

    Richard waits a few moments for Jericho's response but eventually disregards it to answer Jian's bid at his attention, he wasn't sure what kind of response he was expecting anyway, the man had already shown how he felt about the concerns others suffered anyway.

    RD looks at Jian a mite bit confused, knowing for a fact that he'd explained earlier what kinds of knives would be generally used in carving. He shrugs it off though, shaking his head somewhat as he acknowledges that it would probably just be better if he went with him, to at least make sure Jian picked what Richard felt are the right tools for the job. "Yeah sure, i'll roll wit ya fer a bit. May even see somethin' ya could use fer self-defense..."

    Richard glances away from the group towards the shops nearby. After spotting the blacksmith's as well as the various weapon and armor shops in its vicinity he immediately begins to head for them, beckoning the others to follow. "C'mon, lets get crackin'. I was hopin' ta get this done rather quickly." He says as he palms and glances over the damaged heirloom. "I didn't think everyone would wanna tag along fer just a bit a' smith-work." He says in a rather amused tone, honestly surprised at how a quick trip to get some work done had turned into a shopping trip. "I'm a bit famished after last night; Haven't chewed on nuttin' yet 'nd i was hoping i could try some ah' the shops round ere' after i finished up." He says with a grin at the thought of a decent meal.


    _________________
    The true start of your life is the point in which you set a goal.
    The next step is to figure out why you've set this goal and what led you there.
    Your past is an important part of your future. ~Spiked Edge


    Inventory:


    Currency:
    $$$$$$
    avatar
    Saint
    Veteran
    Veteran

    Posts : 379
    Join date : 2013-12-15
    Age : 22
    Location : Chicago

    Re: Glayp'neir

    Post by Saint on Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:37 pm

    While Frazil goes and picks out what she wants, Air spies some of what she had in mind as well. Some cargo pants, generally baggy-looking and a dull grey, as well as some shirts of similar hue. She takes them and puts one of the shirts over her own torso, seeing that the shirt looks a little larger than her, but only by a hair, she takes a couple of them. As soon as she does so, Frazil gives her the choices in attire she's made, also generally utilitarian. Then again this isn't some hyper-expensive boutique so one should not be surprised.

    "Oh um, haggle? I guess, but mostly I just pay for what I get, unless its something of such low quality that it would merit a lower price." She says, and turns to the cashier.

    "Good day, how much would this lot be?" She asks of them, taking out a coin purse she keeps stowed in a near-impossible to spot location. Frazil speaks to her some more while waiting for the goods to be rung up, and she turns to address her concerns regarding arms.

    "I'm not really familiar with those blades, I don't see them often myself, but I've seen a pair a while back, that was in my old town though, when I worked with my mentor. I got to see a lot of concealable or otherwise holdout weapons. If you don't find what you're looking for exactly, maybe something like this?" She pulls the short sword she owns from it's sheath and looks at it for a moment before holding it out to Frazil. She could have sworn it was sharper, but perhaps its just her mind still trying to remember things that might have been muddled in the fight with the wolves the night before. She shakes it off and holds the blade out to her by the hand guard so the hilt and grip is completely open to her.
    avatar
    Dr.Atrium
    The Good Doctor
    The Good Doctor

    Posts : 471
    Join date : 2013-12-15
    Age : 26
    Location : USA

    Re: Glayp'neir

    Post by Dr.Atrium on Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:58 pm

    Jericho was about to answer RD when the man just turns around and starts talking to the other fellow. He frowns and turns his attention back to Lox.

    "Look, I can tell just by looking at you that you have a great amount of talent and even more amount of brains. You should go off on your own. The people here will hold you back. Look at Atrium, he has been 'wanting to do good' for years. The man has done nothing but wounder for a better part of two years. If you want to learn and make the most out of yourself, then go. If you wont do if for you, do it for me. I am stuck in this body and can only come out for two days every month. Now go, while the others are busy talking about carving knifes."

    Lox hesitates for a moment, deciding if the words that Jericho had said were true. After a few moments of though, Loxs nods and ducks out behind the shop tent. Jericho smiles, happy that the man made the right choice. He then turns to RD.

    "Sorry if I wasn't quick enough to answer your question. What was it again? Something about Atrium's money and wanting to save it? I do recall him asking you if you would loan some to him. He may have to ask for a bit more now i admit but if he hadn't sold my things, I wouldn't of had to buy another. And I know you are going to ask, 'What about the girl?' We helped her escape from a castle in an other realm, heal her to tip top condition and feed her. Atrium then risks his butt to find a hidden underground gang to fix her Soultrap. And how does she thank us? She runs off again. I am sorry, I think we have risked our lives enough as it is to help her. I needed to use the money to find out what the monsters were that have been attacking you guys. Atrium got a vial of their blood and with any luck, I will be able to find out what it is and how we can fight back.

    He waits a few moments before he speaks again. "Do you have any other questions?"


    Last edited by Dr.Atrium on Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:33 am; edited 1 time in total


    _________________
    Raymondo, Demon Hunter
    Arcana - Arcana: 8 |Speed: 7 |Agility: 5, Might: 5
    00   ,25    , 00   
    Inventory
    Lantern, Scythe, Protraction Apache Revolver, Branded summoning pentagram, Colette's AQL Code (#1209), Kaavi's AQL Code(#1811), A plain alloy box with one quartz crystal that Kaavi was testing, Rey's own AQL (#3356), Spirit Lens


    "Revenge is an act of passion; Vengeance of justice. Injuries are revenged; Crimes are avenged."
    "I do not live in hope. I work to return it."
    avatar
    ★Yuki~♪
    ★Ojouhimesama☆
    ★Ojouhimesama☆

    Posts : 899
    Join date : 2013-12-14
    Age : 26
    Location : Calgary

    Re: Glayp'neir

    Post by ★Yuki~♪ on Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:54 pm

    The cashier takes a quick peek at all the clothing Airgetlam had given him. He checks the prices of each of them and is about to answer when Airgetlam decides to unsheathe and present her sword in the middle of the shop. "It's about-" he begins to say and then gasps in shock raising his hands from the counter. "ma'am..." he stutters worried and taken by surprise as some of the other people in the shop turn, equally baffled at the sudden agression. "There is no need for violence, p-please just take them and leave!" the man exclaims, a worried expression on his face as he offers her to take the goods for free and exit the store. Clearly it's not common for someone to unsheathe a weapon in the middle of a shop and although the man seems overly jumpy and easily intimidated the understandable worry as well as the thoughtlessness of her actions finally dawn on Airgetlam.



    A bit taken aback by Jericho's sudden outburst Lox thinks over the situation as he stands behind the tent. On one side the doc knew about his runes so he was curious of what he could learn, but on the other hand based on past events, maybe Jericho had a point. After short consideration Lox peaks from behind the tent once more before deciding to head off in the other direction, taking a clear cut across the market.

    Lox has left the Main Channel


    _________________



    ~ ~ ~ Click to Interact ~ ~ ~

    avatar
    dthvader
    Player
    Player

    Posts : 242
    Join date : 2014-02-26
    Age : 22
    Location : where you least expect

    Re: Glayp'neir

    Post by dthvader on Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:30 pm

    Jack, having followed the two girls into the store, was surprised by the ensuing chaos. His face was bright red as he sweat bullets. With immediate reaction he shoved Air aside to talk to the cashier.

    "Er...uh...hehe...it's...uh...p-perfectly alright sir.These two ladies are with me and I can assure you that none of us want to cause any commotion whatsoever. These clothes, they look rather ordinary...I mean... compared to most everything else in your store."

    It seemed nearly impossible, but somehow, Jack's face became even more red.

    "By my calculations, I'm assuming all of this is worth roughly one gold...b-but you know what? I'm feeling generous. You can have two gold instead. One gold for the clothes, and another for your unfortunate short term memory loss...you remember...t-the kind that makes it hard to remember the faces of customers...I...I'd love to stay in chat but we are really in a hurry so I'll just take these and give you that and be on my way."

    Jack hastily grabbed the clothing, placing it in his satchel, and slammed 2 gold on the counter before grabbing Air and Frazil by their arms and rushing out the door. He panted for a few moments outside of the store before talking.

    "My father told me that's what you are supposed to do when you're 'mate' get's intoxicated and does something like that. The stores in the wrong part of town would bring out their own sword and slash you while the upstanding shops will report you to the authorities. You two are lucky I showed up when I did."

    Now out of the chaos, Jack had a prideful smirk, having resolved the tension.
    avatar
    DelaKayte
    Player
    Player

    Posts : 274
    Join date : 2014-11-09

    Re: Glayp'neir

    Post by DelaKayte on Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:41 pm

     Wow, Air. You can be really oblivious sometimes... and Sam, I'm not sure if that was smart thinking or just made the problem worse. I mean, I have no idea what the value on those clothes are.  Frazil looks back towards the store, rubbing her arm where Jack yanked her. She then takes a deep breath and walks up the stairs, poking her head through the door, not sure if she'll be attacked. She reaches out with one hand behind her back and reconnects with the block of ice near her, just in case.

     Umm... sir? I just wanted to apologize for the confusion. Apparently one of my friends is ignorant of proper decorum, and the other, well... is the coin sufficient to cover the clothing and apology, or is there something else I could do for you? I have no coin, but I would be willing to help you or your store in some way. 

    Or I can just leave and never come back, although I'd rather not. Your store has some nice things.


    _________________
    Atsuko Samhradháin Tattooed Warrior
    Chaos - Agility: 10Speed: 8Endurance: 5 | Accuracy: 3
    04 Gold  00 Silver 00 Bronze 
    Inventory
    Cloak- white, waterproof, fur lined Clothing- haltar top, short shorts, knee-high leather boots Backpack- waterproof canvas Gear- Knife, mess kit, string, waterproof bedroll, canvas sheet, Worn out Sonic Boots, Black and gold formal outfit Hunting Javelin x2 | AQL#1498 | Alexander's AQL Code #1131 |Party AQL codes: #1502, #3356
    avatar
    Spiked Edge
    Player
    Player

    Posts : 178
    Join date : 2014-08-07
    Age : 27

    Re: Glayp'neir

    Post by Spiked Edge on Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:34 pm

    Richard is only halfway listening to Jericho as he watches Lox take off from a distance behind him. Lox, tall as he is turns back and waves at the group before leaving and is easily identified by RD who nods in response with a slight, yet somber smile; feeling that the wave had a sense of finality to it.

    He tunes back in to Jericho's rant about Clarent and the Doc, nodding at some of the points he made, they were valid in some aspects. "To be honest i'm thinking the Doc may have made a mistake taking the trap away from the girl in the first place, she may have went searching for it, but that's in the past. Point being, I can't loan him all i got, and while finding a way to counter those things is important, ya might wanna try and make some of that back. You're free to come along if you'd like Jericho, but i assume you have more important things to do now that you have what you need to examine that blood sample." He then continues towards the smithy and the armories nearby, attempting to stay on task and handle what he came to do quickly.


    _________________
    The true start of your life is the point in which you set a goal.
    The next step is to figure out why you've set this goal and what led you there.
    Your past is an important part of your future. ~Spiked Edge


    Inventory:


    Currency:
    $$$$$$
    avatar
    Producer-san
    1st Winter 2015
    1st Winter 2015

    Posts : 321
    Join date : 2013-12-15
    Age : 22
    Location : Germany

    Re: Glayp'neir

    Post by Producer-san on Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:04 pm

    Jian follows the view of RD as he seems to look back at where Lox originally was located at, him not seeing him vanish, but him being gone. According to RDs face though, he can somewhat tell what is going on.
    "Will he come back?", he quietly asks RD after nudging into his side. He barely got to know Lox, he even introduced himself just this morning. He ponders about things for a moment before he's pulled out by Jericho asking if there were any other questions. He spaced out most of the time because he was thinking about on how to make money and what to carve once he has his equipment set.

    Hearing out what RD responds with though, he then somewhat catches on with what they were discussing all this time. That being said, he wonders about how Clarent might be doing, as he hasn't seen her since her sudden depature.

    They then arrive at the smith, Jian just standing there watching the work of the person behind the stand. Crafts are always quite interesting to watch after all.
    avatar
    ★Yuki~♪
    ★Ojouhimesama☆
    ★Ojouhimesama☆

    Posts : 899
    Join date : 2013-12-14
    Age : 26
    Location : Calgary

    Re: Glayp'neir

    Post by ★Yuki~♪ on Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:23 pm

    FFMT Reminder:
    Just a heads up, normally nobody is to post during FFMT untill afterwards. All it's ment for is saving us from spending 20 days doing something that takes 2 days. Anyways, im going to change the rotation slightly but all im doing is restarting the cycle basically.
    Next FFMT = No posts till after! :P




    A few hours pass since these events, and by now everyone has gone and gotten some errands and business out of the way. RD and Jian visit a few shops around town and after some good consideration  and Jian's apparent lack of money, Richard decides to buy him a Modernized Collapsable Knife and a Woodcarving Kit. After the ordeal they go to get Jian's Heirloom Knife repaired.

    Frazil, Air and Jack meanwhile follow the lead of an hired Art Appraiser and Frazil decides to turn in some strange paper cash for gold. After a bunch of back and forth the Appraiser and the Art Collector settle on a price and the group departs.

    Both groups decide to go for late lunch.




    Frazil, Air and Jack sit around a low round table on the porch of a medium quality restaurant. Frazil is clearly enjoying her meal, whereas the others have decided not to order anything in favor of saving some coinage for lunch. As they are relaxing in their seats RD and his half of the group end up walking past with food of their own.

    Frazil recieves 34 Gold and 37 Silver, 2x Collapsible Spring Loaded Dagger, 2x Holster, 2x Maintenence Kit, One Pair of Bracers.
    Jian Recieves restored Family Heirloom, Modernized Collapsible Knife, Woodcarving Kit, Maintenence Kit.
    RD looses 6 Gold and 90 Silver.
    Jack obtains 1 Gold.


    Last edited by Shinonome on Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Saint
    Veteran
    Veteran

    Posts : 379
    Join date : 2013-12-15
    Age : 22
    Location : Chicago

    Re: Glayp'neir

    Post by Saint on Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:47 pm

    Airgetlam looks over at Frazil eating. She does so with a bit of a more world-weary expression, a bit annoyed at the shop incident still.

    "That looks pretty good, but I'm not going to entertain my stomach for now, I might as well wait on dinner." She examine's Frazil's plate and the gusto with which she dines.

    "What did you end up having anyway?" She asks.
    avatar
    dthvader
    Player
    Player

    Posts : 242
    Join date : 2014-02-26
    Age : 22
    Location : where you least expect

    Re: Glayp'neir

    Post by dthvader on Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:17 am

    "I'm very sorry to ask this of you, but would it be any trouble if I asked you eat at a faster pace? All these shenanigans we've gone through have made us late. We still need to visit my shop to move the furniture to the house, and I still haven't told you about the history of this world or at least what I understand about it. It's a bit of a long story, much longer than the amount of time that it will take you to finish your meal which is why I prefer to wait until we are at my shop. I'd like to reach the shop before night fall. Considering how many bizarre events have occurred, I can barely trust anything that is not bathing in sunlight at this point."
    avatar
    DelaKayte
    Player
    Player

    Posts : 274
    Join date : 2014-11-09

    Re: Glayp'neir

    Post by DelaKayte on Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:53 pm

    Frazil is taking her time, enjoying the first real meal in at least a couple days. In between bites, she answers her companions. Um... it's some kind of meaty-vegetably stir fry. I don't know what it's called. That table over there got one and it looked good. She points.

    And Sam, "WE" are not late. She does air quotes with her fingers, smiling at him. He can tell she's not trying to be rude about it.   YOU are late. Feel free to go on without me. I can find my way back to the house, and I have no real desire to see the shop, or to hear the history of a world who's present I am still trying to understand. Thanks for the offer though.

    Frazil looks down at her mostly empty plate, shaking her head slightly. Besides, it looks like I'm going to need some more. Gotta love that Nova metabolism. I was kinda hoping the transformation would get rid of it, but no dice. She calls the server over and orders a pasta to give her some carbs. [-18S]  Plus, I'm not going to be much help moving furniture after eating all of this.


    _________________
    Atsuko Samhradháin Tattooed Warrior
    Chaos - Agility: 10Speed: 8Endurance: 5 | Accuracy: 3
    04 Gold  00 Silver 00 Bronze 
    Inventory
    Cloak- white, waterproof, fur lined Clothing- haltar top, short shorts, knee-high leather boots Backpack- waterproof canvas Gear- Knife, mess kit, string, waterproof bedroll, canvas sheet, Worn out Sonic Boots, Black and gold formal outfit Hunting Javelin x2 | AQL#1498 | Alexander's AQL Code #1131 |Party AQL codes: #1502, #3356
    avatar
    Dr.Atrium
    The Good Doctor
    The Good Doctor

    Posts : 471
    Join date : 2013-12-15
    Age : 26
    Location : USA

    Re: Glayp'neir

    Post by Dr.Atrium on Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:10 pm

    While everyone was doing their shopping, Jericho was out wandering the town and healing people who would let him do it for free. After a few hours, he takes his notes and his new science kit back to the house. He goes up stairs and starts to study the blood that Atrium gathered. He has all the equipment on his desk and books around him that he can look at and compare to what he is seeing. He starts with the blood that was taken from the monster that used to be one of the Castle Vuur's residents.

    After sometime, he can see that the blood has the vampiric virus. He frowns and scribbles some notes. He then digs through the bag and pulls out an old book that talks about the vampiric virus and how to fight agented it. As he reads, he is taking notes, making plans to fight agents it and tries to think up a spell that would aid in purging the virus.


    _________________
    Raymondo, Demon Hunter
    Arcana - Arcana: 8 |Speed: 7 |Agility: 5, Might: 5
    00   ,25    , 00   
    Inventory
    Lantern, Scythe, Protraction Apache Revolver, Branded summoning pentagram, Colette's AQL Code (#1209), Kaavi's AQL Code(#1811), A plain alloy box with one quartz crystal that Kaavi was testing, Rey's own AQL (#3356), Spirit Lens


    "Revenge is an act of passion; Vengeance of justice. Injuries are revenged; Crimes are avenged."
    "I do not live in hope. I work to return it."
    avatar
    Spiked Edge
    Player
    Player

    Posts : 178
    Join date : 2014-08-07
    Age : 27

    Re: Glayp'neir

    Post by Spiked Edge on Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:11 pm

    Richard waltz through the dining area, a somewhat hearty meal in hand. A hamburger, a hotdog, some fries, a bit of coleslaw with spicy chicken and jalapenos wrapped in some tacos. He smiled to himself, very much satisfied with the meal, a few things he knew very well and something new to try.

    As he continues, he spots what looks like Jack, Air, and Frazil sitting at a round table on the porch of the restaurant. "Huh." he notes with mild interest, hesitating to approach after the earlier altercation. He takes a few more steps glancing around to find a seat of his own before pivoting and walking towards them, slowly shaking his head in disappointment at his own hesitation.

    He beckons Jian over to them as he places his plate down on the table in an open spot to the left of Jack, "Hey, whassup?" He says as he takes a seat at the table " Ya'll decided to grab a bite too huh?" Only then noticing Frazil possessing the only plate. "So didja' get what ya needed? He asks of them as a group, assuming they all had individual purchases they needed to make during their trip, before he begins digging into his own meal. He starts with the tacos, being the things he was least used to eating on the plate. Glancing over them quickly as he awaits their answers then taking a bite and chewing a few times before his eyes light up in surprise at the taste, "This is pretty good!" he says with a grin after swallowing the first bite.


    _________________
    The true start of your life is the point in which you set a goal.
    The next step is to figure out why you've set this goal and what led you there.
    Your past is an important part of your future. ~Spiked Edge


    Inventory:


    Currency:
    $$$$$$

    Sponsored content

    Re: Glayp'neir

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:17 pm