Welcome to the Neogaea Roleplay Community

Castle Vikuur: Ravens and the Snakes

★Yuki~♪
    ★Ojouhimesama☆
    ★Ojouhimesama☆

Castle Vikuur: Ravens and the Snakes

Post by ★Yuki~♪ on Mon May 05, 2014 10:58 pm

Doctor Atrium suddenly regains consciousness, gasping out for air, finding himself standing in a hunched over position. He looks around himself and realizes he's in a throne room of sorts. To his surprise, the throne-room is anything but glorious or fancy. The pillars inside are worn and crumbling apart as time wears away on them and the rug under his feet leading up to the throne is torn and moldy. The air is filled with dust that makes it hard to see very far though as his vision focuses he notices a silhouette sitting on the throne. It doesn't take him very long to realize who it is.

"You humans are a strange bunch." The almost innocent voice of a girl utters from across the room. All he can see are her glowing yellow eyes masked by the silhouette of her body, losely slouching in the throne. "Impressive, but curiously strange. As if you were all suicidal but unable to accept death. Especially you..."

Lady Dahaka adjusts herself in her seat, crossing a leg over the other and leaning against her hand. "What is it you want from me?" she says, in a demanding yet calm tone. "Why is it you came looking for my realm and then got yourselves involved in things that are beyond you?" Her questions sound rather sincere, and not filled with anger as the doctor would have expected. She merely sits and awaits for him to do whatever it is he is about to do.

FP Chatlog:

• Lady Dahaka has entered the Throne Room.
    • Dr. Atrium has entered the Throne Room.
    • New Area unlocked: Throne Room.

~ ~ ~ Click to Interact ~ ~ ~

Dr.Atrium
    The Good Doctor
    The Good Doctor

Re: Castle Vikuur: Ravens and the Snakes

Post by Dr.Atrium on Tue May 06, 2014 11:53 am

When Dr. Atrium is done looking around, he listens to what Dahaka has to say. As she talks about humans being "suicidal but unable to accept death" he can't help chuckle. She makes a good point. When she is done talking, he tries to move but he is unable to. He sighs and answers her.

"For starters, I'm not suicidal...I'm not always as calm as I should be to think things through. Like with Marcus, I was so angry with him that all I wanted to do is hurt him and kill him. I never thought about what I would do when I got to him. I should of known that the man wouldn't just stand there and want to talk about his actions of his past. See, not suicidal, just rash. As for death, everything that lives must die. It is just the way it has to be. However, there are some deaths that shouldn't of happen. Some that we should be about to fix. Someone shouldn't die just because someone else was being stupid and or not paying attention and that ended up killing someone. A person shouldn't die just because someone else decided to go on a killing spree. I don't think anyone should be able to live forever though. When their time comes, it is time to go."

He tries to move again even though he knows it is pointless. If he is going to be hanging out there for a bit, might as well try and get comfortable. When he is done, he looks back at her.

"Sorry, just trying to get comfy.  I came into your relm for four reasons. The first is because you had Marcus living here. As you probably know, he killed most of the members of the guild Hikari Juken in Recudor. I wanted to find him and figure out why he would do that to the people he grew up with. When I got my answer, I was going to kill him. Unfortunately I never got my answers and Janette killed him. I am happy his is dead, I just wish I got what I wanted."

He looks sadden for a bit then he smiles.

"The second reason I came here was to find a little girl and my cat. I didn't know at the time that the girl was a fairy, I just wanted and still want to keep her safe. She is so young and innocent. I have been unable to find my cat though witch is saddening. The third reason I came here was to find a girl that my friend saw Marcus take, the girl you are possessing. And my final reason for coming to your relm was to talk to the master or mistress to the castle, meaning you."

Inventory
    Lantern, Scythe, Protraction Apache Revolver, Branded summoning pentagram, Colette's AQL Code (#1209), Kaavi's AQL Code(#1811), A plain alloy box with one quartz crystal that Kaavi was testing, Rey's own AQL (#3356), Spirit Lens

"Revenge is an act of passion; Vengeance of justice. Injuries are revenged; Crimes are avenged."
    "I do not live in hope. I work to return it."
    ★Yuki~♪
    ★Ojouhimesama☆
    ★Ojouhimesama☆

Post by ★Yuki~♪ on Tue May 06, 2014 3:18 pm

Dahaka listens, curiously. Letting the man speak and simply resting. She raises an eyebrow, signaling an answer she did not expect from him, but enjoyed hearing.
    "I see. Then you have my regards for your Guild and your kill." She shuffles in her seat. "Unfortunately I do not know of the whereabouts of your cat, though I will gladly have it searched for. As for this girl... its very rare to find someone so compatible. You see, the few times I've tried, my hosts have fallen appart within less than a day if not hours. Unable to hold a spirit as strong as mine. This girl... she's special. She has a real fighting spirit, and more than enough space in her heart for the two of us." She waves her hand in a circle, and a chair made from shadows appears underneath doc. He is suddenly able to move and falls into the chair, which is surprisingly comfortable. "But what concerns Marcus... from what I've heard he was serving another master. A man from global who sent him out on some sort of journey. Would you care for some tea?" She offers, snapping her fingers. A pillar of shadows suddenly appear from beside them.

With an uncertain and surprised gasp, both Ayame and Jian suddenly appear. Jian holding a silver platter with two cups and two tall wine glasses on it, and Ayame holding a warm teacup in her hand. They look around in surprise and awe, and utter confusion. "Ayame, please pour us some tea." Dahaka says, gesturing towards Dr. Atrium sitting in his seat. Ayame looks at the doctor, then at Jian, unsure of what to do. She then turns to Jian, blushing and holds up the tea pot, waiting for him to help her fill up the cups and serve them. "Y-yes Mistress Clarent-" she says, but cuts herself off with a gasp as she straightens. Dahaka sends her a piercing stare and waves them along. "You're testing my patience, girl." she says in a rough tone. "You, servant." She then adresses Jian, "Fill the cups. Our guest is waiting. Did Janette not teach you to be hasty?"

FP Chatlog:

• Ayame has entered Side Quest.
    • Jian has entered Side Quest.
    • Dr. Atrium is sitting comforterably.

Producer-san
    1st Winter 2015
    1st Winter 2015

Post by Producer-san on Tue May 06, 2014 4:16 pm

The whole black scene soon turns back into him being able to actually see. All accoustics are killed off, the only thing hearable is his heartbeat. He hastly looks around for a second, seeing Ayame... The doc...? Lady... Dahaka?! He flinches lightly, then being able to hear the words of her. Him being adressed makes him flinch lightly again.

"S-Sorry, Mistress, I will do so right away.", he replies, filling the cup as told and bringing one of them over to the doc in a faster-paced walk. He turns towards the doc, having an extremely concerned look in his face, then giving him a cup. He turns around, straightening his face, walking towards Lady Dahaka, giving her the other cup. He then steps back and bows, standing next to both of them to keep a neutral appearance. He's not sure what else to do, other than remaining as calm, following her orders for now. His attire surely works against him here, forcing him to take part in this. He looks over to Ayame, worried as hell, subtly gesturing for her to come next to him so they look like nothing's wrong.
    Dr.Atrium
    The Good Doctor
    The Good Doctor

Post by Dr.Atrium on Tue May 06, 2014 4:33 pm

Dr. Atrium lets out a minor yelp when he falls into the chair. He is very surprised that she has not only freed him, but is allowing him to talk to her as equals. He nods when she asked him for some tea.

"Tea would be lovely."

He watches her use her magic to bring two servants from where ever to where they are. He is shocked when he sees that one of the servants is Jian. He quickly removes his shocked expression and takes the tea that his offered to him and thanks him. He takes the smiling coin from his pocket and test to make sure the tea isn't poisoned. When it shows that the tea is safe, he takes a drink.

"Thank you Lady Dahaka. I would appreciate the help to find my cat."

He takes another sip and thinks about what to say next.

"If you don't mind me asking. If you knew that Marcus had another master he served, why would you want him working for you?"

He looks over at Jian and the servant girl he is with. He looks over him to make sure he hasn't been harmed in any way while he as been a way from the group. He smiles when he sees that he is ok. Atrium looks back at Dahaka.

"The girl you are possessing, she is okay right? Being a doctor I can't help but make sure everyone is okay and healthy. Is there a way for the two of you to work together? You said that she has more then enough room for the both of you. Would it be okay if she could come okay if she could come out and live her life on some days and you live your on other?"

Inventory
    Lantern, Scythe, Protraction Apache Revolver, Branded summoning pentagram, Colette's AQL Code (#1209), Kaavi's AQL Code(#1811), A plain alloy box with one quartz crystal that Kaavi was testing, Rey's own AQL (#3356), Spirit Lens

"Revenge is an act of passion; Vengeance of justice. Injuries are revenged; Crimes are avenged."
    ★Yuki~♪
    ★Ojouhimesama☆
    ★Ojouhimesama☆

Post by ★Yuki~♪ on Tue May 06, 2014 6:35 pm

Lady Dahaka takes a sip from her tea. It's delicious and perfectly prepared, as always. Maybe even a bit too boring for her, but it need be proper regardless.

"The girl is asleep, and no harm will come to her in my care." she assures Atrium. "But I cannot let her wake, or it would all fall apart and she would likely die." she adjusts herself and takes another sip of her tea. Ayame meanwhile nods to Jian and moves closer. Her heart is racing at the sudden abduction and she tries to stay calm but it is visibly difficult for her. "I have what I need to continue." Dahaka states as she extends her hand and the sphere from the lab appears in her grasp. It's quite large, the size of a head, and glowing vibrantly, pulsating, almost alive.

"Have you heard of the Philosopher stone?" She asks rhetorically. "This..." she says, making it turn in her palm. "This is something very much like it." She puts it down on a convenient pedestal where it hovers slightly above it in place. "Humans created this... Its a source of power that will allow me to leave this realm and live the life that was stolen from me. Yet to obtain it, they had to take some very inhuman measures. Only naturally would everyone assume this was my doing but I simply was given an offer and I did not disagree with it." She beckons for more tea. Ayame flinches and takes the kettle to the throne, accidently and clumsily bumping into Jian, causing Clarents amulet to fall out of his pocket. Neither Ayame nor Lady Dahaka seem to notice. "Yes Mistress." Ayame says and fills up the tea.

"You want to know why your people were murdered?" she asks, giving him a stern look before pulling out a small golden cube with intricate etchings along its surface. "It was his experiment. Or rather... his masters. It was a test to see how protraction could react to human souls and how to use them to fuel powerful mechanics. Weapons. And who would miss a guild of assassins? And what better way to find help in doing so. He came to me, offering me freedom in return for shelter and free research. He planned to double cross me and steal my sphere for himself, and that was why he needed to die."

Producer-san
    1st Winter 2015
    1st Winter 2015

Post by Producer-san on Tue May 06, 2014 6:44 pm

The bump makes him lose his hold for a second, the light sound of the amulet makes him look down, without moving his head. He sees that it's the amulet that fell down. Suddenly, it comes back to him, everything. The amulet belongs to Clarent. He saw it on her before she turned out to be posessed. It all makes sense now. He uses his foot to pull the amulet next to his leg casually, trying to not cause too much of a hassle. Bending over to pick it up right now would cause some trouble, but he pulls on his charm around his neck, making the string holding it snap. It drops down in front of him, close to the amulet.

"Ah... My apolagies...", he says, then bending down picking up the charm and the amulet swiftly. He lets both slide into the pocket, in hope he'll get away with that. But... How will the amulet be put to good use for him or the doc? He doesn't know yet...
    Dr.Atrium
    The Good Doctor
    The Good Doctor

Post by Dr.Atrium on Tue May 06, 2014 8:09 pm

Dr. Atrium listens to what Dahaka has to say. He looks at the stone with awe. He has read about the Philosopher stone but he never though he would see one just like it. He finishes his tea as he listens to her tell him about his family. He gets a sadden look on his face, thinking back to all he once knew. He looks over at Jian when he moves and sees that he is just picking up his charm that fell.

"No need to be sorry, you did nothing wrong."

He looks over at Ayame and asked for some more tea. Then looks back at Dahaka.

"Thank you for telling about what happened to my family. I should also thank you for killing Marcus, the world is a better place with out him around."

He looks at the golden box.

"When it comes to protractions, I know very little. But I do have this, though I am not sure if it uses protraction."

He reaches behind him and pulls out a house hold hammer that is silver and has lines etchings along its surface like the box but the lines are of different designs. Dr. Atrium looks at the hammer and smiles, thinking of its former owner. He puts it down and looks at Dahaka.

"This hammer once belonged to my former teacher Maxwell. The hammer can absorb magic and when the welder swings or smashes something, it will release the spell doubled the strength of the caster."

Inventory

★Yuki~♪
    ★Ojouhimesama☆
    ★Ojouhimesama☆

Post by ★Yuki~♪ on Wed May 07, 2014 2:41 am

Dahaka pays no heed to Jian and agrees with Atrium. "Yes. Indeed the world is a much better place without scum like him, though we all have our flaws." she says coldly.
    Ayame then makes her way over to the Doctor, refilling his drink aswell.
    Lady Dahaka focuses her attention on the hammer presented to her. She analyses it curiously imagining the concept in her mind.
    "It acts as an amplifier for magic? What curious design work." she says. "Being what I am, Protraction comes to us naturally. Back in my childhood, I had never understood why humans felt need to rely on tools like that, though... they can be quite helpful, even to me."

A chill suddenly goes through the room, causing a brief freezing cold to roll over the people inside.
    Lady Dahaka lifts her head, listening, or feeling. "Hmph." she exclaims and puts her cup down. "I should have figured it would end like this..." she says, feeling Janettes life force disappear into the void.

Producer-san
    1st Winter 2015
    1st Winter 2015

Post by Producer-san on Wed May 07, 2014 5:06 pm

Jian halts Ayame by just bumping his elbow against her lightly. As she looks to him, he subtly shows her the amulet, tilting his head towards the doc, then putting it into her free hand. He hopes she'll understand that he means to make her give it to the doc. He might know what to do with it. He also hopes that she'll give it to him in a manner that won't happen to show off that she's giving it to him.

Due to the doc being more familiar with these sort of things, he is the only hope for him to find an answer on how to put it to use. He sighs lightly being quite nervous with this whole situation.

Suddenly the cold chill waves through the room, making him shiver for a short second. What was this? The reaction of Lady Dahaka is not really calming, because there is not a single hint to what actually has happened. He stands still though, trying to remain as calm as possible to keep his disguise.
    Dr.Atrium
    The Good Doctor
    The Good Doctor

Post by Dr.Atrium on Wed May 07, 2014 5:56 pm

Dr. Atrium nods at what Dahaka says. He wonders for a moment what it would be like to have the powers she has but quickly brushes them away. He fells the sudden chill and sighs, he knows what it means.

"I am sorry about that. If I had to guess, that was Janette passing right?"

He bows his head.

"I'm sorry she died. I do wish there would of been a peaceful of ending what was happening when we left."

H sits there and lets there be a moment of silents for the loss of one so young. After a bit he looks up at Dahaka.

"You seemed to of trusted her a lot. May I ask how you met her?"

Inventory

★Yuki~♪
    ★Ojouhimesama☆
    ★Ojouhimesama☆

Post by ★Yuki~♪ on Wed May 07, 2014 6:48 pm

Ayame looks at Jian in confusion. Unsure what to do. She shuffles over to the doctor and refills his cup. As she pus back into the Docs hand she slides the small amulet in between his palm and the cup, nodding at him. She then returns to Jians side, unsure of how the tea pot is not yet empty and waits.

"Yes. The girl has passed on." She says, an almost sad look on her young face. "Janette was... a very curious person. She was the first person I met when I re-awoke. I found her in the castle, wounded and suffering. She had been practicing necromancy but her creation had turned against her and nearly got her killed. She told me her parents were murdered when her and her sister were very young. Her sister took good care of her, and was more of a mother to her than anything, but in order to survive they had become guild rats at a local thieves guild. Her sister worked day and night to support the two. It was a rough life with rough people, and from what I understand it, the girls were free game to anyone, though Janettes sister kept her safe offering herself instead. Eventually the things got out of hand and her sister was murdered. She fled, dragging her sisters corps all the way here and somehow finding herself in my castle." Dahaka pauses for a moment, taking a sip of her tea. "I saved her and I let her do her practices in peace, deciding that the girl had been through enough and didn't need more suffering by my hand. Though the experiments continued to fail. Over the years she became more and more obsessed with necromancy, trying to bring her sister back from the dead and eventually her sisters body decayed beyond salvaging. She then tried to create a new host but every failed attempt drove her more and more into madness. It got to the point where she would begin reviving corpses only to mutilate them, and revive them again. All in the name of sedating her anger and despair. Eventually she simply gave up and decided she was going to serve me instead. She said she had known a man from her days as a guild rat that would be able to help me escape from this place, and so they began the creation of my sphere."

FP Chatlog:
    • Jian has given Ayame the Soul Trap.
    • Ayame has given Dr.Atrium the Soul Trap.

Producer-san
    1st Winter 2015
    1st Winter 2015

Post by Producer-san on Wed May 07, 2014 7:57 pm

Jian is smirking lightly, Ayame's really smart after all. It worked out perfectly and he just nods to her in appreciation.

"Good job, you helped me a big lot", he whispers quietly as soon as she's back next to him.

He then remains fully silent like everyone else, to respect the ceremony of giving the fallen a moment of silence. It's very similar to what they did back at where he used to live. Janette was an enemy, but respect must be given to everyone. Jian is not sure though, would it be appropriate to remain silent due to a "puppet" dying? She was barely alive to begin with...

He looks back to Ayame, just nodding to her to remind her that she's not stuck in this alone. He's ready to help her, regardless of what's happening... And the doc is here to be able to help aswell... But he doesn't look in a condition to fight.
    Dr.Atrium
    The Good Doctor
    The Good Doctor

Post by Dr.Atrium on Wed May 07, 2014 9:21 pm

Dr. Atrium nods. He looks down at what the maid has given him and is shocked by what he sees. He remembers seeing one for a brief moment on a girl before all of this happened. Was this hers? He looks back at Dahaka. He sighs before speaking.

"Lady Dahaka, I do not see you as an enemy nor do I see you as a threat. You have been wronged and you wish to fix it and live your live. I get that. How ever, if you allow me to speak my mind. What you are doing is no different then what happened to you. You are trapping someone else, not allowing her to live her life just so you can. You and I both know that is unfair. You said it yourself, the girl you are possessing is very special. Can you look me in the eye and tell me it is right for you to rob her of her life so you can live yours?"

He speaks to her in a calm voice. He sees her as an equal and speaks to her as such. He hopes that he doesn't anger her by being so blunt.

Inventory

★Yuki~♪
    ★Ojouhimesama☆
    ★Ojouhimesama☆

Post by ★Yuki~♪ on Thu May 08, 2014 1:30 pm

Dahaka puts down her tea again, giving the Doctor a disgruntled look. "I have been locked away and suffering for hundreds of years... this girl will only last me about 50 and need not suffer while she is asleep. If anything she should be thankful to me for saving her from years of pain and wandering the world with no identity or achievement." Her voice becomes a little elevated, but she calms herself, once again reaching for her tea. "You've come to my realm, started killing my servants, interrupting their work, and murdered my friend." She continues, in a cold tone. "This may all seem like necessary to you but before now there was never any demand for anyone here to stop. You simply forced. The very least you can do after all that is leave my castle and forget about the girl. After all, it would only be a fair trade."

Producer-san
    1st Winter 2015
    1st Winter 2015

Post by Producer-san on Thu May 08, 2014 3:02 pm

Jian can't do much but stand there and watch the conversation going on. He just hopes this won't escalate at some point, maybe finding a peaceful way out of this. Dahaka then mentions that us simply leaving would be just fair. Jian though, he can't agree to just leave leaving everything behind. He looks at the doc, hoping that he will come up to put the amulet to use... Somehow at least.
    And secretly... he hopes for being able to take Ayame with him after all this.
    Dr.Atrium
    The Good Doctor
    The Good Doctor

Post by Dr.Atrium on Thu May 08, 2014 3:16 pm

Dr. Atrium sighs once Dahaka finished talking.

"To correct you Lady Dahaka, the only servants I 'killed' where already dead. You killed Marcus and it were my friends that killed Janette. If I had my way, the only person that should of died was Marcus."

He finishes his tea and puts the cup down.

"What if I offered myself instead? You know I have power and you know that I have a way to eludes death. I should be an ideal host for you. All I ask is that you let my friends, the girl you are possessing and that maid over there next to the Jian to leave your relm. I don't want conflict Lady Dahaka. I just want peace."

Under the table here his hands are, he is holding on to the soultrap tightly. He feels bad for Dahaka and it shows on his face. He wishes there was away to free this girl and Dahaka.

Inventory

★Yuki~♪
    ★Ojouhimesama☆
    ★Ojouhimesama☆

Post by ★Yuki~♪ on Thu May 08, 2014 3:38 pm

Lady Dahaka leans back, raising an eyebrow at his offer. She considers, in idle thought, while swaying her tea cup back and forth.
    "It's curious and very selfless that you would offer yourself as a substitute." she then says, sitting in a bit of a slouch.
    "You're saying you would have absolutely no issues with being asleep for the rest of your body's existence, knowing full well that you'll never return to it?" She takes a sip from her tea, closing her eyes for a thoughtful moment.

"What is your plan?" she then says and puts her cup down. Getting up from her throne and standing on the other side of the table.

Producer-san
    1st Winter 2015
    1st Winter 2015

Post by Producer-san on Thu May 08, 2014 4:42 pm

The eyes of Jian turn serious, this is not what he expected. The doc is starting to empathise with Dahaka. If he accept's he's a goner forever. Jian grabs onto Ayame's shoulder, taking the teapot with the other hand. He nods to her and sighs deeply. He has three options that come in mind right now.

- Talk both into finding a different way

- Cause distraction to buy some time for more ideas

- Offer himself because he sees less reason in her taking the doc than him.

He continues to walk towards the table with the teapot, nodding to the doc then pouring him more tea. He fakes that he loses grip of the teapot, spilling it all over the place, even burning himself with it, the teapot starts to fall down. He grabs his hand and squints his eyes in pain a bit. This little incident will hopefully cause enough distraction to buy some time.

"Grgnhh.. amulet", he groans in pain, trying to not say it too clearly so it might be understandable enough for the doc, but not too obvious for Dahaka to hear.
    Dr.Atrium
    The Good Doctor
    The Good Doctor

Post by Dr.Atrium on Thu May 08, 2014 5:24 pm

Dr. Atrium jumps out of his seat when Jian spills the scolding tea.

"Watch it Jian, you're going burn yourself if you haven't already."

He takes a silk handkerchief out and starts wiping the tea off of him and Jian. While he is close he whispers in his ear very silently.

"Its okay, just relax and let me handle this."

He backs away from Jian and walks over to Dahaka.

"I already told you what I am planing. I want you to take me in this girls place. I have more power then her and I am sure I will last longer then she will. I am aware that I will be asleep and will no longer be in control of my actions. I only asks a few things.
    One, You let my friends go, including the two that are here with us, the young fairy and the girl you are possessing.
    Two, Once they leave you will have nothing to do with them. Let them be.
    And finaly, I wish that the girl puts this back on."

He holds up the soultrap.

"I met her earlier, before all this happened. This necklace belongs to her. You don't need to worry, it is broken so it can't be used anymore."

He puts the Soultrap on the table in front of her and he stands next to her.

"Lady Dahaka, this is the only way I can see this ending with no more bloodshed. That is all I want. So please accept."

Inventory

★Yuki~♪
    ★Ojouhimesama☆
    ★Ojouhimesama☆

Post by ★Yuki~♪ on Thu May 08, 2014 7:49 pm

Dahaka looks at the man. No one could possibly be so selfless... Maybe he will try to resist her. What a fool. She knows she is much stronger than any will a mortal could bring up. She looks at the amulet laying before her, no clue what it is, other than a posh keepsake. Going over the scenarios in her head she comes to various conclusions. A new body, not as fresh as this one, but less strained. More powerful... she can feel the shadows dwelling within him. She knows the capacity she could reach with a body such as this. Yes... Changes can be done, but a host like that...

"Very well." She says, in a stern tone, snatching the amulet from the desk. She looks at it. Something about it is very peculiar, but it must be nothing. "If I let everyone within this castle leave, you'll submit your body to me?" She can feel the heart of the girl racing. Her body is anxious. Unprepared. Scared. It lacks both skill and magic potential. But this will be different. With his body and the sphere she will have enough power to break free from this place.

"So be it. Kneel before me, and I shall claim your body and soul for my own. Submit to me and become my instrument. My host. And the girl may go free."

FP Chatlog:
    • Dr. Atrium has offered his body to Lady Dahaka.
    • Lady Dahaka has accepted.
    • Dr. Atrium will post before Jian.

Dr.Atrium
    The Good Doctor
    The Good Doctor

Post by Dr.Atrium on Thu May 08, 2014 7:58 pm

"Before this happens, give me a moment."

He walks over to Jain and takes his belt off that has his scalpels and syringes on it. He then gives him is silver hammer and lastly his coat.

"When you leave, give the belt to Sharpe, the hammer and coat belongs to Hitomi know. Have a good life kid. Don't let your fears control your life okay?"

He gives Jian a quick hug. When he is done he takes his hat off and puts it on Jian's head. He then walks over to Dahaka and kneels.

"I am done....Please just do the things I asked..."

He looks her dead in the eyes. No fear, no regrets and he smiles at her and waits what is to come.

Inventory

★Yuki~♪
    ★Ojouhimesama☆
    ★Ojouhimesama☆

Post by ★Yuki~♪ on Thu May 08, 2014 8:48 pm

Dahaka turns to face the doc. She licks her lips in anticipation, an odd gesture to see coming from a girl looking that young, as she pulls the necklace holding the soul trap over her head, letting it rest on her neck. She extends her arm and touches his forehead with two fingers, closing her eyes and breathing in. The room begins to chill over as she breathes out calmly. Ayame looks at the ordeal go down in confusion and clings to Jians arm for comfort. The two, Dahaka and Dr. Atrium begin to glaze over with small bits of frost as Clarent opens her mouth a little. A bit of red smoke emits from her, forming into strands and floating around her arm and down to the Doc. They seem to struggle, sometimes tugging as if they were stopped by something and bit by bit make their way over to the end of Clarent's hand.

Dr.Atrium
    The Good Doctor
    The Good Doctor

Post by Dr.Atrium on Thu May 08, 2014 10:00 pm

Dr. Atrium kneels there and lets Dahaka do her stuff when suddenly he starts to feel something inside of him. He feels his body start to go numb, he tries to say something but that comes out is a low growl. He starts to stand up feeling his shirt getting tighter and black fur starts to grow rapidly. His hands grow a bit larger and his fingers start to change into very sharp claws. Filled with fear he quickly looks over at Jian.

"GET OUT OF HERE!!!"

He roars. His voice is low and rasp. He looks back at Dahaka and that is the last thought he has as Dr. Atrium. His shirt rips off and instead of skin, it is pitch black fur. His pants rips a bit but luckily for the world they stay on. His teeth turn to fangs and his eyes turn yellow and glow a bit. He glares at his hand that has the red smoke on it and starts shaking it wildly trying to get it off. He roars loudly with anger. He starts to slam his claw around, slamming it into the table braking it and then charges at a nearing wall and punching, slashing and scrapping is claw agents the wall. Atrium roars again in anger as he sees nothing is working to get the smoke off his claw. He looks over at Clarent. He glares at her and starts to look like he is going to charge her.

Inventory

★Yuki~♪
    ★Ojouhimesama☆
    ★Ojouhimesama☆

Post by ★Yuki~♪ on Thu May 08, 2014 10:46 pm

Being denied entry, Dahaka's spirit tries to pull back. The strands and and smoke move about the room in difficult patterns, tugging away at Atrium and eventually coming loose and hastily speeding towards clarent. Upon arrival they clash against an unseen barrier. Landing flat against the air before her. An almost terrified, distant, scream can be heard as the soul trap suddenly flares to life, sucking in the spirit of the vampire demon hybrid. The spirit struggles and pushes, trying to force itself back into Clarent though with a blinding flash it retracts into the soul trap. Clarent falls to the floor unconcious.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:55 am