Might: 2
    Stealth: 7
    Arcana: 1
    Endurance: 2
    Agility: 1
    Speed: 8
    Accuracy: 3

Load-out
    Mico is not usually carrying a lot with him, whatever money he has, and his usual clothing. He also has a bracer on his left forearm, made mostly of leather with three thin, long pieces of steel running lengthwise along the top of the forearm and ends with a fingerless glove for his left hand. Lastly, he has a hooded katar, while simple in design, is made of a sturdy steel. The blade of the katar is double-bladed, triangular, about a foot long, and is contained within a rectangular black sheath that rests horizontally along the small of his back. The hood of the katar is a domed piece of steel, it covers the leather wrapped handle and is designed to protect the hand and wrist of whoever wields the katar. The sheath is made of a black leather and attached to a matching belt that ends in a silver buckle. The belt is usually threaded through two slits in the trench coat that Mico normally wears, so that he can attach the belt, while allowing the sheath to stay outside the coat.

Background story
    Mico Lorelly, a name becoming more and more famous in the streets of Recudor, though not necessarily for the best reasons. A rogue that has the traits of both a human and a tiger, he was born with dwarfism and slightly miscolored fur which left him with a strange yellow coat of fur, as opposed to a tiger's usual orange. Still, he was born to a loving family that treated him with all the care in the world. Sadly, that part of Mico's life is lost to him, as he was separated from his family at an extremely young age. Almost as soon as he was born Mico's family wanted to take him somewhere safer, a place where they could live peacefully as a happy family. During the travel Mico was separated from his family. Only a few years old, he was lost and terrified outside of Recudor. About a week of wondering led him into, and through various places of the town. Once in town, he spent a fews months on his own, he spent most of his time trying to get his hands on whatever food he could, though it was mostly leftovers and trash. One day he got tired of living off of trash, and decided if he was going to be on his own he was going to have to provide for himself any way he could. Mico spent a couple days watching a certain food trader, observing his schedule and how he handled his business until he was confident enough to move in. Once he had built up his confidence, he began to move in, first he waited for a line to form in front of the trader's kiosk and then joined in the back of the line. Mico waited patiently for the woman in front of him to have a turn, and once she handed the trader her money Mico quickly stepped forth and swiped a peach from the kiosk when the trader looked away to put away the money. Unfortunately he was seen by the woman who shouted to the trader and gave away Mico's plan, though this didn't stop him. Since his plan was brought to the trader's attention Mico began running as fast as he could and though he was gaining some distance, the chase through the busy streets was attracting too much attention, so Mico turned down an alley, running straight forward... to a dead end. Mico's expression sank, as the dead end he ran to was a red door guarded by a large muscular man with a shaved head, and a scar across his nose. The trader followed Mico down the alley and stopped dead in his tracks, his expression sank as well, and Mico turned around only to witness the trader scurry out of the alley, terrified. The large man glared down at Mico for a few seconds before pounding his fist against the door behind him, shouting out in a deep booming voice, "Hey, we've got one!" Mico slowly began to back away, but just as he was about to turn and run, the man reached down and grabbed him by the wrist, pulling the peach from him. Mico looked up at the man, terror wracking his brain, leaving him unable to find his voice, he trembled in the man's hand as the door behind him began to creek open. Another man stepped out from behind the door, a much lankier man with a scar over his left eye, which was rendered blind due to the injury, and a shoulder length brunette ponytail. "Get him in here, we'll find a use for him." Just like that, Mico was pulled into the door, and it was shut and locked behind him. Once he was inside, Mico was thrown to the cold wooden floor, while the man with the ponytail walked in front of him, sitting down on a wooden chair, holding the stolen peach. "So, kid. Your name, what is it?" Mico stared up at the man, silent and shaking. "Alright, fine. Tell ya what, kids like games, right? We'll play a game then." The man tossed the peach up in the air, catching it as it came back down. "Every time you fail to answer one of my questions, this fruit that you risked your freedom to keep, will start getting a lot smaller. Now...your name!" Mico began to panic, his brain scrambling to think of a false name, so he could save himself in some way, but nothing was coming to mind. He looked up to see the peach being moved slowly towards the man's mouth, as he opened his mouth, prepared to take a bite out of the mouthwatering, juicy peach, Mico panicked, and shouted out, "MICO! MICO LORELLY! PLEASE!" He stopped to compose himself. "Please... I'm so hungry sir. I've been days without a proper meal." The man suddenly burst forth with a cackling laugh, he reached down to his right boot, and pulled a dagger from it before taking a big chomp out of the peach. "NO!" Mico screamed out, his eyes slowly filling with tears. The man stood up from the chair and walked out of the room through a door on the opposite side of the door Mico was pulled in through. Once the man was out of the room, Mico began to scramble to the red door he was pulled in through, though with the tears in his eyes he had a hard time keeping his balance, and tripped to the floor before he could reach the door's handle. Suddenly the dagger the man had pulled from his boot was thrown into the door in front of Mico, the man chuckled lightly as he heard Mico yelp with fear. The child scurried away from the door only to turn around to a view of the man's dirty boots through teary eyes. "Oh Mico, you can't leave yet. You haven't finished your job yet, people who run off before they finish a job a the worst. Those kinds of people get me pretty furious." Mico wiped his eyes clear as he looked up at the man's face, slowly and shakily rising to his feet as he spoke. "Job? I don't have a job..." The man smirked, dropping a tray of food in front of the child. "Oh really? That's a pity, then I guess you don't need to fuel up for the mission." the man's words seemed to have fallen on deaf ears as Mico dove to the tray of food to grab at whatever he could. First he grabbed an apple off the plate and took as big a bite as he could manage, as he chewed the delicious piece of fruit, his cheek bulged out, and juice from the apple dripping from his lip he raised an eyebrow in confusion while looking up at the mysterious man. While Mico chewed on the chunk of apple, the man crouched down to his eye level and began to explain the situation to the kid. "Listen kid, I dunno how you got here, but here's your predicament. That alleyway you wandered into while running from that man, who I'm sure was just looking to thank you for that totally legit purchase you made, is the entrance to one of our hideouts. It's a humble little outpost, there are five here in Recudor and this is the eastern outpost." Mico remained silent, still chewing his apple bit. The man let out a small sigh as he continued. "So... I'm guessing you're not swiping fruit because you're bored of having a lavish lifestyle. We can take you in, and give you chances to earn food like that apple chunk your mouth is currently trying to wrestle into submission. I run this particular outpost so I can easily make it happen, but we have rules. One of those rules is, you earn your keep, another one of our rules... No witnesses." The man grabs Mico by the fur atop his head and forces his gaze towards the dagger in the door. He pulls the dagger out and hands it to Mico who struggles to swallow the apple chunk he had been chewing. "I'll consider the peach a down payment for the apple, but if you want to fill your stomach and earn yourself some money in the process, that vendor will no longer be a concern of ours. Understand?" Mico's heart sank, his gaze shifted between the apple, and the dagger. "M-Mister...I can't... There's no way I can..." his voice was barely audible, he couldn't muster the will to raise it about a whisper. "Hmmm?" The man responded in a snarky tone. "I...I..." Once again his voice caved and cracked under the pressure. Suddenly Mico felt himself being yanked away as the man spoke up once more. "Tell ya what Mico. You can have some time to think it through, if I never see you again then so be it, but if you think you can earn your stay here, then do the deed within the next three days, and come back here. Whatever big brute we post outside the door will not let you in, so you'll need to memorize the code to get back in." Mico tries to struggle free of the man's grasp, but to no avail. "He's going to ask you what what's in your grasp, you are to respond thusly," Mico continues to struggle before getting slammed against the red door. "Freedom, fortune, but never fame, for we are wolves that can't be tamed...got it?" Before he could respond, the door was swung open and Mico was thrown back into the alley with his apple, a dagger, and a conscious being torn more and more in each passing second. He looked back at the large man guarding the door for a moment before turning away and walking out of the alley, as he walked back down the streets with no home to return to he began to find the dagger a bit more appealing. Another bite from the apple as he walked, and he began to think out loud, muttering his thoughts under his breath to keep others from hearing him. "I can't kill him... I wouldn't know how to do it. I can't go on forever eating out of trash though, I almost puke every time." He let out a heavy sigh and began to glare at the dagger. "Why...Why should I have to eat trash everyday? If I can earn a nice meal. I WILL earn myself a nice meal." He gripped the dagger tight and dropped the half eaten apple to the ground before turning back the way he came. Mico returned to the man guarding the red door, glaring up at him as the man asked him the question he was told about. "What is in your grasp?" The man inquired in a deep, dark voice. "Freedom, fortune, but never fame, for we are wolves that can't be tamed." Mico responded. The large man stood aside, and opened the door for Mico, who strolled in to be greeted by the man who had given him the food earlier. "Oh? Back so soon?" He examined Mico for a moment before pulling out another dagger, seemingly in a cautious manner. "Kid, I don't see any blood on that blade. I thought I explained to you how this works." Mico nodded at first, before speaking up. "I know, I get it, but if I'm going to do this I wanna be smart about it. So I'm going to need to borrow something to help on the job." The man raised a brow, and tilted his head a bit. "This ain't the place for charity kid. We're not in the habit of giving away what's ours." Mico sighed a bit and hung his head. He ran a hand through the fur on the back of his head before returning his gaze to the man. "All I need is a peach, if all goes well you may even get it back." The man seems to get confused even further before walking back to the door he had left through before when he was getting Mico some food. Mico let out a sigh of relief just before the man came back, tossing a peach at him as he sat down in a chair. "Don't get used to it kid, you're paying for that later." Mico awkwardly catches the peach, nodding to the man as he spoke and turned back around to leave the room. The next few days Mico spent watching the vendor once again, this time tailing him as he left the kiosk to find out where his home was. After a day and a half of gathering intel, Mico finally made his move by walking to the vendor's house in the evening a few minutes after the man had returned home from work. With the dagger hidden behind his back Mico threw on a convincing, though fake, smile and knocked on the door. In reality it probably only took a few seconds for an answer, but to Mico it took an eternity. The door creaked open before him, and before him stood not the vendor, but a small girl. The girl, while slightly taller than Mico, was still very small, and as she saw Mico standing at her door she tilted her head slightly. "Um...Hi?" She inquired, her voice riddled with confusion. "H-Hi..." Mico nervously responded. "Um...I-Is your...dad...here?" He continued, trying his best to choke back his nervousness. "DAAAAAAAD!" She shouted as she ran back into the house. The vendor soon appeared at the door and once he realized who was asking for him, his face shifted from a happy smile, to an angry scowl. "What are you do-..." He stopped his sentence dead in it's tracks as Mico held the peach towards him. "I ate the other one sir, but I bought this one today and thought maybe I could...make amends." The vendor's expression softened a bit as he accepted the peach from Mico. He let out a soft sigh and smiled at Mico as he stepped back and opened his door for him. "C'mon in, kid. Would you like a glass of milk?" Mico hung his head for a moment, choking back his tears as he reluctantly stepped into the man's house. The man began making his way to the kitchen, though on his way there he was intercepted by his wife, whom received a soft kiss on her cheek as he passed by. They whispered quietly to each other, the wife's looks in his direction informed Mico that they were whispering about him. Nervously he stepped back, leaning his back to the wall to further hide the dagger behind him. Soon the wife was walking away, and the man was on his way back with a glass of cold milk. "Listen kid I can't pretend to know what kind of situation you were in that required you to steal from me, but that door you ran to... Those guys are bad news! You need to stay away from them, or soon you'll be wrapped up in some really shady-..." Suddenly the glass was shattering against the floor, the milk spilling all over the floor, drops of blood mixing into the mess below Mico and the man. "...I know..." He whispered to the man while holding the dagger hilt deep in his gut. "I'm sorry I let you see me sir." He continued. His eyes flooded with tears, Mico was startled by two high pitched screams. The wife and daughter, their screams stung his ears but were suddenly drowned out by a voice in his head, he was recalling the man's orders. "No witnesses!" Mico looked to the girl and her mother, his tear soaked eyes glaring them down before he suddenly charged them in a fit of rage.

The next day Mico walked into the outpost, the dagger and his fur both soaked with blood. The man with the scar on his eye cackled maniacally at Mico when he noticed some dried vomit in the fur around his lips. "Don't worry kid, it happens to everyone the first time. You killed a man, but don't worry, it earned you a home here!" Mico bit into his bottom lip with one of his fangs to stifle the rage in his voice, his eyes dry, but only because after a full night of sobbing he no longer had the tears to spare. "...A family..." He muttered. "Huh?" The man replied, unable to hear Mico's soft spoken words. "I killed a family!" He barked at the man. "The man, a mother, and a daughter!" He continued. Once again the man burst out laughing, the sound was beginning to make Mico's blood boil. "So, you remembered the rule! That's great! You'll fit in here just fine!" The man stood up, approached Mico, and placed a hand on the child's shoulder. "Let me show you to your room." Mico looked up at the man, his eyes glistening. "My...My room?" The man nodded as he guided Mico back towards the door where he retrieved the food. "The name's Zachariah, and as I said before, I run this place. It doesn't look like much from the outside, but this place is actually kinda cozy. Through here we've got the kitchen, complete with pantry." Mico looked around the kitchen in awe, it was a sizable room with a fairly large pantry to the left as the entered through the front door, an average stove in between some counters in the back right corner, and a fridge against the right wall. On the left side of the back wall was a door that Mico was led towards by Zachariah, this door led to an even larger dining room, with four long tables near each corner of the room, enough for about five chairs at each side of each table. This room contained a door on each wall, with the exception of the back wall which contained two doors a few feet from each other. "The left and right doors lead to bathrooms, keep to the right side kid, we've got some women here that will have no issue murdering you just for looking at that left door funny. The bathrooms aren't very big though, so if you wake up late you'll definitely be waiting in line for a while, we currently have about thirty members split a bit more on the male side, I think we're at a seventeen thirteen split right now. So your line will be a bit longer." He continues to lead Mico to the back wall, opening the door on the right side of the back wall, which led the two into a small hallway. The hallway turns right fairly quickly, and then left into a slightly less cramped hallway. "And these are our barracks. Ten rooms on each wall, enough for twenty people on this side. The left door leads to the same thing, though as I'm sure you guessed, that side is for the women." Zachariah leads Mico further down the hallway until they reach a door marked with the number eighteen. He grabs the knob and the door creaks open until Mico was able to get a look at the room the man had promised him. It wasn't a lavish room, it had a small bed running vertically along the back of the left wall, a wardrobe against the back right corner, and a small end table near the bed. Zachariah leans down and gently takes the bloody dagger from Mico and says to him in a surprisingly soft voice. "It's been a pretty stressful few days for you, kid, I get that. The bathrooms are open, feel free to go take a shower to get yourself cleaned up, and then get some sleep. Tomorrow I'll come get you, and we'll discuss a job for you." Mico found his softened voice comforting for about a second, before reminding himself that he still didn't fully trust Zachariah. "...Yeah..." He muttered weakly, before walking out of the room to head for the shower, after which he returned to the room in order to get some sleep. As Mico laid down on the bed, a smile began to form on his face while his eyes slowly closed. Sure the bed was pretty firm, the pillows were lumpy, and the blanket kinda smelled, but he had a bed, he had pillows, he had a blanket. Having a bed was a great start compared to sleeping in alleys and streets, and thanks to that, he slept like a baby. The next morning he was awoken by Zachariah, who simply said, "C'mon kid, we've got a job we need to prep for. Don't worry about hitting the showers just yet." Mico rubbed his eyes and slowly sat up in his bed, once his vision cleared he could see Zachariah standing in his doorway, motioning Mico out rather impatiently. Mico gets up, and begins to make his way out of the room, lazily following Zachariah through the hallway, into the dining room, which was now bustling with a large group of loud people, men and women of many different varieties either shouting with mouthfuls of food, or fighting over a spot in line for the bathroom. Zachariah led them out of the noisy dining room, through the kitchen, and into the room Mico was first brought to. This time, in addition to Zachariah and Mico, two other people were in the room with them. A large, muscular, blond woman in a set of plate mail armor, in her hand she held a single handed battle axe. "Mico, this is Alex, she's one of our many guards." Mico's gaze shifted to the other person, an elderly man with a long beard, his eyes covered in shadow by the dusty, ragged hood from his cloak. "And this fossil is Marcus, our resident healer. He doesn't come along on heists, but he definitely makes himself useful when we come back from our more dangerous jobs." Mico looks back to Zachariah. "So you're expecting this to be dangerous?" Mico finds himself confused as he watches Zachariah shake his head. "I told you kid, we're just preping right now." Zachariah guided Mico further into the room as he spoke. "Listen kid, people tend to fear us because stealthy as we may be, word gets around. We flew under the radar for a while, but now that we're more and more feared we try our best to protect the identity of our members. Keep in mind, you get pinched, and no one will have your back." Mico arched a brow curiously as he nodded slowly. "I'll be careful then..." Zachariah nodded slightly as he continued. "Yeah, you will be, but that's far from a guarantee kid. We're not in the habit of taking things on faith... 'Cept Marcus... that's kind of his thing." Marcus claps his hands together and begins to chant in a strange language that Mico had never heard before. Just as Mico was about to speak, he was interrupted by Alex as her voice burst forth. "Zach for the sake of whatever god Marcus is currently rambling to, hurry up and get to the point, my shift starts soon!" Zachariah groaned slightly and shot a look to Alex. "Fine...as my hot headed colleague pointed out, I could stand to hurry up and get to it." Mico swallowed nervously, he suddenly felt uneasy to his very core as Zachariah continued. "So, in addition to being very small, you're also miscolored, and a rogue. There's not an overabundance of people who you could be mistaken for. So we need to help you blend in, and that requires making you less noticeable." Mico tried to back away, but with Zachariah covering the back door, and Alex the front, Mico had nowhere to run to. Marcus suddenly stopped chanting, and in a shaky voice stated. "Worry not child, for the stars are in your favor tonight." Mico looked at the old man, a terrified expression on his face. "It's morning!" Mico exclaimed. The old man looked confused, so Zachariah distracted Mico from him by speaking up once again. "We can hide your fur, and height isn't always the most reliable feature to ID someone with. There's one thing we can't hide though, and it gives away your race, and your fur color... Your tail..." Mico's heart sank, he remained silent and desperately searched for a way out of his situation, but there was none. Zachariah quickly approached Mico and grabbed his shoulders to hold him still, then nodded to Marcus, who grabbed Mico's tail, and pulled it taut. Mico struggled to the best of his abilities, but to no avail. When it was clear that struggling was getting him nowhere, he began to scream at the top of his lungs. "NO! PLEASE! STOP!" No response from anyone, soon Alex was in position, raising her axe up. "WAIT! WAIT! I'LL GO, I'LL LEAVE! DON'T" Mico continued to scream. Zachariah simply responded. "Sorry kid, you're in now." And with that final response, the axe was swung down, severing Mico's tail. Amidst the unbearable pain and loud screaming, Marcus dropped the severed tail, and immediately began to heal the wound. Though he was old and shaky when it came to healing the wound he worked surprisingly fast. A bright green glow emitted from the old man's shaky hands, and soon the open wound was healed over, leaving Mico with barely a stub where his tail once was. Once Zachariah released him, Mico fell to the floor sobbing. Between the tears in his eyes, and the loss of his tail, he struggled to find his footing. Marcus was soon gone, taking the tail with him to dispose of, and Alex soon followed. Soon it was just Mico and Zachariah in the room, he leaned down to speak to a hysteric Mico. "You'll need a day to find your balance, but you'll be okay, be careful when you hit the showers to wash off that blood." And with that, Zachariah was gone, leaving Mico alone to sob into the cold wooden floors. On that night, Mico was initiated into the group of thieves, he spent over a decade doing whatever jobs he could. His new life in Recudor as a criminal was the only aspect of his life he could remember, his parents were forgotten before long and he was raised into adulthood by the criminals that took him in. Over the years he came to be highly respected among the other members of the syndicate, mostly due to his obsession with tactical planning. Despite being very fast on his feet, Mico is much more comfortable sitting back and planning for extended periods of time before making a move. This train of thought is what gave Mico as long and as successful a life within the syndicate as he had. It also meant that the majority of syndicate members would come to him in hopes of receiving advice for future jobs, or criticism on past jobs. Mico would charge a small fee for these consultations, that money, along with the money he aquired from various jobs eventually saved up to enough to buy himself some equipment. Through most of his childhood and into his teens Mico tried many different weapons, the weapon that seemed to agree with him most was the katar, so he decided to have one specially made for himself. The katar he decided to have made was a hooded katar of simple design, no lavish designs or attachments for the most part. He also ordered himself a special bracer which he wears on his left forearm. the rest of his money would go towards his outfit. At time went on, Mico's popularity within the eastern outpost only grew, until one fateful day when he was recruited to go on a job with Zachariah and a few others. The job was to escort a package across town. As much as Zachariah tried to hide the contents of the package, it was obvious to Mico that they were running weapons, most likely stolen weapons. If they got caught, they would most likely be charged for the theft of the weapons and the trafficking of the weapons. They'd be stuck in the darkest holes the guards could find for the rest of their lives. Still they charged on and got the package to it's destination with relative ease, it made Mico uneasy, but he simply followed the group quietly and kept his wits about him. It wasn't long before they reached the central outpost, posted dead center in Recudor. They knew their job entailed leaving the package in the central outpost for them to distribute, a simple enough job that was completed with ease...so why did Zachariah require so much muscle? Just as they were about to leave the package, suddenly a group of guards ambushed them in the alley that the base was located in. Six guards in total one guard for each of them, Mico was immediately suspicious. They began to close in on the group, in the tight alley it didn't take long for most of them to get caught. Thanks to Mico's swift speed and small size he was able to weave in between the guards and make his way out of the alley. As he left the alley he noticed Zachariah able to slip away as well, he gave Mico a nod which was their signal to meet up after they lost the guards, which they easily did. Another alley a few miles away was the spot they met at, and once they were sure they weren't tailed to the spot Mico approached Zachariah with a sceptical look on his face. "So... That went well." Mico stated as sarcastically as he could. "Tell me about it." Zachariah responded. A moment of silence passed between the two for a while before Mico finally spoke up. "It's funny how there were enough guards for each of us, if you and I hadn't escaped that is." Zachariah simply nodded while his good eye searched around nervously. "We should get back to the east, we need to gather more forces and get back to the central outpost to not only recover the arms, but also warn the outpost to pack up and move out." Zachariah began to move, and Mico simply watched him walk past in silence. Once Zachariah moves past him, Mico draws his katar, moving behind Zachariah and placing the tip of the katar to his spine. Zachariah looks back at Mico, a furious expression on his face. "What in the HELL are you doing? I could have your ass killed for this!" Mico nods a bit, looking up at Zachariah as he spoke. "Yeah, I imagine having me killed would be very easy for someone working with the town guard. After all, as long as you were able to do something like giving them the central outpost for the most wanted crime syndicate in Recudor, well they would be VERY grateful." Zachariah's expression only gets more furious, he slowly begins to reach for a dagger when Mico pushes the blade against his spine just a bit harder. "Easy now, one wrong move, and you will never walk again, IF you manage to survive. While I've got you make sure to keep your voice down, and tell me just how many guards are positioned around the central outpost." Zachariah groans before muttering angrily. "How would I know that?" Again, the blade begins to dig into his back. "Now let's play a game here Zachariah, every time you fail to answer one of my questions, my blade inches a bit more forward." Zachariah grunts angrily as he inches away from the blade, without giving Mico the impression of an attempt to run. "Enough..." He mutters angrily. "Enough? I don't think that's a number buddy!" Zachariah quickly turns to Mico, shouting furiously at him. "ENOUGH TO TAKE THE WHOLE DAMN BASE! They've been moving in on us for months, they just needed someone on the inside to help streamline their plans." As he began to calm down, he returned his voice to a frustrated mutter. "They promised me immunity, they were going to take us soon anyway, if I get away clean then I could rebuild! We lose members all the time! I just made sure to secure a way out this time..." Mico sighed, slowly pulling the blade away from Zachariah. "I guess you're right, it was a logical move on your part." Zachariah exhales a heavy sigh of relief as he nods. "Exactly, you've become a very smart man, Mico! We could start over and rebuild the syndicate, we would be sitting at the top of the pecking order!" Mico nods sadly, and lowers the katar a bit further. "There's just one problem with your plan, Zachariah." He looks down at Mico, an eyebrow raised as he inquires, "What might that be? I'd love to get some advice from our resident tactician!" Mico looks to him with a smile on his face as the katar suddenly pierces Zachariah's gut. "You didn't keep your voice down, that was against the rules!" Mico dug the blade in a bit further, watching the blood fall to the ground beneath them. As Zachariah falls to his knees, Mico leans in close to whisper to him in his final moments. "Turns out this is quite a bit easier without a wife and daughter staring at me." Mico uses the dead Zachariah's clothes to wipe the blood from his katar before sheathing it on the small of his back. Mico sighs, there was no time for him to rest as he began running as fast as he could back to the central outpost. Without Zachariah for intel, he figured the guards would wait to make their move so even if he was seen running into the outpost they would most likely wait until more members came outside before trying to pull anybody away. The guards had a major advantage on the outpost, but Mico was confident that he could rally the outpost and get them out of the situation...maybe...

The door to the outpost, like the other one Mico came from was colored red only this one had no one standing outside of it. Mico knocked, and a slit on the door slid open, revealing a pair of menacing looking eyes. "What is in your grasp?" The eyes inquire with a hissing, snake-like vouce. Mico responds as quietly as he could, he couldn't be sure people weren't listening in at this point. "Freedom, fortune, but never fame, for we are wolves that can't be tamed." He was given entrance to the outpost and immediately began demanding to see whoever was in charge. The people around him gave him skeptical looks, before he was approached by a woman. She was only a few inches taller than Mico, had blond hair, and wore a torn up tank top, and torn up shorts. "He's not around, he left on a job overseas a week ago. So you can either stop barking orders at us, or get ready for a funeral." The high pitch of her voice did nothing to nullify the ferocity she emitted when speaking. Mico let out a sigh and scratched the back of his head. "This isn't good..." He muttered under his breath before continuing. "Look, I just found out we had a rat in the eastern branch, you guys have been sold out. East might be in trouble as well, I can't tell, it was closer to come here." The woman gave him a skeptical look before looking back at a few other people in the room. Mico continued as she looked around. "We need to gather up anyone you've still got around and get ready to counter an ambush." The woman cocked a hip, and tilted her head a bit. "So...tell me," She hissed sarcastically. "If we are in danger of an ambush, how did you get in here?" Mico let out a heavy sigh. "I'm sorry but we REALLY don't have time for this. After this is all over we can sit down and-" The woman was handed some sort of protraction gun from one of the other men in the room, she quickly held the barrel of the pistol against Mico's nose, and impatiently hissed. "You have as much time as I give you, little man." She flashed him a cocky smirk. "Talk quickly, I'm not known for my patience around here." Mico shut is eyes for a moment to take a breath, he let out a sigh and began to talk. "Okay so we were delivering a supply of weapons to you guys, most likely for that overseas deal your boss took off to, when we got here the guards ambushed us, two of us got away. Myself, and Zachariah. He-" She cocked the gun and it began to glow with an ominous purple light. "So, where is that asshole now?" Mico tensed up, shut his eyes tight, and nervously stated. "...Dead..." She looked curiously at Mico as she spoke. "I thought you said he got away. Having trouble keeping our story straight are we?" Mico sighed heavily once more. "He did get away, we met up in a safe spot and...well...I discovered he was the rat so...No loose ends...right?" He flinched as he heard the gun click, suddenly he heard the woman begin to cackle, Mico slowly opened one eye to see that the rest of the room was beginning to laugh along with her. "You killed him?" She barely managed to blurt out the question, between her breathlessness and laughter induced tears. Mico simply gave the room a confused look with one brow raised. "I hated that guy, he was in power for way too long! It was clearly going to his head." She grabbed a leather holster off a nearby table and strapped it to her hip. The pistol was slipped into the holster and she nodded to Mico. "My name is Anna, I'm in charge while the big guy is away, what's your plan smart guy?" Mico looked up to the others and nodded. "Well, it's far from a sound plan, but they aren't making a move until a big enough group of you are outside the door to take down. They most likely don't want to engage you on home turf, but also don't want you to get into an open area. They want you to be trapped, and away from your supplies. I figure as soon as a group of you leave, a few will drop in from behind and the rest will rush from the front to pin you in." Anna looked like she was straining her brain to follow along... this did not leave Mico with much confidence. Still he continued. "So, my thinking is the only way to get them out of hiding, is to give them exactly what they want." Anna pulls the pistol from it's holster and cocks it. "Fantastic! Full on assault it is!" Mico immediately begins to panic, and rushes in front of her to stop her. "No no no, hold on! Before we do that, we need to make sure we have some back up that can charge in behind the guards when they charge us. Turn the trappers into the trappees!" Mico looked around the room for a moment before turning back to Anna. "We need to get the word out though, I could maybe haul ass to the eastern outpost and get some backup, but there's no guarantee they won't be watching that as well. Zachariah most likely sold out the eastern branch too. Any chance of getting one of your people to-" Again he was cut off by the barrel of Anna's gun to his nose. "I'm not sending one of my people out there with a death wish. If you're so confident about this plan, then give me a reason to believe you. Get to the eastern outpost, and bring your men." Mico's eyes widened a bit. "Okay now wait, that's not a great idea, I said it could be under watch, if I pull out all the men we could get-" The gun is pressed harder against his nose as Anna glares down at him. "You've got twelve hours." She hissed. Once again Mico tried to convince her. "Okay, wait! If I can get to the south, or north outposts first, then I can-" She shouts out to cut him off. "Are you nuts? If you're being watched then you'll just give away another outpost, which might I add, will give them the majority. You go east, and you go NOW!" Mico had no more chances to talk sense into her, as he was quickly thrown from the room back into the alley, the door slamming behind him. He wasted no time trying to reason, or feel sorry and instead hit the ground running. He ran as fast as he could to the eastern outpost, praying it wasn't already under the guard's watch, though they had yet to show themselves so there was no way he could be sure. Once he reached the eastern door, panting and exhausted, he was given the usual question by Alex, the woman who had cut his tail off. "What is in your grasp?" Mico, gasping for air, simply shook his head and looked up at her. "No...time...Alex...in...NOW!" She looked down at him, arms crossed and eyebrow raised. He was lucky he was so well respected amongst the eastern outpost or she probably would have turned him away, instead he was given access, and immediately ran in. Mico took a small moment to catch his breath before continuing to run to the dining room, it was fairly busy, but not everyone was there. "GATHER EVERYONE UP, EMERGENCY MEETING!" He shouted with the last of his energy. Once again everyone acknowledged what he said, and did as they were told. A few minutes in the central outpost and it was a welcome change of pace. Mico took a moment to gather him composure while everyone was gathered, once they all gathered in the dining hall Mico stood up on a table and simply asked, through heavy panting. "Okay...so...we need a few of you that can act, and whichever ones weight the least." Mico could feel the collective confusion in the air. As Mico had suspected, there was in fact quite a few city guards watching the eastern outpost, most of them were hidden out of site on the roofs of nearby buildings, or hiding in the surrounding alleys, awaiting orders. So instead of sending out too many men all at once and risk the majority of the men getting captured, he sent out only four. The four men who were sent out were carrying a large crate, as they passed by Alex while she was holding the door for them, one of the men stated. "This will be heading to central, we'll probably be back in a few hours." She nods and shuts the door behind them. A guard witnesses this, and stealthily moves from his post to go inform the guards watching the central outpost, he easily moves faster than the four men with the crate. The men carrying the crate reach the outpost in a few hours as predicted, once the password is given, they are allowed into the room and set the crate down. Anna, being heavily confused by the surprise delivery is brought a crowbar so she can pry open the crate. She jumps back in surprise when she sees that Mico, and two other people are hiding in the crate. The three people jump out of the crate and Mico turns to Anna to explain. "So, here's the plan, you have a few more 'surprise' deliveries that will move out in extended intervals. A few of the crates will be piled outside, on my signal, we need to move. You might want to gather everyone, and make sure they're ready for a fight." Anna begrudgingly moves into the back rooms to gather her men, while Mico waits for more boxes in the front room. A few hours later, a few more crates arrive, Anna is out front once again to begin unboxing them. Once again she is surprised upon opening them, as she finds them to be...empty. "What the hell are you playing at, little man?" Mico smirks, and shrugs. "Oh no, I hope they don't discover our master plan of moving all of our eastern forces here in these crates. They might just have to move more of their forces over here to provide support." Mico had never been more smug, but Anna, furiously draws her pistol, once again holding it to Mico's nose. "You want to bring MORE of them here!?" The gun cocks, and begins to glow once more. Mico shakes his head a bit and tries to calm her down. "Anna, if they bring more forces over here, it'll be easier for the eastern branch to break through and back us up, plus the men who carried the crates here can provide a bit more support." She raises a brow, pulling the gun away from Mico and holstering it once again. "You better be right little man." Over at the eastern outpost another crate is carried out the door, this time a thud is heard from inside the crate, and one of the men carrying it knocks on the wood. "Hey, shut up in there, we can't get caught moving you like this!" Another voice comes from inside the crate. "Sorry man, just hurry this up okay?" The man knocks on the crate again. "What part of shut up, did you not understand?" Mico's plan was in effect, the guards fell for it, and fell for it hard, they moved most of their men in secret to the central outpost, leaving eastern with only a few guards to scout it, and defend it. Once the final crate arrived it was brought in through the door, and opened to reveal a single man inside. "So, we good?" The man asked Mico who simply nodded in approval before turning to Anna. "Okay, we need to be ready to move soon, the east was instructed to make their move any minute now. The guards should be too panicked to stay quiet anymore, so when they start sending more men to intercept the east, we should know about it." Mico let out a soft sigh as he continued. "East and center will have to relocate after this. We're essentially starting a war here, and we won't be able to keep these locations secret. Your boss will need to assign a new leader to our base as well... 'kuz y'know... Zachariah." Anna rolled her eyes a bit as she spoke. "My boss assigned Zach, you see how well that turned out. Just do it yourself, I'll let the big guy know. What's your name anyway?" Mico was taken aback a bit by her willingness to throw him into the lead of the east. "Uh...Mico...my name is Mico..." Anna's face soften's up a bit, and she gives Mico a surprisingly sweet smile. "Well Mico, it's nice to meet you, but just know, if you screw this up... My husband will have your head." His expression sank with his heart. "The...The boss is your..." Before he could finish the thought, the sounds of boots stomping through the street alerted everyone to the guards movement. Before Mico could say anything, Anna was out the door, and one of her men ran out back to summon the troops. Mico quickly grabs one of his men, and in a hushed, panicked tone says. "Defend her with your life!" The man nodded and ran out the door. As the central men were storming past Mico, he let out a sigh, threw up his hood, drew his katar, and joined the fight.

The fight went almost exactly according to Mico's plan. When the east fought through the guards headed their way, and the central fought out of their base, it wasn't long until the guards realized their loss was at hand and it wasn't long before they decided to retreat. Mico would inform the survivors that the guards were merely going to get reinforcements to Recudor, and that they needed to spend what time they could moving all their resources, and finding other places to hold up. The other outposts were going to need to be informed of the events that transpired so they could be cautious of being discovered. Mico decided to gather what money his outpost had left, and it was spent on finding a new location. Instead of an alleyway, he decided to use a portion of the money to bribe and recruit a tavern owner. For a fee that left Mico feeling more than a little bitter he was allowed to have the tavern basement as a main hub, while it wasn't large enough to house the entirety of his men, it gave Mico a place to accept and run jobs, so that he could work up the cash to buy more housing for his men. It would be a while before he rebuilt his group of criminals, but with enough drug smuggling, and weapons trafficking not only would he be able to rebuild, but he was actually able to make his group safer than ever. His means of doing so however, became highly frowned upon. After being able to blackmail a guard that was fairly high up in the ranks he was able to secure his business very efficiently. His guard fed false information to the others, and even gave Mico the confidence to spread his name for the sake of obtaining more work. During this long process, Mico found himself stuck behind a desk for much longer than he would have liked. At first he was tasked with distributing jobs, but being stuck behind a desk, and realizing that jobs were becoming more and more rare had Mico more than a little antsy to make a move. So he did. A job came in that he decided to take, the central passed a simple robbery job down to the east due to it being closer to the east's territory. Mico took it for himself without a second thought and informed the men of his task. Many offered to go in his place, but he assured them of his need to stretch his legs. This led Mico to realize that he had yet to appoint a second in command, since it was a simple job he informed Alex to watch over the tavern in his absence. He wasn't sure she was going to be the best pick overall, but she would more than suffice for this quick job. With someone to watch the tavern, and the address memorized, he left for the mark. Once he arrived, Mico did his usual stuff, he scouted around, kept track of the schedule of the home's owner, and once he was confident the house was empty he moved in and began to look for the cache that was described in the letter. To his surprise, it seemed he was not the only person hired for the job. He was surprised to see someone else already raiding the cache. It was a man, much larger than Mico yet somehow, clearly a bit faster. In his excitement Mico must have missed the man sneak in. The man had fairly dark skin, a long dark ponytail, and some sort of large blunt item strapped to his back. In his confusion, Mico let out a sigh and began to immediately question the man. "So I'm guessing there's been a mixup. East got this mark as well, are you with central? I hope not north or south, getting beaten here from that far away would be...well...embarrassing to say the least. If you're from west then just go ahead and kill me now." The man remains silent, seemingly concentrating on the task at hand. "Well look man, I'm sure you heard about the situation with east and central, if you're from one of the three others, east could really use the cash, we're still moving men and regaining resources. It's been a trial to say the least." The man finally gets fed up with Mico's rambling, and finally speaks up in a somewhat hushed tone. "Hey, you wanna shut it before you get us caught? I don't know what you're on about with this east and west business, but I'd rather you didn't slow me down with your rambling." Mico arches a brow, and slowly reaches for his katar, unsheathing it as silently as possible. To be sure he wouldn't be heard drawing his blade he speaks up once again, much to the mystery man's irritation. "You're not a part of the syndicate? You're trespassing on some dangerous turf, sir." The man scoffs and shakes his head. "If I take your word for it, will you shut the hell up and let me concentrate?" Once the man finally broke into the cache, he began putting away the money as quickly as he could. As he was in the process of pocketing the money, Mico suddenly got an idea. The katar was sheathed, and a smirk grew on his lips. "Relax, I scouted the area and the owner, we've got at least another half hour before he even starts coming back from work. Tell me something, you clearly have a knack for this. I mean you were even quicker than me with that...thing...on your back. That's fairly impressive. You ever think about joining a like-minded group?" The man closes the cache before standing and facing Mico, though at first he seems somewhat startled by Mico's small stature, he clearly decides to ignore in favor of getting out of the house soon. "Who says I'm not in one already?" Mico quickly draws the katar once again and holds the blade horizontally to impede the man's path. He flashes a cocky smirk at the man as he speaks. "Fine...Fine... Tell you what. My men and I need that cash pretty badly, but I am able to put aside short term rewards in favor of long term gain. I let you walk out of this room unopposed, and the next time you get a job that you find a little too...unsavory, you drop the name Mico Lorelly." The man glared down at Mico for a short moment before huffing out a quick. "Fine." Mico sheathed his blade once more and held out a hand to shake. "Alright, then we have a deal...miiisterrr?" The man gives a sarcastic chuckle before pushing his way past Mico, and muttering. "Pffft...nice try..." Mico chuckled to himself as the man left the house, and disappeared. Mico began to make his way back, this was a mess he was not going to enjoy cleaning up. It wasn't long before his business started picking up though. A steady increase in jobs was soon noticed, whether the mystery man had something to do with it is something Mico would probably never know. Either way the income was increasing and morale among his men was increasing, soon he was able to buy a place to house his men, to get them out of the tavern, streets, or their family's homes. Things continued to look up until one day, he was approached by a certain man. One day a hooded man entered the tavern, a strange chicken in tow, looking for Mico specifically, at first some of the syndicate was on edge and ready to capture the man and interrogate him. Luckily for him Mico stopped them. Upon seeing the way the man was dressed, and the way he carried himself, Mico figured he was nobility and let him and his pet into the basement he was working out of. Mico offered the man a chair before sitting at his own desk and simply stating. "If you know who I am, you should have known just waltzing on in here would be a terrible idea." The man shrugged a bit and stated in a seemingly unintentionally cocky tone. "I figured I'd be fine." He reached down to pet his chicken as he continued. "Besides, you try going about any situation even slightly unnoticed with this guy following you." Almost as soon as he finishes the thought, the chicken begins to crow loudly. Mico covers his ears tight until the chicken finishes, and then in a clearly irritated tone simply states. "Well...This conversation is now going to be rushed so my ears won't bleed." The man chuckles a bit before lifting his gaze from the chicken back to Mico. "Well from what I understand, you have eyes around the city, that's something I am in desperate need of." The man pulls away his hood, revealing a pair of horns poking out of his hair. "I am looking for some men, seemingly a group, but I believe they were hired to kill a pair of nobles. It was a long time ago, I'd be lying if I said the trail was still even lukewarm." Mico arches a brow as the man reveals his horns, and lets out a soft sigh as he listens to him continue. "Look, if you can't do it then just let me know now, I can't waste any time with this." Mico stratches the top of his head for a moment before responding. "So.. what makes you think they are here? How can you be sure they haven't moved on by now?" The man shrugs a bit and shakes his head. "I can't be sure of anything. Like I said, I'm here because I heard you might have the manpower for a widespread search. They might be gone by now, I can't be sure of much at this point." Mico groans fairly audibly before resting his face in both of his hands, he sighs a bit into his hands before regaining his composure and bringing his face back up to speak. "Okay, this is probably our biggest job. I would have to move pretty much ALL of my men, it could take months, and there's no way I can guarantee results. This will cost you a pretty big fortune." The man smiles innocently and scratched the back of his head. "Yeah..um...about the money..." Before he could finish the thought, Mico's head hit his desk with an audible 'THUD!' and he begins talking with his face buried in his paperwork, muffling his voice a bit. "You... you're broke aren't you?" The man chuckles nervously as he responds. "I could owe you a favor?" The room is filled with silence for an extended period before Mico reaches out for a leather bound book. A journal of some sort. As he pulls the book to himself Mico finally lifts his head to examine the pages of the journal for a moment. A sigh passes his lips before he slams the book closed and returns it to it's original position. "If you had come to me any sooner, you would have been rushed out that door. Truth be told, we had an incident about a year ago that we are STILL recovering from. I will have to move a LOT of men on this, for no pay whatsoever. This favor you'd owe would be a massive one, not to mention the fact that I will most likely hang for this." Mico stop for a moment, deep in though, before hopping down from his seat and approaching the man. "You'll need to do two things, first you need to tell me your full name, and secondly you'll need to leave here. At most I can offer you a month of unpaid searching. If you come back in a month I can give you whatever information we gather." Mico walks past the man and opens the door for him and his pet. The man nods in understanding before standing to his feet and walking towards the door with chicken in tow. "Reymondo Vlcek." He states before throwing his hood up and walking out of the room. Mico held up his promise for the next month, moving every person he had onto the job. He even managed to get a few extra people from central onto the job after a letter of request was sent to their new base. The details in the letter may have been a bit...embellished. A month later, and his meeting with Reymondo was right around the corner. Mico was going to have to bring the man down and tell him the search wound up with no results. Once Reymondo and his chicken returned to the tavern, Mico invited him back into the basement to speak privately. As Reymondo stepped down the stairs, Mico was pulled aside by one of his men who proceeded to whisper into his ear. Mico nodded to the man and sent him away before following Reymondo down to the basement. Once again he sat down at his desk in front of Reymondo and nodded. "We got something, though it's pretty vague. I was coming down here to tell you the opposite, but one of my men gave me something just as I came down here. You're a relatively lucky guy Reymondo." Reymondo seemed anxious, and almost immediately began urging Mico. "Well? What did you find? I need to act on this NOW!" Mico once again reached for the journal, scribbling something down before returning it to it's original place and returning his attention to Reymondo. "It's not much to go on, but I'm told you'll find what you're looking for in an academy a bit northeast of here just past Leirotuet city." Mico shrugs a bit as he continues. "A month of searching for no pay and that's what we got, I'd say for the price of a favor that would fair, right?" Reymondo seemed like he wasn't even listening anymore, he seemed ready to rush out the door. As he stood to his feet and began to head for the exit, Mico simply stated. "Expect me to come collecting." He received no answer, instead he got to watch Reymondo hurry out the door. Mico let out a soft sigh, pulling the journal back and looking at the page he had written in earlier. 'Reymondo Vlcek, remember to collect.' was written on the page. He tore the page out and folded it a few times before shoving it into the pocket of his pants. He tossed the journal back onto his desk, hopped down from his chair, and began to make his way back up to the tavern. Almost as soon as he closed the door he heard a familiar click. "...Anna..." Mico let out a heavy sigh. "Can't imagine why you're here." He felt the barrel of her pistol pressed against the back of his head and simply closed his eyes. "Mico... You're taking walk ins now? Doing favors for free? AND giving out your name?" She hissed at him. Mico groaned a bit, just as he was about to speak up, the gun was pressed even harder against the back of his head. Anna continued furiously. "How in the HELL did you go from being the smart little guy that got two of our outposts from getting taken in...to...to THIS!? Every other outpost is pissed at you, little man!" Mico brought his hand up and pinched the bridge of his nose between his thumb and index finger. "Look Anna, giving my name out actually helped us out a lot. I got to throw some fear out into the streets, it brought in more jobs, and thanks to my guy in the guards, they never put a face to the name! We got back on our feet a lot quicker thanks to it!" he had no idea if his words were helping him out of his situation, he became less sure as Anna responded to him. "Yeah, you stole a lot of jobs from the other outposts, and the big guy now sees you as a loose end." Mico's eyes shut even tight, and his body clenched up. "I understand..." He said, his voice slightly choked up. Suddenly the gun was pulled away from his head, and Anna's voice softened slightly. "Lucky for you, the big guy is very thankful that you helped save my ass, and most of the others in central. He has a strong sense of loyalty. That and...well I'm not one to forget when someone saves my life...so..." Mico's eyes slowly opened, and he turned to face Anna, who was clearly uncomfortable acknowledging what he did for her. "Twenty four hours. You have that long to gather your things and get out. We never hear from you again, and if we EVER find out that you sold us out to anyone, we will have you marked for a hit." Before Mico could respond, Anna shoved her way past him and left the tavern.

A soft sigh passed Mico's lips, he turned back to the basement and gathered a few things. He rolled up his left sleeve and threw on his bracer, slipped his belt through the slits in his trench coat thus securing his katar and the sheath horizontally along the small of his back. and grabbed some of his leftover money for food and water. He wasn't sure where he was going to head though...until he remembered the piece of paper in his pocket...

Appearance
    Mico is a small tiger rogue, who looks mostly like a bipedal tiger. His face is more tiger than human, and the majority of his body is covered in yellow fur, the exceptions to this being the black stripes running horizontally along his back, legs, arms, and head, the patches of white fur around his eyes, nose, and upper torso, and a bright red slightly ruffled mohawk he is usually sporting. Being born with dwarfism, Mico stands at only about four feet tall and thanks to an incident in his youth no longer has a tail. As far as clothing, Mico prefers to wear clothing that can cover his identity when he needs it, so he is usually sporting a long black trench coat with a hood, and a brown leather bracer over his left forearm and hand. He also wears a red scarf around his neck, outside the coat to allow it to trail behind him, as well as a pair of goggles around his forehead for covering his eyes. A pair of black pants, black shoes, and a white tank top under the jacket is the rest of his outfit.

Traits:
    Positive
    Always thinking tactically
    Very quick on his feet
    Good at talking his way through situations
    Can be pretty stealthy when the situation calls for it

Negative
    Sometimes tends to put himself first.
    Doesn't have strong morals
    Agility is weak due to losing his tail
    Relies on speed much more than strength

Trivial: Expect much snark/sarcasm...snarkasm!

Last edited by SentaiSenpai on Sun Dec 18, 2016 1:15 am; edited 2 times in total
    ★Yuki~♪
    ★Ojouhimesama☆
    ★Ojouhimesama☆

Re: Mico Lorelly

Post by ★Yuki~♪ on Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:29 am

Read stats appearance equipment and traits so far. Looks good from what I can see but I will have to save the background story to when I have considerably more time!
    ★Yuki~♪
    ★Ojouhimesama☆
    ★Ojouhimesama☆

Post by ★Yuki~♪ on Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:40 pm

Character approved, great design. Amazing background that continues the canon of the original storyarc perfectly.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:26 pm