Welcome to the Neogaea Roleplay Community

A1.0 - Académie de Conflict

TheWhiteRabbit
    Player
    Player

Re: A1.0 - Académie de Conflict

Post by TheWhiteRabbit on Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:57 pm

Staggering as he tries to keep up with Dethrial as hes being pulled he manages to ask. "Who was that girl?" Breathing heavy. "She looked like the girl." He stops himself both mentally and physically to think. His eye rapidly moving as he thinks as if visually placing the pieces together. "You are with some sort of church right? I hope that means you know how to take down a demon." Shock hits him as he says with a slight chuckle. "Oh shit." He looks at the doors he came through and they went out of. His right arm cracks with white-yellow lightning up to his shoulder arcing off and fizzling in the air. "Lets do this." He says with a shark toothed grin. He runs after Dethrial trying to catch up.
    DelaKayte
    Player
    Player

Post by DelaKayte on Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:29 pm

Atsuko follows Rauj to wherever he decides to drop the girl, but stops, blocking the door back into the hall. If Rauj thinks he's going to just jet off and leave Atsuko alone with who knows what going on, he has another think coming. "Say easy words. Say fast. What happen woman? Why all people run woman sister?"

Inventory
    Cloak- white, waterproof, fur lined Clothing- haltar top, short shorts, knee-high leather boots Backpack- waterproof canvas Gear- Knife, mess kit, string, waterproof bedroll, canvas sheet, Worn out Sonic Boots, Black and gold formal outfit Hunting Javelin x2 | AQL#1498 | Alexander's AQL Code #1131 |Party AQL codes: #1502, #3356
    ★Yuki~♪
    ★Ojouhimesama☆
    ★Ojouhimesama☆

Post by ★Yuki~♪ on Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:36 pm

Kaavi and Rey continue walking up the stairs. As they get up to the top Kaavi's demeanor seems to change, and her annoyance is very clear. "Listen, I'm sorry, but I really can't help you out. I know none of the people you seek and as for demons..." she pauses, her expression briefly becoming one of sadness, rather than anger, before going back to her usual calm expression. "...Demons are disgusting creatures. No one should have any want for summoning any of their kin-"

She is cut off, however, as the door to the lab hallway swings open violently, causing Kaavi to jump surprise, and Dethrial and Ruhiel rush up the small stairs up to where Rey and Kaavi are standing, just within reach.

Checkmate
    Kaavi Treis
    Kaavi is unable to take action due to being caught
    by surprise and unsuspecting of any aggression.
    Close
    Dr.Atrium
    The Good Doctor
    The Good Doctor

Post by Dr.Atrium on Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:35 pm

Reymondo lowers his head when he hears what she says. The answer confirms what he had been thinking. He then quickly moves in front of "Kaavi" and has his apache revolver on gun mode and pointing at her. He has the gun in the middle of his torso as to hide what he is doing to people who may show up behind him. Suddenly the doors behind her slam open and he sees Dethrial and Ruhiel. They must of found something that has lead them to the conclusion that he made. He looks around to see where they can move the upcoming conversation. He sees a room next to him that doesn't have anyone in it. While "kaavi" is caught off guard, he grabs her, opens the door and pushes her into the room.

A quick glance he sees that there is some machine, a desk and some shelves around the walls. He then glares at the girl with the gun primed and ready to fire. Rey then turns to his partner, "Enkidu! Prepara el fuego! Estar en guardia!" With that, Enkidu arches his back down and has his wings spread out a bit. His beak is low and is also glaring at the target, with every exhale small embers can be seen. Rey then turns his attention back to the girl. He hears the other two fallowing and he calls out, "Feel free to enter, but don't you dare attack yet." He then gestures to his lantern at his hip, the blue flame slightly being drawn to her direction. "Well, the cat is out of the bag. I know you are not as you say or look like. I can see by my lantern that you are not a demon...however you are not human. So are you? Some kind of shapeshifter or mimic? I guess in the end it doesn't matter. What matters is...Why are you here and what is your goal? And don't even think about trying to fight or run. You are out numbered and nowhere to go. So I will ask again, What are you and what is your mission?"

Inventory
    Lantern, Scythe, Protraction Apache Revolver, Branded summoning pentagram, Colette's AQL Code (#1209), Kaavi's AQL Code(#1811), A plain alloy box with one quartz crystal that Kaavi was testing, Rey's own AQL (#3356), Spirit Lens

"Revenge is an act of passion; Vengeance of justice. Injuries are revenged; Crimes are avenged."
    "I do not live in hope. I work to return it."
    SloneHalcourt
    Player
    Player

Post by SloneHalcourt on Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:23 pm

Dethrial slows down and quickly enters the room and keeps arms length away from Kaavi with his weapon drawn. "Rey, this is not real Kaavi, the real one was locked up in one of those coffins and the other was filled with body parts. I knew I felt something strange about that room. So, what is she some kind of shape shifting demon, or a spirit?" Dethrial had little experience with demons but in his land "Wild Things" were powerful and sly things that would always try and kill people and or steal their souls. No one can tell but Dethrail as his teeth bared under his helmet and is ready to kill he if she moves a muscle, his stance is very military and ready to react quickly.
    Hamma-Man

Post by Hamma-Man on Fri Nov 25, 2016 3:49 am

Rauj regards the woman for a moment considering a quick way past her. Unfortunately the only one he could currently think of was tossing the limp body of Kaavi Treis at her and forcing his way through the resulting confusion. In all honestly, it'd be amusing, but it just wasn't his style. So he forces the thought down by way of answering the woman. "Hm. Let's see...." He pauses for a moment considering how he can explain the situation in as few words as possible while keeping it simple. Her understanding of the language seems extremely basic so it takes him a moment try and match her speech pattern. "... This..." He pushes the woman in his arms forward a bit, "... Real woman. This Kaavi Tries... Pale-man want talk to her."

"Probably." He thinks to himself aside.

"...That woman run by..." He moves his head slightly in the direction of the rest of the group, " Impostor... er..." he rephrases the word thinking it may be a bit too advanced, " Fake. That woman is Fake... She is liar, maybe bad person. Maybe want harm all in building."

"... Hopefully..." Rauj muses once again, hoping this would lead to a simple conclusion...

Though he doubted it.

GREATLY.

He rolls his eyes somewhat then goes on to explain. "Horned man... Er... Pale-skin-Feather-wearing-man... He not know this. He in danger. They go to save him. I'm to take girl to..." He muses for a moment, then remembers the group was heading that way anyway, "... doctor. I take girl to doctor, you help them if need to." He wasn't sure if he got through to her, but one thing was for sure, he was getting a bit antsy and would default to his first plan if he didn't get out of this room soon, its ambiance and smell was making him increasingly agitated.

Inventory
    Visor, Spiked Knuckles, Spark Ring, Bap-Master (Totem), Magicked Room Key [#52], AQL#1502, Pass-Codes notebook, AQL Design-Sheet, Duffel Bag
    Belt Contains: 9 lock picks (4 enchanted), Shuko 2x, Ashiko 2x
    Boots Contain: 2 small daggers

"Its Better to Cross the Line and Suffer the Consequences then to Just Stare at the Line for the Rest of Your Life."
    TheWhiteRabbit
    Player
    Player

Post by TheWhiteRabbit on Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:00 pm

He stumbles into the room after Dethrial. His arm still cracking with energy. Enough to the point that its snapping at the door as he closes it behind him. Eyes never leaving the girl. If you can call her that. "I'm assuming you know the situation Rey." He says Picking up his stance with his peripherals. He slowly runs his hand over his shield. It begins to charge with the white-yellow energy. He holds it up so only his eye and hair are visible. Grabbing his mace it to begins to charge. The energy on his right arm begins to move more frequent but more controlled. He is focused now. "You move in a way I don't like." He says to the girl. "I'll turn this room into ground zero." He positions himself right in front of the door as to block her exit and braces himself to become somewhat of a wall. He is ready.
    DelaKayte
    Player
    Player

Post by DelaKayte on Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:35 pm

Atsuko looks at Rauj and nods. "You, I like. You easy words say. You important say. You, I help." She smiles at him, and looks toward the girl, while keeping him in her peripheral vision. Rauj is probably used to doing this, but it's not something a "civilian" does, so seeing it should give him the impression that she is perceptive at least.

"Ruhiel 2 more with other. You, me, stay her." Atsuko points at the unconscious girl. "Could be 2 danger. Could be 3 woman. Could be more. Take woman 2 to Healer."

Last edited by DelaKayte on Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Inventory
    Cloak- white, waterproof, fur lined Clothing- haltar top, short shorts, knee-high leather boots Backpack- waterproof canvas Gear- Knife, mess kit, string, waterproof bedroll, canvas sheet, Worn out Sonic Boots, Black and gold formal outfit Hunting Javelin x2 | AQL#1498 | Alexander's AQL Code #1131 |Party AQL codes: #1502, #3356
    ★Yuki~♪
    ★Ojouhimesama☆
    ★Ojouhimesama☆

Post by ★Yuki~♪ on Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:00 pm

Kaavi stumbles into the room as Rey forces her inside with the others following suit. She instinctively lifts her hands up to show she is unarmed. "What's going on?" she stutters, as the three men block her exit. She seems visually distressed, confused even. Genuine - in fact. So much so that between her quivering knees, her terrified expression and distressed pose, Dethrial is beginning to doubt that she is faking it. It seems so natural and real that Rey is beginning to wonder if he's made a grave mistake and accidentally assaulted an honored member of the academy.

"P...Please... I don't know what you want." Kaavi begs, slowly and carefully lowering her hands, to show that she is not doing anything drastic. She pulls out a small coin purse and holds it forward. "Please, if it's money you want, take it. Take anything you need."

Still shocked, her gaze darts between the 3 group members in panic. However, as her and Ruhiel's eyes meet, there is a metaphorical spark between them. A brief moment of confidence. Of trickery. Something Ruhiel has seen many times before, with the ability to captivate and charm most anyone. Anyone but him.
    Dr.Atrium
    The Good Doctor
    The Good Doctor

Post by Dr.Atrium on Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:51 pm

Reymondo stares at the lady for a moment. The gun pointing at the girl lowers a little. "What am I doing? This girl is scared out of her mind. She thinks we are robbing her like some sort of criminal...I am mistaken this time." He starts to lower the gun some more. "What are you doing!?" Rey visibly jumps and lets out a sigh knowing the voice. He looks to his right and sees the girl that no one can see, her hands on her hips and not looking happy.

"Since when do you lower your weapon to an obvious enemy?!" Rey sighs and shakes his head. "It's not that simple Mitsuko." He whispers to what seems to be nothing. "It is clear that we have made some errors here." The girl then walks up to Rey and slaps him across the face, but her hand just goes through his face. "Wake up! you're getting played. How does this "Kaavi" not know who Jules is or better yet, not know who Colette is?! Colette is the daughter of the colleague that has the real Kaavi as an apprentice. Remember?! You came to that conclusion on your own, hint why we are here." She grabs the gun and lifts it up so it is pointing at the girl once again. "Now stay on task and don't let this faker make a fool out of you." Reymondo see her holding the gun up but when he blinks, Mitsuko is gone. He holds the gun where it is but he is still confused. Thanks to Mitsuko pointing it out, he recalls coming to that conclusion then why is he having all of this doubt? His eye grow hard as he glares at the woman in front of him as he tries to put things togther.

Inventory
    Lantern, Scythe, Protraction Apache Revolver, Branded summoning pentagram, Colette's AQL Code (#1209), Kaavi's AQL Code(#1811), A plain alloy box with one quartz crystal that Kaavi was testing, Rey's own AQL (#3356), Spirit Lens

"Revenge is an act of passion; Vengeance of justice. Injuries are revenged; Crimes are avenged."
    SloneHalcourt
    Player
    Player

Post by SloneHalcourt on Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:02 am

Dethrial begins to lower his weapon and relax, something felt odd about holding this woman ransom. What am I doing, why was I going to kill her? His mind felt foggy and for some reason she looked even more attractive than before and his eyes began to wander. Some part of him was telling him to keep on guard but it was quickly down by captivating Kaavi's stare.
    Hamma-Man

Post by Hamma-Man on Mon Nov 28, 2016 1:30 pm

Rauj can't help but feel a bit accomplished that Atsuko was not only understanding, but apparently approving enough of him from that short exchange to say she liked him somewhat. Her smile was warm, yet her eyes betrayed that warmth, keeping him in her peripherals as she glanced at the girl... It was something he also did, something that someone who had been through quite a lot of tussels did. She may not trust him, but was willing to work with him for now, and honestly it was more than Rauj could ask for, given the circumstances.

He listens carefully to the next group of things she says, hanging on every word. Her speech pattern is erratic, but at base it seemed to strip everything that was said to bare necessity, so that everything she said was important. It made it somewhat frustrating to gather, so he ran it through his head once or twice before fully grasping the essence of what she was trying to convey. "'Ruheil and the other two are with the other Kaavi. She and i are to stay... here? With this Kaavi?' Not sure. I'mma assume the second, cuz' there's no way i'm sticking around here." She points at Kaavi. "'Could be two danger...s? Could be three Kaavis. Or more. Take this Kaavi to doctor.' At least i think... Geh." Rauj wonders if anyone has actually taken the time to set this woman aside and explain the language to her, other than the base concepts she seems to understand. He was no teacher though, nor did he actually have the time to sit down and instruct anybody. On the other-hand, if he did indeed just nail that translation, she understood more than what was seen before her. She was indeed very perceptive, bringing enough foresight to the situation to entertain that this may not be the real Kaavi either, and even further than he himself had mused, that there could in fact be more than the two the group had encountered...

Dear God he seriously hoped it wasn't THAT complicated.

Rauj nods slowly in a somewhat shaky sign of acknowledgement and moves past her, beginning to trot down the hallway in the direction the previous Kaavi had gone, hopefully towards the infirmary. He sees Ruhiel rush into a side room, out of the hallway and into a classroom he guesses, considering the majority of rooms within this area. As he walks past the door, through its side windows, he sees the three men taking different positions around the Terrified... Kaavi Treis...?

"Wait a sec. What...? Why...? No...?"

He finds himself utterly confused, and it's caused him to come to a dead stop in the hallway. "This...?" He's in utter bewilderment and is starting to panic. Something isn't right about this situation... This group... were they doing something wrong or something right? He begins to walk back toward the door and reaches forward to grab the door... Except he can't.

There's a body in his arms. The same woman in the room.

He snaps back to reality as coming up for air when previously drowning. It all comes back to him so quickly... how did he even forget? Who the hell was this woman standing in the middle of the room? Whatever she did, it was potent, a bit more and he may have even forgotten who HE was! He notices Ruhiel in front of the door through its small window, somewhat behind what seemed to be a shield. He kicks the door hard, hoping that not only would the commotion break whatever thought process was churning between the three but, there would be a moment of silence as he voiced his thoughts before moving on.

"Ask her why this one is still alive. Call it curiosity"

He says it in the most straightforward way he can, despite being absolutely livid at falling for whatever just happened a moment ago, and it was obvious from the look on his face, a mixture of anger and embarrassment barely contained by strict focus on a goal. The flood of confusion was a feeling that was so in that woman's favor that it was obvious where the cause originated from. He turns and walks away from the situation, now heading in the direction that Kaavi was originally headed in the hopes of casually coming across the infirmary, and fully intending on asking the first person he comes across where it is located; if not just flat out handing her over to them.

Inventory
    Visor, Spiked Knuckles, Spark Ring, Bap-Master (Totem), Magicked Room Key [#52], AQL#1502, Pass-Codes notebook, AQL Design-Sheet, Duffel Bag

"Its Better to Cross the Line and Suffer the Consequences then to Just Stare at the Line for the Rest of Your Life."
    TheWhiteRabbit
    Player
    Player

Post by TheWhiteRabbit on Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:43 pm

As time goes on with questions and the girls fear. He notices something with Dethrial. Doubt. He raises an eyebrow in confusion. Then immediately jumping as Rey jumps himself. He sees Rey talking. He doesn't hear him. Only sees his mouth moving as he looks away and back again. Okay. He thinks. So that guy goes crazy under pressure. Yet D seems to be doubtful of the situation. As if hes questioning himself. He must not be used to this. Then he feels it. Something isn't right. Like the air felt different. Magic. He could sense it ever so slightly. Something like this after everything he has been through in his life doesn't affect him. Maybe five years ago, but not now. He has felt it in the past. Much stronger too. From people trying to swade him from his job. He hears a bang on the door behind him and someone asking a question pertaining to what seems to be the other girl. It was a male voice. Must of been the guy Dethrial was talking to. Ask her why this one is still alive. Odd. He thinks. "WAIT!" He looks back at the door then at the girl who's eyes locked with his eye. Shes trying. He rolls his eye in frustration as he drops his shield. It hits the ground with a loud thud. He puts his mace in his belt and begins to walk towards the girl. Passing by Dethrial he smacks his arm. "Snap to D. Shes charming you. Don't doubt yourself." He looks at Rey as he reaches the girl. "You too man-thing." He turns his head to face the girls. Only a few inches away. Confused and scared she steps back slightly and goes to say something as He cuts her off. "I don't have time for this you witch." He says with a hollow voice. He stares her down his eye cold as ice. As if he was looking through her. She takes another step back towards the desk behind her. Thats when he strikes. He moves fast. She doesn't get a chance to react. The coins she had go flying in the air. He grabs her by the throat with his left hand and slams her on the table squeezing as to show he is done with this conundrum. She flails knocking off papers. His left arm cracks with energy. "Stop moving." His voice raspy. His impatient is taking over, but what does he care. This girl means nothing to him. Feeling the warmth of the magic on her neck she stops moving but her breathing is heavy and fast. Almost hyperventilating. "You scream you die. You try to attack. You die. YOU PISS ME OFF." He enunciates that part. "I'll make your neck pop and paint this table a new color." He leans forward over her. Looming. The shadow from his hair is blacking out his eye. All that she can see is his mouth and a glow from under his eye patch. "Who are you?" He leans in. "Why is there another girl who looks just like you? She is still alive. Are you a clone? A demon?" He smiles his shark toothed grin. "Oh I hope its the latter." He chuckles slightly. "Its been far to long. You have thirty seconds."
    DelaKayte
    Player
    Player

Post by DelaKayte on Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:55 pm

Pass 

((Sorry for the late post, my brain mixed up the post order))

Inventory
    ★Yuki~♪
    ★Ojouhimesama☆
    ★Ojouhimesama☆

Post by ★Yuki~♪ on Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:21 pm

Caught off-guard, Kaavi is pinned down on the table harshly by Ruhiel. She instinctively places her hands on his when he wraps it around her throat. There is a distinct taste of metallic static in the air and she can feel the, currently still mostly idle, energy lash and singe at her skin, giving her small static shocks as she struggles to retain a steady airflow.

With her concentration broken the charm fails to further interact with her victims, leaving them to regain their composure and remember the situation as it was before.

She doesn't seem to struggle much, simply trying her best to retain her breathing. Whatever she is, she still needs air to survive, which to Rey's knowledge automatically rules out most demons since many do not require breathing to survive.

Kaavi winces as Ruhiel explains his intents and asks her more information about herself. She nods in understanding showing that she is cooperating, though she struggles to speak under the pressure.

She tries to relax as much as possible though it's clear that she is visibly distressed. For real, this time. Ruhiel's sudden and agressive approach seems to have caught her by surprise, and she doesn't seem to be able to physically overpower him, or she would have already. Perhaps that's just another charm, but her body language seems genuine and Ruhiel isn't one who would be fooled so easily.

She raises her hands, to show once again that she isn't resisting, though she can't help but continue to struggle for air and jerk when the occasional static shock arcs between them.

There is a faint smell in the air. One of roses, or flowers... no. Nature. Trees, and mountains, and fresh air. Her skin seems to begin to glow, though she is clearly showing that she has no intention of fighting Ruhiel, nor could she if she tried.

Her eyes turn a vibrant pink, though her pupils contract and reshape. Her facial structure begins to shed, almost like broken pieces of glass, dissipating, revealing their true contour and a soft pale skin-colour. The same happens with her hair, which seems to become longer and turn a bright sky blue. Her lab coat and glasses remain in place, though her uniform seems to dissipate as well, revealing a more foreign outfit.
    Lastly some fine silver feathers appear from behind her ears, which gives Reymondo the final clue. She is in fact no demon at all, but a succubus. A creature from legend that lives in a world far from this one and lives on consuming knowledge and learning.

After everything is done and all the pieces of the charade have dissolved into nothingness she simply stays there, hoping for Ruhiel to undo his grip and still struggling for air.

Checkmate
    "Kaavi Treis" (Succubus)
    "Kaavi Treis" is unable or refusing to take any action, leaving her utterly defenseless and at the mercy of her captors.
    Close
    Dr.Atrium
    The Good Doctor
    The Good Doctor

Post by Dr.Atrium on Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:54 pm

Reymondo lets out a sigh when he sees "Kaavi" shows what she really is. He puts his gun away and walks over to Ruhiel and puts his hand on his shoulder. "Thank you, but you can let her go. She isn't going to harm any of us or one simple reason, she can't. She is a Succubus, somewhat like a demon, however she only hungers for knowledge." Rey then grabs a chair, brings it over to the desk and sits. "So i have to know. If you are as intelligent as legends say...how did you think that you could get away with pretending to be someone that people know? The people I asked you about...the real Kaavi are very close to them. now what are you doing and why are you here of all places?"

Inventory

SloneHalcourt
    Player
    Player

Post by SloneHalcourt on Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:10 am

Dethrial shakes his head as the "Kaavi's" hold on him fails and under Rutheil's threats she revivals her true form. She looks very strange but very beautiful He thought and she had a very mystical air about her. What Dethrial noticed next was she smelled like the cool air of the forest and it was strangely comforting. He did not lower his weapon till Rey got Ruthiel to let got of her and began to talk to her. I knew Rutheil was a liar...There was nothing good in his movements. He reminds me of Gratiels...I need to keep a close watch on him. Dethrial also picked up on that the creature was called a Succubus, and began to wonder why she was here and why she was disguised as a young woman. Dethrial walked closer so he could hear the conversation better and to get a better look at the woman.
    Hamma-Man

Post by Hamma-Man on Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:36 pm

Pass~

Inventory

TheWhiteRabbit
    Player
    Player

Post by TheWhiteRabbit on Sun Dec 04, 2016 3:18 am

As she transforms his grip slowly loosens out of shock. This creature. Here? "That makes sense." Looking her top to bottom he feels something touch his shoulder. He tenses and turns his head quick to see the source. His body relaxes slightly seeing its Rey. He looks back at the creature. His left hand over her neck but no longer gripping it. It only hungers for knowledge he says, but he was aware of what these things do. He lifts his hand slowly. The succubus tilts her head to see the hand retreating then looks up at Ruhiel. He hears Rey's questions. Which were decent till the last one. He turns to Rey with a confused look. "Why are you here of all places? She looks for knowledge." He scoffs. "What better place is there?" He waves his hand up as if visually describing the academy. He shakes his head and rolls his eye. "Idiot." He begins to turn away when his eye locks with hers still looking at him. He sees red marks and burn marks on her face and around her neck. He looks down and away for a second and sighs. Looking back at her with guilt he holds out his hand. She attempts to back up from fear but almost falls off the other side of the table. Energy from his hand begins to visually appear, but this time it isn't lightning. Its a warm soothing light. He leans in. She leans back till she is laying fully on the table once more. She is scared. Instead of pain this time its a warm sensation. The marks begin to fade slowly. He stops and steps back. Franticly she begins to feel her neck for more damage, but to her surprise its gone. Once more she looks at him and he looks down and away. This time he doesn't look back. He grits his teeth and walks back towards the door past Dethrial and back to his shield. He rests up against the wall and slides down to the floow lowering his head rubbing between his eyes.
    DelaKayte
    Player
    Player

Post by DelaKayte on Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:38 am

At first Atsuko was torn between following Rauj and staying with the other group. She was quite awestruck at the scene that unfolded in the room but once it was clearly handled she decided that it was a matter for Shamans. The girl still seemed "demon" to her but what does she know. She is not Shaman. She is Warrior.

She sprints quickly to catch up with Rauj, her decision that the others had their situation well in hand being reinforced by the recent activity.

Inventory
    ★Yuki~♪
    ★Ojouhimesama☆
    ★Ojouhimesama☆

Post by ★Yuki~♪ on Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:12 pm

The succubus gets up from the table, feeling her neck in wonder. To her surprise the only pain the attack left is the memory of it. She is clearly wary, keeping her distance, as she looks back and forth between Reymondo and Ruhiel. Thinking... Waging her safety.

She easily comes to the realization that she is safe enough to talk and begins to answer the questions.

"I am Lyn'ee. To your people merely: Lyn." she pauses, gauging the reactions of those around her. "My ingress to enter here was not my own. Purely vocationally speaking, that is. I appertain to Ouranós, a city of Minthene. I was exploring the asiménio dásos, following the spirit butterflies, when I saw a plate of energy hanging impossibly in-font of me. It was white and glowing and smelled of sulfur and sweat.

Concern and curiosity alike befell me, after all, such a thing had never been seen. And just as I was about to touch it, the small plate simply vanished."

She pauses, sighing a little, seemingly remembering some distant lands.

"Seasons later it reappeared in the same spot. Bigger this time, the size of my very own body. Once more I was intrigued by it's appearance and when I got closer the strangest thing happened. A human came through it. Like an exit form another world. She seemed rather perplexed, astonished even. Perhaps a little terrified. I followed her through when she returned and found myself here. This is a palace of Minthene, correct? An academy. Where your kind learns all kinds of secrets and wonders. I took a liking to this place and saw what there was to see, though, I have not been able to find my way back to my home since.

Earlier I had found my way down to the room you previously found me in. Another curious woman was studying a hellkin. He did not seem to fond of her tools and scanning eyes. He became violent, suddenly throwing himself off the table and harming the human, eventually stuffing her into that objectionable box.

When I had thought the hellkin gone I came to see what there was to see. But people do not look kindly at me here. I heard footsteps and used that curious woman as a shroud to hide behind. Having taken upon her visage and demeanor I pretended to be studying whatever strange device she had left on the table."

The succubus stops briefly, reaching slowly into a side pocket of her exotic clothing. She pulls a shimmering crystal from it; an AQL.

"A man came inside the room, followed by the hellkin. He requested to see the "Quartz Crystals" and told me to step aside. I had no understanding of his request so I excused myself from his presence. The hellkin stepped in-front of the door and that is as far as I recall before you found me."

She sighs, after this long winded explanation.

Meanwhile, Atsuko catches up with Rauj, who has carried Kaavi a good while down the corridor. Unsurprisingly, there are some people pacing back and forth in the hallway.

As he walks past one of the rooms the door opens and a couple of students exit, alongside a professor who then closes the door behind him. He briefly glances towards Rauj and Atsuko, instinctively turning away from them as he is about to head down the hallway. He then stops and looks back again, this time looking down at the woman Rauj is carrying. "Good god, is she alright?" he asks Rauj. "What happened to her?"
    Dr.Atrium
    The Good Doctor
    The Good Doctor

Post by Dr.Atrium on Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:09 pm

Reymondo listens to what Lyn says, nodding at points that he finds interesting. When she is don't talking, he stands up and holds his hand out for her to shake. "I would like to apologize. Though I cannot speak for the others in this room. The reason we were so quick to jump to violence is because I had sense that there was an angry demon that had gotten lose. When then there was someone pretending to be someone else. Well it was easy to assume that you were the demon. Speaking of which, do you happen to know where the demon could of gone? Also, it might be in your best interest to stay with us."

Inventory

SloneHalcourt
    Player
    Player

Post by SloneHalcourt on Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:39 pm

Dethrial was concerned at first and through the interactions with the others and Lyn he decided to put away his weapon and approached the Succubus. He slowly removed his face plate and gave her a soft smile as he reached out with his left hand to shake hers. "Hello, Lyn my name is Dethrial and it seems we've had a big misunderstanding. Though most of what you said may only make sense to a scholar of otherworldly things, I understood that you are stuck here and this is all some strange accident. As for this other demon, can you give a description of him so we may call the proper authorities to stop more havoc from happening?" Dethrial relaxed his stance so he would appear friendly and hopefully get her to cooperate.
    Hamma-Man

Post by Hamma-Man on Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:12 pm

Rauj hears the tapping of feet behind him and glances to see Atsuko catching up to him. He smells something sweet coming from behind her, but chooses to ignore it and instead regards her with a knowing nod and continues down the hall. As he walks by one of the doors it opens, followed by a few of what he could only assume were students exiting. "Hey could you-" He starts to ask them where the infirmary is as they walk by, but each of them seem too engrossed in their next destination to pay him any mind, even though he still carries Kaavi in his arms. He was just about to voice his rather crude thoughts aloud as another professor, who was also just about to walk off before double-taking,  finally acknowledges his existence and inquires about the condition of the woman as well as how said condition came to be.

"Finally..." Rauj says with a sigh, his shoulders visibly lowering with relief. The people within this academy struck him as odd, things that usually garnered some kind of attention were ignored as if normal behavior; they maybe were even TRYING to ignore it. Were these people so tied up in the future that they ignored the problems present now? It was unnerving to say the least. "Honestly, i'm not entirely sure." He cocks his head somewhat still a bit befuddled in concern to recent events "I think she was working on something when she was attacked... Not entirely sure who or what attacked her though. We encountered someone acting as her doppelganger attempting to flee the scene before we discovered her stuffed into a storage unit of some kind. Some associates of mine are currently apprehending the 'suspect'. Meanwhile we're attempting to get her to the infirmary, as one of those said associates needs to have a little chat with her. Unfortunately i'm not entirely sure where that is, so if you could take her there that'd be great... or at least direct us to it." He purposefully leaves out the part about demons, knowing they didn't have enough info to confirm that it was still around and... he was curious as to why there were demons in here to begin with, questions he'd prefer to ask the woman in his arms.

Inventory

TheWhiteRabbit
    Player
    Player

Post by TheWhiteRabbit on Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:42 pm

He chuckles when Rey says *We* were so quick to jump to violence. "You say it like you participated." He mutters. Venom dripping on his words. The he hears. *Also, it might be in your best interest to stay with us.* He raises his head and slowly turns it. His eyebrow raised in stark confusion. Again he mutters. "You can't be." As he turns to the three he hears Dethrial state his piece then to his amazement. Relax. He shoots up. Angered by what he would consider ignorance. "What the hell is wrong with you two? I mean seriously!" He puts his hand over his mouth pacing back and forth trying to figure out the turn of events. His eye wide looking at the ground as he walks back and forth. He snaps is gaze back at the three. "You know nothing about her. I don't care what she says. Everything that was told goes along with what just happened. How can we trust what she told us prior to us meeting her? All of that can be fabricated. Easily made up. I mean damn guys she charmed you two. Fear or not." He balls his hand up to a fist and taps his mouth thinking. "I don't care if she is a creature that seeks knowledge. I understand that doesn't make her a physical threat, but a threat none the less. You have know idea if she is working with this demon. Hell you don't even know if it's one. It could be several." He steps closer pointing at Lyn while looking between Rey and Dethrial. "She could be working with it or them in exchange for said knowledge." He throws his arms in the air in frustration. "Who knows what knowledge is in here or what this demon may have access to or may be attempting to gain to. The form she took may have high clearance to some deep things in this place. We don't know." He puts his hands on his head messing up his hair stressfully as he walks back towards the door and stops at his shield. "I mean do you people think?" He spins around facing the three. "Do you?" He looks at the three dumbfounded at the situation.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:22 pm