Welcome to the Neogaea Roleplay Community

A1.0 - Académie de Conflict

TheBlackRabbit
    Player
    Player

Re: A1.0 - Académie de Conflict

Post by TheBlackRabbit on Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:21 pm

Ruhiel does as he is told willingly. His facial expression doesn't change as the guard goes to put him under arrest. This isn't his first rodeo with law enforcement, but it doesn't usually last long. The arrest how ever was stopped. Ruhiel's eye locks on the newcomer whom appeared to be their commanding officer, or someone of higher rank. She makes her statements. Ruhiel smiles when he is questioned. Good. He thinks to himself. Time to twist this into our favor. "First off allow me to introduce myself. I am Ruhiel Cromar Isengrant." He bows with regal finesse. "I'm actually here to see an old friend of mine whom lives in the house further behind me." He points back with his right thumb. "Professor Jules Winters. The other ones with me are both traveling companions and others I met in town here for the Academy public opening." He says standing straight as if presenting his own authority. "My friends here actually arrived before I did, and when I showed up there was another group of people here and from what I could gather Mr. Winters has been kidnapped. The two bodies here on the ground you see are two of the captors that didn't get away." He points at the dead mage a few feet away. "All of this was in straight self defense. The mage was actually trying to hit another of mine whom was jumping through the air. Missing and hitting the top of the house." He now points to the heavily damaged roof. "As a reaction he defended himself and killed his attacker whom felt the same way at the time of the magic. The other." He points back farther at the smoldering body. "Died in much the same way. Provoking and attacking, and dieing in the process. I'm not sure where Mr. Winters was taken. I didn't get a good view because I myself was struck and was attempting to stay conscious." He rubs his head in a random spot and shows as if he was in pain. "They though it funny to attack a man of the church. Cowards I say. Anyways I believe it was a portal of some kind. Though where it goes I do not know. I apologize officers for the lack of information concerning the Professor." He frowns. Giving off a feeling of disappointment.

After his explanation the guards seemed to be asking for backup. This concerned Ruhiel, but only slightly. The higher rank however seemed to be stumbling in her words and posture. Almost as if she was acting. In the time of her struggle Ruhiel turns his head as if to look back to make sure everyone is okay, but he was scanning for someone. Someone who he didn't see among the area. The shape shifter... He thinks to himself. He looks back at the girl. He goes to speak when he freezes. He hears someone speak from the left. Someone he can't see, but can feel. His alarms go off and his body tenses. He slowly turns his head left. Severely on guard. His gaze sets on a darker toned man. Though what he sees isn't inhuman he doesn't let up. More so there is a girl following behind. Further back but he can still see her. Something isn't right with her, or him for that matter Mariana says. Ya think? Ruhiel mentally replies. Though his body doesn't loosen he makes the appearance of it doing so. He smiles at the man as he says this and that to the guards. He to is lying through his teeth. Ruhiel thinks. Though he doesn't know this man he has a huge feeling that what the man is saying is false solely because the girl in front of him is slipping on her cover.
    ★Yuki~♪
    ★Ojouhimesama☆
    ★Ojouhimesama☆

Post by ★Yuki~♪ on Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:58 am

All five of the guards seem rather overwhelmed by everyone's input so close to one another.
    One of them opens his mouth, beginning to question the events, but is quickly quieted as the officer pulls up a hand gesturing for him to stop.
    They finish listening to Ruhiel's and Jen's explanations just about the time Atsuko decides to yell a request for a death person.
    The officer scratches the side of her helmet, cocking her head lightly. She then looks back at Ruhiel and then back at the mysterious new fellow who had obviously seen through her charade. She briefly looks back at Atsuko before nodding, more so to herself than anyone in particular, and addresses the guards. "Well, you heard them. Go find the people that ran off! And remain hyperconscientiously, you won't want to use any magic projectiles against them." One of the guards briefly glances at Jen before leading the others away.
    The officer then jerks briefly - "A-ah... Do not forget to send for a thaumaturge... or... whatever we have... to assess the situation." - she shouts after them as they glance back and forth on the main road and split into two groups leaving the area.

The officer sighs and sulks a little. "...this is becoming strenuous..." she mutters to herself before realizing her situation.
    She turns back to Ruhiel, initially wanting to thank him, but then takes an instinctive half step back as she remembers the last time the two interacted. "Oh right."
    She sighs again and runs her finger along the middle of her helmet which begins to faintly glow and soon fall apart into shards of glass that slowly dissipate as they fall to the ground leaving behind the faintest echo of glass and chimes. The woman before him has sharp features and a delicate face. Strong emerald eyes and dark red, short hair. "Thank you, Ser Como... was it? Please collect the others, I think I will be able to help."
    She instinctively turns to the newcomer. She takes a brief moment to analyze him, but then the girl behind him attracts her interest. "Curious" she says and purses her lips in thought, a familiar trait by now. "I'd like to thank you as well. I was not at all sure how to handle those..."

As the girl following newcomer finally catches up, she says nothing. Not so unusual to him, given her constant lethargy. She pats him on the back as she walks by - a "good job" kind of sign - and continues walking. She then passes by the officer who follows her with her own gaze. As she passes her in turn she, without looking, reaches up to the officers head and sticks a paper onto her face. Finally she walks over to the dead mage on the ground and crouches down to study her.

The moment the paper touches the officers forehead her whole body and armor begins to fall into shards of glass revealing the reality beneath. Her hair had suddenly grown excessively long and turned a bright blue. Her eyes turned pink and her face became a little softer - the illusion has worn off.
    Lyn looks at the paper before pulling it off and examining it further. "Oh." she simply says and takes an even closer look at it.

Moments later Lyn addresses everyone from the group who has gathered together...
    She holds up the hood of one of their previous opponents, with a rather stern face. "This apparel is the attire of the 'See-Elfan'. They are alves. From the place I am originally from."
    She drops the hood on the floor and crosses her arms in-front of her chest as she continues.
    "They're a tribe of Alvs - Forest Alvs in fact - that split from the ways of conventional Forest Alvs. You see; They worship a commonly believed 'false Idol', Artemis, and are cast out for their beliefs. I do not recall any point in time were they were specifically hostile to anyone, however. They seem mostly recluse. In fact, the Head Librarian in my town used to live with them."
    She pauses another moment, to let the info sink in.
    "At first I wasn't sure but the more I watched them the more telling the signs were. Rumor has it they learned to travel great distances across and even through concrete matter though until now I had never seen it with my own two eyes. As a matter of fact... I would have never imagined they could bridge the gap between two worlds. Imagine the kind of energy necessary to make such a thing happen."

At this point Sirius decides to join Jen and the rest of the group again, casually chewing away on a snack. While nobody else seems to have a reaction, she returns Jen's brief cringing glance with a tired, smug smirk of her own and continues chewing. Months of travelling together and this never got old. "...they sure are foreign......" she remarks with a soft-spoken monotone voice accenting her exhausted visage and lets the conversation continue.
    Dazai
    Player
    Player

Post by Dazai on Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:00 pm

After saying his piece, Jen feels the gaze of the clergyman, Ruhiel, loom over him. Jen was genuinely surprised by the weight of the priest’s presence. A man of the Church, huh? The brightest lights cast the darkest shadows my friend. Jen thought to himself. What intrigued him even more, was that said holy man considered a person with horns and a pentagram on his palm, a “Traveling companion.” The demon-like man smelled of burnt flesh and fabric, and Jen knew exactly why. In fact the mysterious looking individual had basically admitted to killing whoever that pile of ash used to be. A fairly attractive, tattooed, and noticeably irritated woman followed the horned man to the group. Her thick accent and intricate markings told of her foreign nature, yet she seemed comfortable enough in her surroundings. Either that or she's extremely brave. Yet another person bearing alv-like features and clad in a scaled hauberk, stood without speaking much at all. He clearly had something to say, yet seemed conflicted. If he has anything helpful to contribute, I won't be the one to coax it from him.

While Jen was analyzing his audience of sorts, the officer had successfully sent off her subordinates. Finally. Now we can get to the bottom of this. Jen thought as crossed his arms, waiting for someone to continue the conversation. As he did, the officer removes her helmet and thanks both Ruhiel and himself. While addressing the two, her eyes flicker to Sirius, apparently captivated by her demeanor. Jen had to admit, at first Sirius’s… unusually slow pace was odd, though it grew almost endearing as time went on. As Sirius finally neared Jen, she patted him on the back almost as if tagging him out. Oh no, please, after you. Jen mused to himself humorously.

Without slowing her gait, Sirius placed a seal on the officer’s face, quickly revealing her true identity. Jen raised one brow. Arguably an improvement. Sirius continued toward the crumpled body in the alley. Noticing her steps slightly hastening, Jen’s stomach began to churn. Seconds later, the now florescent blue-haired woman started addressing the entirety of the group. Jen stood silently in the same position, while he took in all the information. None of it really made sense to him at the moment, though made a mental note to ask her questions afterwards.

Looking to his side, Jen eyed Sirius munching away at something. He knew exactly what she was eating. Damn it woman! You always do this! He fumed in his mind. Jen began to cough, attempting to hide his gagging. His face lost its composure as he witnessed his friend casually gnaw flesh from the bone of an index finger. Specifically, she was eating an index finger from the crushed mage she examined… Sirius took note of his apprehensive look and reveled in it, shooting back a teasing smirk before rending the meat from under the nail. You always say that’s the best part, though I'm not sure if you mean the food or my reaction. He laughed ever so slightly in his head. Turning back to the mysterious pink eyed woman as she paused, Jen unfolded his arms and interjected. “I'm not sure who any of you are, but my companion Sirius and I, came for Professor Winters. My name is Jen, and I'm a bounty hunter. What I told the guards was actually fairly accurate. Instead of a crime syndicate however, we came looking for answers... Answers that likely only Winters has. It's clear to me that we hold mutual interests… If we can be of any help, please let me know.” Jen hoped that the others would think kindly of his offer. He needed their assistance, so any sort of dishonesty would only make things worse for the duo.

Inventory
    Backpack: 6 lock picks, weapon maintenance tools, transfusion kit, box of vials, sister's scarf, heirloom short sword and dagger, hookshot

"Do you know why I chose you? Luck."
    Dr.Atrium
    The Good Doctor
    The Good Doctor

Post by Dr.Atrium on Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:24 pm

Reymondo starts getting an uneasy feeling as he watched Dethrial. "He doesn't seem to happy with your methods. I would keep an eye on him. He might try something and get us both into some deep trouble." Mitsuko says leaning on Rey's arm. Rey looks at her for but a moment before turning his attention back on the guard and their leader. He was getting ready to ether try and sway them or just grabbing his burned body and running away. Rey then notices that the Ruhiel has convinced the squad that everything if fine. He lets out a sigh of relief. He takes a step forward when he sees the helm of the leader shatter like glass and he sees that it is Lyn. He could help but laugh for a moment and give her a small clap.

"Wow. Very impressive Lyn. I am not going to lie, I had no idea it was you. Good show." He says to her as he is walking closer. He stops near her when she starts talking about who the clothes belong to. He nods at what she is saying. Rey then turn to watch one of the new comers walk by him from the body that J flattened. He notices that she is chewing on something...something that looked alot like a finger? He quickly walks over to the two new people, wanting to get a better look at them. He looks at the Jen, something seems off about him...his eyes! They have a noticeable light grey color to them. For the moment, Rey is thinking that the man is starting to become blind. He does a quick bow in front of him. "The name's Reymondo. I too was looking for Winters. However he was just kidnapped. I have no idea where they could of taken him. But I do have away to find out. If you don't mind me asking, why did you need to see the professor?

Inventory
    Lantern, Scythe, Protraction Apache Revolver, Branded summoning pentagram, Colette's AQL Code (#1209), Kaavi's AQL Code(#1811), A plain alloy box with one quartz crystal that Kaavi was testing, Rey's own AQL (#3356), Spirit Lens

"Revenge is an act of passion; Vengeance of justice. Injuries are revenged; Crimes are avenged."
    "I do not live in hope. I work to return it."
    SloneHalcourt
    Player
    Player

Post by SloneHalcourt on Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:21 pm

Dethrial feels his heart sink as Atsuko comes back saying that the person in the house had been killed by their ally and more importantly "J" was chasing after them. He looks over at the roofs apprehensively and then back to the guard captain as Atsuko berates Reymondo. The guards seem to be more on edge as Ruhiel explains what happened many of them giving Rey more than unwelcome look and a bit of awe as Ruhiel revealed himself as some sort of holy man. Dethrial grimaces when Ruhiel says that the killing was in self defense and rolls his shoulders in a effort to relax.

After everything was said and done the officer sent her men to chase after the remaining suspects all the while keeping her awkward stance. When her men were out of sight she removed her helmet in a way that made Dethrial's eyes light up and he had to stop from saying her name out loud. Though her face was different Dethrial could see that it was Lyn and felt another weight lift off his heart. though though his plan to turn Rey and Mia in was now completely dismantled by Lyn's ruse.

The pale woman then moved towards the body of the crushed mage and stuck a small sheet of paper against Lyn's disguised face causing the rest of her facade to disperse and a more surprised woman to appear. Ahhh, she must be some sort of mage, but what is with this aura she's giving off? Then Dethrial noticed as the pale woman was passing by him her partner shuttered as she got closer to the body and left him wondering until Lyn began explain who kidnapped Professor Winters.

Every word hit him like a rock. We had been fighting people like me? I let twisted child kill some of my own kind... Every instinct made him want to go and look at the face of the broken mage to make sure, but as he turned around the pale woman was walking back while eating something. Dethrial's eyes narrowed and he felt his stomach churn as he ask the woman was eating a finger...a finger her could only surmise was off the mage, a almost uncontrollable rage spilled out from his heart a made him audibly growl. As the woman got closer to the group, Detherial drew his sword and pointed at the woman's throat. "Stay back you filthy corpser! Or I'll remover your head from your body!"
    Hamma-Man

Post by Hamma-Man on Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:23 pm

Rauj watches from the rooftops waiting to see how the 'negotiations' play out. At first it seemed as though things were going south, unable to pick up much of the conversation over the chaos that was slowly dying down in the other streets around them. He watches Atsuko as she leaves the house reporting the death of the mage inside and... reports his position to them. He sighs and visibly face-palms, dragging his hand down his face as if trying to wipe the stress and aggravation off his features; then, after looking around from his crouched position at the other roof tops once more, and takes a seat. He waits until the other officers take off, splitting as they reach the main street in an attempt to cover more ground with their search efforts, then; letting his legs hang off the side of the building he was originally perched on, he salutes the group from on high, before sliding off the two-story building, lowering himself as much as possible before turning and kicking off the building, rolling his landing. He lands as the last remaining ‘officer’ thanks Ruhiel and the ‘strange one’ he saw earlier begin to walk towards her. As he stands he narrows his eyes when she slaps what seems to be a talisman onto the now helmet-less officer’s head, his interest only growing as the facade falls apart and reveals Lyn’s True form.

"Huh." He mutters at her vibrant colors, but something about the other girl still bothers him, he watches her as she walks over to the corpse, picking at as she crouches over it and turns his attention back to Lyn. He nods at the new info, a bit satisfied that they finally had something to latch onto and was about to proceed in figuring out where they should head next in an attempt to locate the ‘See-Elfan’ as the male newcomer coughs, breaking his concentration for a moment. He follows the man’s gaze right back to the thinner, sickly-looking woman, and notes that she’s chewing on… something… Something she wasn’t chewing on before…

Inventory
    Visor, Spiked Knuckles, Spark Ring, Bap-Master (Totem), Magicked Room Key [#52], AQL#1502, Pass-Codes notebook, AQL Design-Sheet, Duffel Bag
    Belt Contains: 9 lock picks (4 enchanted), Shuko 2x, Ashiko 2x
    Boots Contain: 2 small daggers

"Its Better to Cross the Line and Suffer the Consequences then to Just Stare at the Line for the Rest of Your Life."
    TheWhiteRabbit
    Player
    Player

Post by TheWhiteRabbit on Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:26 pm

Reala kneels holding Mia close. Still attempting to comfort her. She herself is attempting to regain her composure. A few moments pass after everyone has mostly moved to the main street Mia pulls away from Reala wiping her face. "Okay..." She says roughly clearing her throat attempting to loosen the muscles. Her face was still red but her color was slowly returning. "I think I'm good." She slowly stands using Reala's shoulders as support. Once she is fully up he himself rises. Mia brushes off her legs as best she can and tries to fluff, and fix her hair. She sees two new people, and she wants to look her best. "Okay. How do I look?" She asks. Reala pauses. The slowly smiles unconvincingly and raises up a thumb. Mia whom was clearly irradiated smacks him in the stomach. Reala flinches when she does it. "I'm serous damnit. I wanna look...nice..." Her face very lightly turns back to pink. Reala hold out his hand and wabbles it back and forth as a So-So gesture. Mia scoffs and rolls her eyes. "Screw it lets go."

They finally walk over to the group, or most of it. She notices someone is missing. She looks back and forth but doesn't see him in the area. She frowns, but shrugs it off for now. When they arrive a lot of the talking has seemed to subside and the girl in the school outfit was at the front of the group and seemed to be the center of attention. Another girl was walking away from her and back towards where the chaos happened. Normally Mia would be trying everything she could to get the attention of another she found attractive, but something seemed off. The new man has announced himself as Jen. "He has nice hair." Mia says in a slightly quieter tone leaning up on Reala. "The girl though. I can't put my finger on it." She turns back to the pale figure who seemed to be kneeling by the splattered dead body. "There is something off about her. Like somethings not right." Her voice seemed different to Reala. He could tell she felt uncomfortable. Extremely. "Sirius I think that guy said..." A few seconds or so pass and the new girl slowly returned. At this point Dethrial was yelling threats at her. This caused both Mia and Reala to snap visually in her direction. Reala tenses up at his tone. Mia however gets angry. HEY!! THATS JUST OUTRIGHT RUDE TO EVEN ADDRESS SOMEONE!! She storms over to him. Her face red as an apple. She wacks him in the arm as hard as she can. Which isn't really that hard. WHAT THE HELL KIND OF A MAN DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO ADDRESS A GIRL BY THAT- She had pointed at the new girl to solidify her point. Looking at her in the process. Thats when she saw it. The finger. "Is that? A-" Her eyes were locked at what she was chewing on. "OH MY GO-" She catches her mouth to hold back the vomit. Her eyed were practically bugged. She sprints to the closes house and loses it on the lower siding. "Oh...oh my god." She says between hurls. Reala looks on at Mia. Then back at Sirius. He takes a noticeably large step away from the girl.
    DelaKayte
    Player
    Player

Post by DelaKayte on Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:26 pm

Atsuko shifts uncomfortably from foot to foot, watching the drama unfold. Dethrial is once again slightly unhinged, something about a corpser? He's waving his weapon around towards the new girl, who seems to have decided to make lunch of the dead mage. Something of a stupid idea in Atsuko's eyes. Mages do all kinds of things to their bodies. She could grow a second head. Also.... gross. Not unheard of in her experience, but quite gross.

Of course, Mia more than slightly unhinged. Screaming. Again. Atsuko makes a mental note,
    "Slightly unhinged seems to be her default state, with minor things setting her into an emotional fit. Girl is bad news." as she approaches Ruhiel and whispers.   "Welcome back."

Seeing as there not much for her to do or say, she stays out of the main stage, observing. Especially watching the newcomers, but even her companions apparently need an eye on them. The thought has her glancing Reymondo's way again.

Inventory
    Cloak- white, waterproof, fur lined Clothing- haltar top, short shorts, knee-high leather boots Backpack- waterproof canvas Gear- Knife, mess kit, string, waterproof bedroll, canvas sheet, Worn out Sonic Boots, Black and gold formal outfit Hunting Javelin x2 | AQL#1498 | Alexander's AQL Code #1131 |Party AQL codes: #1502, #3356
    TheBlackRabbit
    Player
    Player

Post by TheBlackRabbit on Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:03 am

As Lyn slowly shifts back into the look he has come to know his eyebrow raises in interest at the pale woman whom preformed the feat. "Thats interesting. Using some sort of paper. A seal?" He rubs his chin spacing out as he thinks. BOO!!! Mariana yells. Ruhiel almost jumps out of his skin as his focus is broken. Mariana playfully laughs. Ruhiel stands there biting his tongue for the soul fact that he would look crazy yelling at nothing. "You witch..." He mutters to himself. Though not as quietly as he had hoped. Awww you love me. She replies. After the pale woman has walked off Ruhiel turns to the new face. He holds out his hand. He does this so fast it could of cracked like a whip. "You could help us now actually. Do you know of those people's where abouts? You say you've been tracking them yes? Is there a headquarters of such near by. Mayhap in this very city?" As he probes the man for into he slowly leans forward holding out his hand as he does it. In an almost sickly fashion. His face getting slightly. Almost as if the info he is searching for is a drug.

His head snaps towards Lyn as she speaks up. He firsts notices that she seems to be a bit further back. Not by much. A step maybe, but he could see it. She thanks him and addresses him as Como. This causes his eye to slightly twitch. After she begins pouring info to everyone. The info HE wanted to hear. "I am." He says answering the last part. His mind raced with the ideas and power to travel such ways. He also very well knows he doesn't have to ability to preform such magic, and he must know how to. "You said you came from where they're from? How did you get here? Can you preform such magics? How do you do it? TELL ME!!!!" At this point he has changed positions and now has his hands floating on either side of Lyn's shoulders. Almost like he was going to grab and shake her, but he wont touch her. I love it when you get focused like this. Mariana says. Thoroughly enjoying the show.

Ruhiel goes to speak again in hopes of more info when someone yelling behind him causes him to lose his focus. Again. He turns to the noise with an angry face. Mariana can get away with that type of stuff, and only her. His eye is locked on Dethrial. Or more so his back. Upon further shifting he sees him yelling at the pale woman. By this time he has drawn his sword. Wasn't he freaking out from everyone else here being irrational or something in the tussle a few moments ago? Mariana questions. "Yes..." Ruhiel replies gritting his teeth. But thats completely- Ruhiel cuts her off. "You meet a lot of hypocrites now a days..." He was about to attempt to break it up when an unlikely person steps in. Well unlikely to him. Mia had confronted Dethrial and was now spasticly yelling. Why does everyone yell? He thinks to himself. Now he was going to step in to pull her away from her stupidity, but Mia had turned and noticed something the pale woman was chewing on and had sprinted away to what appeared to be throwing up on someones house. "Well she REALLY hasn't changed."

Ruhiel sighs and walks next to Dethrial. His face changes from angry to serous. He raises his hand and grabs the blade of his sword with his thumb and pointer finger. Pinching the middle of it and applying some pressure attempting to pull it down slowly. "D think about this. The authorities were just here not a moment ago and now you've drawn your sword to someone with evidence that could be easily thrown or hidden. Making you look like the bad guy. D...you can't take them all." His eye is now locked with Dethrials. "You're making a big mistake." He calmly says. "Put...the sword...down." At this time Atsuko had approached him. Welcoming his return. His head slowly turns in her direction. His eye still lock with Dethrial. Once his head stops his eye turns over. He closes it and smiles.
    ★Yuki~♪
    ★Ojouhimesama☆
    ★Ojouhimesama☆

Post by ★Yuki~♪ on Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:15 pm

Lyn tenses up a good bit as Ruhiel seems to become more and more ecstatic in his curiosity. She tries her best not to say or do anything nonsensical - fully aware that only complete compliance seemed to have had any beneficial effect in the past. Just as she's about to answer him further she is interrupted by Dethrial and Mia's sudden outburst.

Things seem to move so very quickly... before she knows it Mia is behind her hurling at a building, while Dethrial is pointing his sword around in a way reminiscent to a drunk weaver trying to get some last minute work in. Between all the ruckus she notes a very clear divide between those completely unphased and those so unfocused they lose their heads at the slightest shock. At least that is how she sees things at the current time. Shocking as a gesture like such might be Lyn understands that her personal disgust on the matter won't change her situation for the better.

Sirius meanwhile finishes the last of her snack seemingly uncaring of the man pointing his sword at her. She briefly glances over as Ruhiel approaches him but then immediately loses interest again. She pulls a fine cloth out of her sleeve and wraps the, picked clean, finger bones into it, then tying it up and placing a seal on it, before sliding the whole package back up her long sleeve.
    With an exhausted expression on her face she gives the slightest of nods to Jen before walking off further down the alley - something she's been known to do whenever Jen finds himself occupied.

Lyn clears her throat although more to direct some attention back to her than to actually clear out anything. "Ser Como," she adresses Ruhiel and walks up to the other side of Dethrial, adjacent to Ruhiel. "You had asked me this same question in the past." she explains and lifts a finger as she reminds him of when they first met back in the labs. "So as you can see, the answer has not changed since then. I was wandering through the forest when I suddenly found myself there, at your institution." She points in the direction of the Academy.
    Dazai
    Player
    Player

Post by Dazai on Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:08 pm

Shortly after Jen’s interjection, Ruhiel spoke. Sticking his hand out in a fashion that felt invasive, Ruhiel inquired about Jen’s goal. It wasn't malicious as far as Jen could tell, but it was odd all the same. It seems in his haste, the man hadn’t quite gotten all the details. Something is very unnerving about you. What’s going on in that head of yours clergyman. Leaving Ruhiel’s hand to its own devices, he replied, “We haven't been tracking these people in particular. We were searching for Professor Jules.” Pausing briefly to put his hand to his chin, he continued, ”Though he's a bit harder to find than I imagined.” Jen’s conversation was cut short as Ruhiel snapped his attention toward Lyn. Seeing this, the horned man stepped forward and introduced himself as Reymondo. “A pleasure to meet you Reymondo,” Jen replied, returning his bow. “It’s not quite that I need him, moreso that she does,” turning and pointing to Sirius with his thumb. As Jen conversed with the two, the alvish knight had decided he found Sirius’ treat somewhat detestable. Jen’s pleasant smile seemed to drop instantly at the sight of drawn steel. “Good luck threatening her with that. She’s a bit more stubborn than she looks,” He said almost jokingly. He had thought about attempting to disarm the man, but Ruhiel seemed to defuse the situation himself. In truth Jen was fairly protective of Sirius, but that sword posed no real danger.

Surveying the scene again, Jen was slightly disappointed in the group. Considering the composition of this band of merrymen, I thought Sirius wouldn’t be too out of place. Letting out an inaudible sigh, Jen noticed the lethargic girl’s’ subtle nod in his direction. He knew she was off doing her own thing, as she frequently did. With Sirius away, Jen tuned in to hear the rest of what Lyn, had to say. Narrowing his eyes a bit, he thought to himself, We should probably wrap this up soon. The guards will be back at some point, and I don’t think we can talk our way out of something again.

Inventory
    Backpack: 6 lock picks, weapon maintenance tools, transfusion kit, box of vials, sister's scarf, heirloom short sword and dagger, hookshot

Dr.Atrium
    The Good Doctor
    The Good Doctor

Post by Dr.Atrium on Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:42 pm

Reymondo lets out a long sigh when he hears both Dethrial and Mia screaming loud enough for their voices to carry out. He reganes his composure and bows again to Jen. "I do apologize. As you can see, this rag tag team isn't the best anyone has seen." He shrugs, "Let's see if we can get them moving. I don't want to see the guards coming back. You wouldn't happen to have a place where we could go for a little bit?" He waits for his answer for a bit but then he hears Ruhiel talking to Deth. He turns and walks over to them and nods with what Ruhiel is saying. "We need to stay quiet, the last thing we need are the guards to come back. So please stop threatening to kill everyone you meet, its going to make us more enemies than friends.

Rey then moves back to the the body he had burned. The smell of charred flesh still lingers, the head that was once attached is still fresh and unburned. Rey lets out a sigh as he picks up the burned body and the head. He then walks back over to Jen. "All right. I am ready to go. I have some questions I would like to ask this one."

Inventory
    Lantern, Scythe, Protraction Apache Revolver, Branded summoning pentagram, Colette's AQL Code (#1209), Kaavi's AQL Code(#1811), A plain alloy box with one quartz crystal that Kaavi was testing, Rey's own AQL (#3356), Spirit Lens

"Revenge is an act of passion; Vengeance of justice. Injuries are revenged; Crimes are avenged."
    SloneHalcourt
    Player
    Player

Post by SloneHalcourt on Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:04 pm

Dethrial hold his position for a moment till he realizes everyone seems to have discounted the monster in front of him, well everyone expect Mia. As Ruhiel walked over to him telling him to calm down a look of absolute confusion appears on Dethrial face as he puts away his sword. In a far calmer voice Dethrial looks at the group. "None of you see this as wrong?" He pauses for a moment to look at everyone's faces. "In my homeland, Corpsers are demons that live in rotting bodies and consume the flesh of man, and spread their plague of mindless undeath to anyone they can sink their teeth into...I've lost friends to them and it's not my intent to start anymore fighting....I just don't want to kill any more of my friends before they turn."

A pained look spreads across his face as he speaks and he clenches his fists, but he notices a twinge of concern on Jen's face and a few more questioning glances from the group. "If I have caused more trouble than was necessary please forgive me...your world is so different from mine that I forget that I'm a guest." As the strange girl is walking away Dethrial feels a chill creep his spine as something felt very odd about Ruhiel and his aura though at his point Dethrial was not willing to say or do anything about it.

As Lyn hurriedly walks over to Dethrial side, Dethrial can't help but ruffle his hair and sigh hearing that she was trapped here in this land of strange people. Dethrial disregards Rey as his last few words as they were backwards and childlike trying to goad a reaction out of him, while also carrying around the body of person he so needlessly killed only a moment ago.

Detheil then turns to Ruhiel and smiles "I guess we should be going then..and thank you."

TheWhiteRabbit
    Player
    Player

Post by TheWhiteRabbit on Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:36 pm

Mia stands there against the wall shaking slightly. Clearly finished with her episode. She begins to drag herself back. Reala's eyes are watching her intently. Her head is down and her face is covered. She is clearly miserable. As she walks back Sirius beings to walk away. Mia freezes as Sirius walks by her. Not closely, but close enough to make her extremely uncomfortable. Reala watches like a wolf ready to pounce on its target. His body tenses. Its like time slowed. He could hear his heart beat. He could see Mia shaking, but trying her best to hide it. One one thousand. Two one thousand. Three. Is all it took for her to pass, but it felt like a lifetime. Nothing happened. Sirius kept on walking. Mia pauses a second longer and walks quickly to Reala. She places her head on his chest. She groans and grabs the cloth part of his armor. "Ugh kill me..." She says. She raises her hands up to his shoulders. "Carry me. I'm tired." She yawns. Not surprised after the amount of magic you've used today. Reala thinks. He quickly detaches the armor on his shoulder and takes off his cape once again. He re attaches it and wraps Mia up. He lifts her up and holds her closely in his arms. It doesn't take her long to pass out. Hard. Reala lets out a relieved sigh.

Reala walks over to Jen and Rey. "I apologize for her actions." He says looking at Mia. "But your friend...or what ever she is. I mean no disrespect, but she is..." He pauses. "Odd.." He looks off to where Sirius went. "Anyways My name is Reala. I'm this girls guardian, and friend. I owe her my life you could say." She smiles sincerely. "You say you're after the man who was taken. Unfortunately as I'm sure you're very aware we would have to find the people who took him to get some idea of his whereabouts. I do agree with Reymondo though. A head quarters of such would be nice. I'm sure once the guards realize that the one who told them off isn't actually an officer that they would surely return. With back up I assume." Reala changes his position slightly to be a little behind Dethrial. He says in a slightly quieter tone. "I understand your feelings towards what happened and your reaction to what you just witnessed, but you need to try and relax. You aren't a guest here. Were all part of the same world. Just different parts." As he says this Rey points out Dethrial's reaction. "I don't want to be the one to start drama of any kind." Reala steps forward looming over the pale horned man. "But the one who removed someone's head from their shoulders without question shouldn't be going around telling others to relax in any way." He looks down at the man. His head wasn't tilted, but his eyes were shifted downwards. As if judging his actions, or the man himself. "I harbor no ill will towards you young one, but if Mia gets hurt in any way from your choices from here on out. I suggest you either run, or pray your fancy toy and blue light show is enough to slow me down." His eyes had narrowed as he was speaking to visually show his seriousness. "Watch what you're doing and how you're doing it." He looks down for another second then raises his gaze. "its best we get going."
    TheBlackRabbit
    Player
    Player

Post by TheBlackRabbit on Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:38 pm

Ruhiel stares up at Dethrial as Lyn speaks. "I'm well aware I've asked you this question in the past shape shifter." He snaps. His eye shifts over to her position. "I was asking you questions to potentially find out more information, and to see if your story has changed." He looks back at Dethrial. "I've dealt with people in the past who claim to have amnesia." He scoffs. "I use that term lightly." He lets go of Dethrial's sword as he sheaths it. "D its not that I don't think what she was doing was wrong. As gorse as it is, but again. Evidence that can be destroyed or hidden. It doesn't matter how you feel. If the authorities don't have anything to go by with your claim YOU look like the bad guy in this situation. Sometimes you have to kill others like you. Hell I have. A lot. It happens." He pats Dethrial on the arm gently for comfort and turns to walk away, but stop. "Also." He says looking back at him. "Stop apologizing. Its irritating." He pauses. "And don't apologize for apologizing." He walks past Lyn muttering to himself but its loud enough for her to hear. "I grow tired of this..." He walks over and grabs his shield off the ground. After he moves to the side of the house next to the main street waiting for the group to move.

"These people irritate me. I need to find a way to bail or something...at some point." He says snarkly under his breath. They aren't to bad. Mariana replies. Most of them are decent people for the most part. Ruhiel shakes his head slightly. "Moving to slowly for my taste. I need action of some kind. Or decent information. I'm getting neither here. Hell I don't even care about Jules. I just want to know how they did it. Or even the doors." He looks back in the academy's direction. "I hope they turned those off. Actually no I want to see what happens." He smirks. You already know about teleporting magics Ru. She says with a confused tone. "I know but I can't preform it. THATS what bothers." He chews on the inside of his cheek from stress. D-Do you need to though? I mean I gave yo- Ruhiel cuts her off. "No what I have is fine Ana. I don't...I don't need anything else..." His voice slightly fades as he speaks. "I have my magics, and I some way I have..." He is looking down as her hands come into view grabbing his right. He sighs sadly as he raises his head fully expecting nothing to be in front of him, but he was face to face with the woman he loved. He stood there speechless. Mouth a gape.
    ★Yuki~♪
    ★Ojouhimesama☆
    ★Ojouhimesama☆

Post by ★Yuki~♪ on Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:26 pm

Lyn observes the group for a moment, as most everyone seems to be getting ready to leave. She furrows a brows only now noticing that Reymondo is carrying around a body and a severed head. Once again she gets the same uneasy sense she got from the girl eating the finger but decides, just like before, her time was better spent helping... although...

She lays a hand on Rey's shoulder. A little hesitant, in case his reaction would be as furious as it had been mere minutes earlier. As he stops to see who is holding him back he points over to the exit of the little side street. On each side of the street there are curious onlookers peeking in. Some feeling a bit more gutsy even stand across the road in full view of the Group. "You referred to a shelter? Where will you go? And is it safe to be carrying a carcass through the City?"

Atsuko, meanwhile, breaks out of her thoughts having been trying to absorb as much information as possible. She addresses the group briefly. "I meet Alexander. He help. I use 'Haykuel' when find you."
    With that she breaks into a jog towards the academy.

Info
    Atsuko leaves the group.
    Close
    Dazai
    Player
    Player

Post by Dazai on Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:40 pm

Jen was beginning to feel slightly irritated at the situation he was in. These people were both dysfunctional and impractical. The hulking man carrying the girl already came over and confirmed that. Jen knew that the bystanders in the area would be craning their necks to get a good look at the group, but he figured the other people he just met would have thought about that too. As he was opening his mouth to object carrying a decapitated body, Lyn quickly voiced her concern. She brought up good points. In all honesty Jen didn't have a place where they could all stay, and besides, the longer they remained in the area, the more likely they were to find trouble. “Lyn is right, I don't think it's a good idea to carry a decapitated body in the open. In terms of being discreet, this group already isn't doing too well. If people are fleeing from you, they have to know where to run from. That being said, we should probably not stay here for long, everyone’s appearances aren't exactly inconspicuous.”

The tattooed woman mentioned something about getting help as Jen finished his sentence. Although he may not be going to the same destination as she was, it would be best to move somewhere else immediately. Turning to Sirius, Jen whistles to get her attention before shifting his gaze towards Lyn. The woman held an apprehensive look on her face, and frankly Jen couldn't blame her. “Lyn,” he spoke as he took steady steps toward the exit of the alley, hoping she’d move along with him. “I was hoping we could talk on the move, we have some unwanted attention at the moment. You spoke about these See-Elfan… It surprised you that they were able to traverse worlds with their magic; Could there be a new source for their energy? Something they've never used before?” Jen waits patiently to hear Lyn’s response before he asks more questions.

Inventory

Dr.Atrium
    The Good Doctor
    The Good Doctor

Post by Dr.Atrium on Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:35 pm

Reymondo stares somewhat wide-eyed as the massive man in metal towers over him while speaking. When he is done, Rey bows awkwardly since he is still holding the body. "I have no intention of getting any of you into any sort of harm. I can explain why my actions, but we really need t get moving."

Rey then feels someone putting their hand on his shoulder. This slightly startles him and he turns quickly to see that it is Lyn. He smiles at her, however he can see that she is hesitant. He couldn't help but feel a bit bad while he listens to her questions. He nods, "I do have a small room that I was able to get when I first got my o this place. I stayed there for a day before I entered myself into the tournament. It will be crowded, but I think we all can fit. I am just unsure how to get there from here..." He says while looking around. He then looks at the body in his hands. "Oh, and I don't plan on bringing this with me. I just didn't think it would be wise to leave it out in the middle of the street." Wit that, Rey quickly rushes to Jule's house and tosses the body inside haphazardly before shutting the door.

He then sees Atsuko dash off and away from the group, she is gone before he can ask where she is going. He shrugs to himself then runs back to the group as they are moving to the back ally Lyn pointed out. "Okay, let's go" He says before pausing for a moment. "Do any of you have something I can wrap this in? I don't want his blood to soak through my clothes." He asks in the middle of Jen speaking, holding up the head by it's hair.

Inventory

SloneHalcourt
    Player
    Player

Post by SloneHalcourt on Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:55 pm

Dethrial almost smilesafter Reala backed him up against Rey's insane remarks but avoids smiling to keep from looking smug. But unlike Reala, Ruhiel's words seemed to be laced with a cool aggression and were trying to look for more information. He's a bit of a blood hound when it comes to these doors, and what is this odd feeling I keep getting from him?

After a moment Lyn asked Rey if it was wise to carry around the body of the man he killed, the thought of Rey feeding the corpse to the Corpser almost made him sick. He was about to protest when Rey ran back to to the professor's house and dumped the body inside quite unceremoniously and came back with just the head holding like a deranged killer. Before Rey and returned Jen had asked another salvo of questions knowing it could cause everyone to slow down even more he speaks up right after Jen was finished "Let's get safe first and then we can talk...Jen do you know of anywhere we could go?" When Rey returned he said something about not getting his clothes messy and it was almost enough to make Dethrial just turn and chew him out but instead he just spoke in a lower and even tone. "Why don't you just cauterize the wound?"
    Hamma-Man

Post by Hamma-Man on Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:41 pm

He had watched the conversation unfold and witnessed the defiling of not one but two corpses, though admittedly he had to say that both actions were equally borderline psychotic to him. Hell, he was concerned what they would think of him if he was outed as a thief, but after this? Least of his worries for sure. He kept silent though, collecting his thoughts and letting the rest of the group say their pieces and ask their questions. Just as he was regretting his choice to jump down from the rooftops, they had concluded that it would be a much better idea to move the conversation elsewhere before more law enforcement and onlookers arrived.

He tried to keep a distance and a fair gaze on all parties involved but he couldn’t help but allow his attention to be pulled to the two most questionable members of the group, Rey and Sirius. He wondered at what Sirius was keeping the finger she had picked clean earlier for; if she was a Zombie, or ‘Corpser’ as the seemed to be called in Deth’s native land, keeping a piece of the consumed served no purpose, added to the fact that she seemed to have far more intellect than any he had run into, her uncovering of Lyn’s viel paid testament to that. Rauj had even been watching this ‘Jen’ character for any signs of controlling the woman, but as far as he could tell, the man seemed slightly less put off by her actions than the rest of the group, yet still surprised in his own way; and as for Rey, why bring the head and the body- Unless...

“Necromancy.” Rauj mutters aloud, allowing himself to finally recognize the confidence and overall swagger the man presented when they first met was back in full swing. His actions after his initial outburst all showed signs of this, but the most obvious had to be wanting to ‘ask’ a severed head and a dead body some questions. It was just hard to connect the dots with so much going on. Mia, tuckered out from all the excitement, falls asleep quickly and Reala in turn takes the opportunity to speak his mind as well, though in all honesty it mostly chocks up to a few valid observations, although saying ‘Sirius’ was ‘odd’ was a gross understatement. Unless they had each witnessed and/or participated in some kindof cultist/voodoo nonsense on a regular, this was downright wrong; and he of course had extended the same judgement on Rey, even if he was on the money with his conclusion, his actions were still enough to make anyone uncomfortable.

He feels himself getting more and more agitated with every passing second, the stench of death and burned flesh really starting to set in wreaks untold havoc on his senses, luckily, he hadn’t eaten much prior to the ordeal, but dry heaves were still an unpleasant experience that he was doing all he could to keep at bay. Still he hides it well by nonchalantly beginning to make his way towards the bustling street and by extension the nearby crowd. He’d rather deal with all the onlookers now, than that situation, the obvious tension between the members, and most of all, the smell, any longer. Atsuko, moves quickly past him, seeking help from the Alexander fellow she had spoken to earlier, whether she had legitimately gone to ask or merely needed some space, was unclear, but either way he figured it was probably the best move to make right now. He looks back at the group one last time to see if they’re finally on their way and out the corner of his eye he notes Ruhiel’s rather odd movements and mannerisms, almost as if he’s speaking and reacting to someone nearby. Rauj follows his gaze, but sees nothing of interest and cocks his head slightly to one side as the man seems to be carrying on a low-toned running conversation… with nobody. Rauj says nothing, but is obviously staring right at Ruhiel from beneath his visor. Silently wondering what was going through the man’s head and if it had something to do with the vision Rauj himself had encountered while under the spell of Rey’s weapon. After a few moments pass with the group finally moving out of the alley, Rauj breaks his gaze, deciding to merely keep an eye on the situation for now.

Inventory
    Visor, Spiked Knuckles, Spark Ring, Bap-Master (Totem), Magicked Room Key [#52], AQL#1502, Pass-Codes notebook, AQL Design-Sheet, Duffel Bag

"Its Better to Cross the Line and Suffer the Consequences then to Just Stare at the Line for the Rest of Your Life."
    ★Yuki~♪
    ★Ojouhimesama☆
    ★Ojouhimesama☆

Post by ★Yuki~♪ on Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:57 pm

Sirius gazes around for a moment, letting the group do whatever uninteresting thing they are doing. She stares at the marks on the ground from where a man was burned to death by flames so hot his coagulated blood dried up and began to chip. She then turns her attention to Jules' house. Other than the smashed window, the smell of burnt flesh and static electricity, you'd never know that in this rather underwhelming house had once lived a man so important that people willingly attacked a foe much stronger than themselves in desperation. What kind of thing caused such desperation? She wonders as the horned man hastily skits up to the door - throwing the useless part of the body back into the house. She lowers her head a little all the while retaining the same exhausted expression. Finally she turns as the man rushes back to the group and begins to catch up with Jen herself.

Lyn ponders about the idea of bringing the head with them. It was a bit of an odd suggestion but she was sure there was more to it than she would understand this minute.

Regardless, it seems the group finally begins to move, following Rey to whichever place he had rented out for the night. As they move out of the alley and towards the exit of the higher district the onlookers react with mixed results. Some back off or go inside their houses, most likely out of fear or lack of interest. Others continue on staring as the group slowly makes their way past. Things are a little awkward for Lyn, but then she assumes that most of the group feels the same right now.

Still, she matches pace with Jen so as to explain further;
    "As to your inquiry... such travel was only ever rumored to exist. An unnatural phenomena that would cause an inter-dimensional exchange between two people occupying the same space of similar worlds. The sheer amount of energy needed for these kinds of anomalies is... well... it is simply unheard of. Unrealistic even."
    Dazai
    Player
    Player

Post by Dazai on Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:13 pm

As Jen was conversing with Lyn, Rey and Dethrial looked for a way to keep a severed head inconspicuous. “There’s no real way to carry a severed head, and not have blood on your hands. With all due respect, I think it’s best to leave it be. Carrying a head in a civilized setting, is begging for unnecessary trouble.” These people are self-compromising to say the least. Shaking his head “No” to Dethrial’s question about shelter, Jen looks to check on Sirius. Seeing her steadily make her way back to the group, he turns back to Lyn. Trying to ignore the onlookers as they pass by, Jen continues the conversation. “I see… It definitely exists in some form at least,” He says, slightly rubbing his chin with his right hand. “Figuring out the See-Elfans’ methods is important, but if they’re able to generate enough energy for something like that, it begs to question what they’re generating it from...” Jen’s voice trailed off toward the end, as he thought about it more. In truth, it made his head hurt. Jen wasn’t stupid, far from it, but magic wasn’t exactly his forte. He usually let Sirius deal with the minutiae in that area. “Ahh~ I should probably just let you and Sirius figure this out later. I apologize if she strikes you as odd. She’s a good person, even if her tastes are questionable!” Jen said, scratching the side of his head and laughing lightly as they continued to their destination.

Inventory

Dr.Atrium
    The Good Doctor
    The Good Doctor

Post by Dr.Atrium on Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:10 pm

Reymondo couldn't help but slap his free palm to his forehead when Dethrial tells him to cauterize the wound. "yeah...Not going to lie, bit of a stupid moment." He then holds his free hand out and snaps his finger, then holds his hand out like he is holding an invisible bowl. Enkidu, who had just been mindlessly following him, lets out a quick chirp when Rey snapped his fingers and spits out a small amount of fire. Rey channels the small flame and holds the flame under the head, cauterizing the bottom of it while they are making their way to his small hotel.

He looks around while they are moving and notices the attention he is attracting. "This isn't good. I had slightly hoped that due to the academy, people wouldn't be too shocked to see someone holding a head." Mitsuko then shows up next to him and chuckles a bit, knowing what he is thinking. "Of course they aren't going to be used to it! The only people who carry around heads are usually people aren't on the up and up." Rey sighs. "I know...doesn't mean I can't hope." He says to her. Rey then hears Jen's request to leave the head. Before he answers, he makes sure the head is no longer bleeding before he takes his jacket off and wrap the head in it. He then holds it under his arm. Rey is trying to play it off as if it is too hot out to wear his jacket and is just holding it under is arm. He then looks at Jen. "There, out of sight and hopefully out of mind. Also, not a chance! I need this head, there are questions we need to answers to. When we get to my room, I would like to learn about who...or what your comrade is."

As they get closer to his hotel, he notices something...or rather the lack of something. Rey turns around and looks at the group he is traveling with. The sound of the man in a mountain of metal is missing, along with Mia and Ruhiel. He then turns to everyone else, "Hey, we seem to be missing some people. Anyone see where they went?"

Inventory

SloneHalcourt
    Player
    Player

Post by SloneHalcourt on Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:32 pm

As the group began to leave the alleyway Dethrial noticed that "J" was lagging behind and looked rather shaken by the whole ordeal. He felt a pang of sympathy for the man and walked over to "J" and placed a hand firmly on his shoulder and looking him in the eye.

"I'm not sure what you're feeling exactly but you don't look well..." Dethrial's voice is soft and even in a attempt to comfort "J". Not sure of what to say Dethrial is silent for a moment and then speaks again with a smile remembering something he should have never forgotten. "I'm going to teach you a way to get through anything okay?" before "J" can refuse Dethrial tries to stand him up straight and looks him in the eyes with all the care of a father would give to his son. "All you have to do is take a breath and count to four and think of nothing else but breathing and then breath out and count backwards from four to one."

As Dethrial is saying this old and terrible memories play in his mind and his face quickly darkens but as he goes through the motions of his own technique a calm comes over him and light returns to his eyes. Not really sure what effect he had on the man Dethrial smiles once again and then motions for "J" to follow. "I'm not sure if that helped...and I'm sorry if I got to close. Selina says I'm a bit to physical when it comes to helping people...and if you don't dislike me now could I get your name? J just seems wrong to me and you look like you have an interesting name and it would be a shame if you never said it."

After "J's" response Dethrial walks over the group and tries to understand what they were talking about but after a bit of talk about the portals and the invaders, Jen begins to talk about his ally Sirius and laughs in a some what odd manner. Dethrial feeling a bit guilty for threatening her and taps Jen's shoulder hoping he would turn around "I know I've made the worst impression on you but I want to truly apologize and wanted to ask what is your friend exactly?"

Hamma-Man

Post by Hamma-Man on Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:41 pm

Rauj had been ahead of the group a good couple paces, but waits for each of them to pass as  they finally start heading towards wherever Rey had already procured lodging for the night. Rauj honestly wasn't too keen on leading the group, he wasn't a hundred percent sure which lodging they were headed to, and certainly wasn't walking side by side with a man carrying a severed head, far too conspicuous. He gazes back at the scene rather impatiently, it was starting to get dark and he was feeling restless. He even considered checking on the progress of the guards who had left earlier, seeing if they had perhaps caught one of the 'Elfan'... less than likely... though just the info of whether they succeeded or failed was better than none at all... As he ponders all this he begins to slowly follow the group. He notes that 'Sunshine', 'Firefly' and Ruhiel had begun to walk in the opposite direction, quickly becoming lost in the crowd. He goes to say something, but hesitates and lets them go, listfully turning back to the others seeking Rey's current residence.

Or at least that was the plan, until a hefty hand on his shoulder causes him to reach immediately for the concealed knives on his waist. His attention shifts instantly to the large Alv before him looking him dead in his eyes as he, quickly attempts to discern the man's reasoning for touching him in the first place. He sharply sucks in a breath and seems to hold it for a moment as Dethrial begins to voice his concern. "Easy Rauj, keep it together man, he's worried, that's all. Its fine, relax..." He slowly breaths out, his shoulders falling and shaking somewhat as he tries to relieve his own tension. He doesn't resist the Alv's attempts to assist, trying to be understanding and nodding along with his lesson. As puts what he says into practice though Rauj notes an almost un-discernible change in the Alv's features, as if he had remembered something unsettling for a moment there. "Maybe he needed this more for himself than me..." Rauj waits a few steps before following and chuckles slightly as he mentions being too physical "Yeah... Might wanna be careful about that. I'll let you know right now i'm not big on people touching me. No offense, just... yeah... I don't respond too well to being touched suddenly. I appreciate what you were trying to do there though. Honestly the scene isn't bothering me. Its the smell. I've got a pretty good nose and it was getting to me. As for my name? Hm. All in good time. 'J' is fine for now though." He watches on as the arge Alv catches up to 'Jen' and ups his pace himself, "If ya don't mind i'm a bit curious myself... Or should this wait till later in a more private setting?" A she says this the group stops along with Rey. Rauj tries to keep it moving by quickly letting him know: "They went the other way after we left the alley, got themselves lost in the crowd, i think they may have been trying to lose us." He shrugs as he personally had no right to ask why.

Inventory

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:28 pm