Welcome to the Neogaea Roleplay Community

A1.0 - Académie de Conflict

Hamma-Man

Re: A1.0 - Académie de Conflict

Post by Hamma-Man on Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:11 pm

Rauj listens to what the girl in blue says to him, narrowing his gaze and raising an eyebrow as she suddenly focus's and moves to seemingly study Atsuko almost as if in a trance.'Mia's' interaction with Atsuko was off though... not like interest in the unknown... more like... The larger man clears his throat in a rather brusque way which breaks not only Mia out of her trance, but Rauj out of his focus on her. She pouts and grumbles to his side as Rauj turns his attention to Atsuko, who is clearly a bit perturbed by the exchange but greets both Mia and Kaavi before going back to wiping the small screen with her forearm.

Rauj starts to motion to assist Atsuko by instructing her on what 'swiping' is but sighs and lets it go for the moment, deciding to help her once he's gotten a better explanation of Kaavi's situation. "... Hmm that explains a bit... Though i didn't see any strange bodies, only parts in one of the cabinets... and a trail of quartz out the door..." He begins to muse a bit trying to connect the dots, "Unfortunately Kaavi, whatever you were working on, might be putting everyone in danger... There wasn't any body there, only some kinda dark slime... and no quartz either. Now i could see why someone would take the quartz, but the body? I just hope whatever that was isn't wandering around or hasn't been taken... You might wanna go into a bit more detail as to what exactly you were working on down there."

Inventory
    Visor, Spiked Knuckles, Spark Ring, Bap-Master (Totem), Magicked Room Key [#52], AQL#1502, Pass-Codes notebook, AQL Design-Sheet, Duffel Bag
    Belt Contains: 9 lock picks (4 enchanted), Shuko 2x, Ashiko 2x
    Boots Contain: 2 small daggers

"Its Better to Cross the Line and Suffer the Consequences then to Just Stare at the Line for the Rest of Your Life."
    TheWhiteRabbit
    Player
    Player

Post by TheWhiteRabbit on Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:05 am

A chill runs down Mia's spine when Kaavi describes the man's body. "Like a spider?" She asks. Unnerved by what she said. She shakes the chill off. "I hate anything with more than 4 appendages. Icky." She closes her eyes and shakes her head. Reala puts his hand on the top of her head and pats it. Mia looks up to see a smile. If there is anything that creeps her out or might be capable of harming her she knows he will take care of it. Assuming this thing is violent. Mia's uneasiness was broken when she saw Atsuko continue to attempt the AQL, and Rauj attempting to help her before he stopped. She playfully giggles and twittles her thumbs looking back and forth from that and Atsuko. Her face a little pink. Reala nudges her. "What?" she asks looking up at him. Frusterated once again. "I'm listening."

Mia turns to Rauj. "On our way here we didn't see anything that resembles what Kaavi says." Her eyes move to Kaavi then back to Rauj. "By the way. I didn't quite get your name." She steps forward holding out her right hand. Her left behind her back. "I'm Mia." She smiles and cocks her head closing her eyes. "The walking suit of armor behind me is." Reala leans forward formally bowing with his right arm across his chest. "Is Lurch." Reala tenses up when she said that. He quickly raises his head. His face saddened and irritated. Really? He thinks. She snickers. "And I own him." She leans back in a comical way laughing. Reala lowers his head in shame. His arms go limp. He is suddenly thrown off balance as Mia clings to him like a magnet. Her arms around his waist. She is standing on one leg with a big smile. "And I loves him." She lets out a happy grunt as she squeezes as hard as she can. Reala completely un-phased.

While still attached to Reala Mia looks back at Rauj. "You said there wasn't a body. Only parts, and a dark slime." She looks to Kaavi. "That doesn't sound anything like what you were talking about." She frowns resting her head on Reala. "It doesn't sound like the creepy crawly guy-thing is there anymore. Either we should go check it out, or you might want to go into more detail." Mia lets go and Reala attempts to fix himself. "Stand up straight damnit. Be presentable." She snaps. If Reala's jaw had the ability to hit the floor it would of. Mia puts her hands on her hips and looks Kaavi in the eye. "So either you tell us or attempt to remember more or we are going back to that room." She looks at Rauj with a serous face. "With or without you."

Last edited by TheWhiteRabbit on Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
    DelaKayte
    Player
    Player

Post by DelaKayte on Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:33 am

Atsuko is a bit startled at what the device does, but at this point is all in. She's slightly worried about how to turn the device off now, but hopefully she can ask the man about it. She holds the device in one hand, and pokes her fingers through (? not sure if the projected image seems solid) the numbers. 1, 1, 3, 1 and waits to see if anything changes.

Inventory
    Cloak- white, waterproof, fur lined Clothing- haltar top, short shorts, knee-high leather boots Backpack- waterproof canvas Gear- Knife, mess kit, string, waterproof bedroll, canvas sheet, Worn out Sonic Boots, Black and gold formal outfit Hunting Javelin x2 | AQL#1498 | Alexander's AQL Code #1131 |Party AQL codes: #1502, #3356
    ★Yuki~♪
    ★Ojouhimesama☆
    ★Ojouhimesama☆

Post by ★Yuki~♪ on Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:47 pm

Lyn nods towards them, then glances back at Mico. For some reason she was worried about him but it's clear to her that there isn't anything to worry about. She doesn't seem judging of his criminal background, be that because of lack of understanding or lack of caring - though judging her intelligence it would be easy to assume the latter.

When Rey checks outside he can already see two men dressed in a tighter more official version of the school's uniform walk down the hall. Both are wearing basic protective gear so it's an easy assumption that they're the security sent to investigate the situation. 

Lyn agrees to what she is asked and explains; "You can securely head back the other direction. I will follow you soon." with that, she steps into the hall and walks towards the two officials, who stop her immediately as she takes a few steps away from the class room they were previously in. 
    "Stop, a moment please." one of them says as he raises his hand and a small sigil appears before him. Lyn looks at it bewildered, not entirely sure what to make of it, when he then lowers his hand again and the sigil fades to nothing. He continues; "We were called over for an emergency. Apparently there was fighting in the halls. Have you seen anything regarding the matter?"

Both men seem completely focused on her. It's clear that she is already weaving her charm even before she needs it.

"Ah..." she purses her lips. "Yes, um..."
    One of the men raises an eyebrow. "It wasn't fighting." she finally says.
    "They were showing off some tricks they learned at a class just recently and overdoing it. Some..." she pauses for a moment, studying the twos expressions and anything that might be of interest in the hall. "Some students from their class got worried so they decided to call it in." she continues, watching some students turn down the hall and enter a classroom together. "It was harmless, but they received their scolding."

The two men seem visibly more at ease after hearing that with the second - the one who hasn't said a word so far - eyeing her rather intensely. It's hard to read his expression.

The first man takes a moment to consider. "Alright. That's good." He briefly looks past her but then seems to immediately focus back on her, almost as if he was drawn in by an invisible leash giving the others enough time to move down the hall and around a corner if need be. 
    He finally asks the dreaded question. "And who are you, again?"

She hesitates for a moment, trying to recall any name she might have come by. A person she might have talked to. Anyone that would sound legitimate. She finally decides to make up a name that seems to fit in with the environment. "I'm... Colette." she answers.

Both men seem very surprised at this answer, draining the colour from Lyn's disguised face. The talkative man audibly gasps. "Colette Lumaire? The daughter of professor Lumaire?" He stares at him - suspiciously, it seems - taking a minute to process everything. He then smiles awkwardly as she answers him. "Ah, yes, sure." 
    She re-analyzes the two men, both who seem and act like they were just blessed by the gods, and she scratches the back of her head.

"Well then." the man says and looks over at the other, who looks back at him. "Guess we're done here then." he looks back with an admiring gaze. "It was an honour to meet you. We'll be on our way" he gives a short formal bow, as does the other, and they turn to begin walking.

Lyn keeps smiling awkwardly back at them as they leave and turns to catch up once they are far away enough, glad they didn't ask for any identification on the way out.

To Atsuko Only wrote:The tiles begin to light up as Atsuko presses the glowing numbers. At first she isn't sure anything is happening. Everything around her simply seems to get quieter. Then suddenly she can see another device appear out of thin air before her. It looks just like hers but with a golden shine to the gem itself, rather than a light blue one. Then a hand forms and wraps itself about the device, working its way around to have a comfortable grip. Finally the business man from before steps into view, though he seems to have taken his suit jacket off since then, and looks at her with a slightly surprised look. 

He doesn't seem to be talking - his face completely un-moving - but despite that Atsuko can hear his voice clear as day in her own head. "Ah, I see. There you are. Hello." he greets her. His eyes seem to shift briefly as if he was watching someone walk by, but there is no one around them. "Are you here to talk about the 'gate'?" he asks her.

Kaavi doesnt seem to be paying her personally any mind. She tries to recall any important details. "Hmm... Why would anyone take something like that? Does the academy know any of this yet? Your welcome to have a look if it helps at all..." she fidgets with her uniform looking for her key. "Although... it looks like I left my key in my lab-coat." Though initially that comes across like a problem, rauj quickly remembers the fact that he left it unlocked with the other professor still inside taking care of the whole situation.

At this point the door opens again and dethrial pokes his head through to see if this is finally the room that Kaavi is in. Sure enough he sees Atsuko standing there staring off into the distance and Rauj conversing with two new faces and Kaavi Treis. The real one presumably. 

He opens the door fully and steps inside, with Rey right behind him, followed by Mico, and lastly Lyn who is still in her student disguise.
    SentaiSenpai
    Player
    Player

Post by SentaiSenpai on Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:36 pm

The small group seemed like it was done talking and ready to move on, much to Mico's delight. Everyone began to group up and head out of the room, though they seemed intent on setting some sort of formation to protect Lyn. It raised a bit of a red flag in Mico's head at first. "Why does it matter how we leave the room if we weren't made?" As quickly as the thought popped into his head, he pushed it aside. He figured he was just being overly paranoid. Mico was assigned to the back, a bit of a strange strategy, but he followed suit nonetheless. That's when he heard them mention the guards, and that they planned on Lyn charming them. Mico's stopped dead in his tracks and thought back to a few moments ago. I...I asked about the spell, right? I specifically asked if it brought attention to us. What is wrong with these people? Did I step into an alternate reality where my questions will never be answered?" Mico let out an audible sigh, and his face took on a much angrier look. Clearly he was greatly displeased with the two men, and was about to voice his displeasure when suddenly the men in uniform were coming down the hall towards the group. Mico quickly pulls his hood over his head, and covers his face with his scarf before giving the guards an opportunity to see his face. He then pulls the goggles over his eyes and immediately begins to think back to a conversation he had in his past.

A younger Mico sits across from one of the people responsible for taking away his tail. An older man in a dusty, ragged cloak. The two of them were eating lunch in the dining hall of the eastern branch, the building Mico grew up in. The room was far less busy than usual, but there was still a little bit of noise from some of the other members. Between Mico and the older man, a long awkward silence passed lasting for most of Mico's meal. Once he was just about done, suddenly the old man began to speak. "You're not every magically gifted young man." the old man's voice was as shaky as always. Still it prompted a response out of Mico. "Thanks for pointing out the obvious, Marcus. Now if you'll excuse me I have to go prep for-" The old man cut him off as he continued. Mico had a hard time telling if it was because of a lack of hearing, or if he was just rude. "People see that as a handicap in this day and age. Everyone wants to use the newest magical toys. Personally I blame...uh...some new up and coming inventor. A real hotshot in the industry. What's his name again?" Mico's eyes rolled a bit, getting ready to leave the table. "Fascinating stuff..." Mico muttered as he stood up. Suddenly he heard something slam down on the table. Mico turned back to see Marcus with his fist on the table, after arching a brow curiously Mico sat back down. "Aw screw it, I forget his name. Maybe Ophelia has one of his books, I'll ask her later. Where was I?" Mico let out a sigh and was about to remind him when suddenly he was cut off once more. "Right! I was saying you suck at magic!" Mico rolled his eyes once again as Marcus continued. "People think that's a bad thing, but y'know, it can be an advantage! I remember this one time Ophelia came back from a job, the poor woman was barely clinging to life. Turns out when you use magic, you leave something of a trail. Some ethereal whatsit that lets them trace down the spot the magic was used in." Mico had clearly been interested once Marcus got to the meat of his story. He was becoming far less sarcastic and rude as Marcus continued. "They need a special kind of mage to track it, but it's a pretty common practice nowadays. Weak magic means a weak trail." Marcus nodded a bit as he took in another mouthful of whatever slop he was eating. Once he swallowed, he finished his thought. "Knowing how to play the hand you're dealt is a much more useful talent than having a good hand, kid. Mix it with a bit of perspective and you'll be fine. For instance, I'm not a man who helped cut off your tail. I'm the man who kept you from bleeding out when it happened, and trust me kid... it was gonna happen."

Mico suddenly snapped back to the present, seeing Lyn approach the men in uniform suddenly he was overcome with unease, still he decided not to make a move and just let the scene play out. He followed the other two, but still turned around every so often to make sure Lyn wasn't being hauled in. After a little while it seemed like she was able to talk her way out of it, though it didn't do anything to ease his currently stressed out state. Once the men left, and Lyn rejoined them Mico pulled the scarf away from his mouth. "So when I asked if we were noticed, and you guys said nothing to me... What was that?" Mico continued following them, which did nothing to save them from his angry ranting. "Seriously, what the hell was the plan there? What was your move if they had stopped you two for questioning? What was the plan if Lyn's name trick hadn't worked and she got hauled in?" Mico took a breath to stop himself from exploding, though it was far from the end of the earful the others were getting. "Seriously, you guys are extremely lucky!" He turned to Lyn, as he continued. "What happens when they look into your story and see it doesn't check out? Did you attempt to charm them? What if they send more trackers after THAT trail?" The rest of their trip to catch up with the rest of their group was filled with Mico essentially having an aneurysm. Once he could see that they were approaching other people he finally quieted down, pulling his scarf back up over his mouth to hide his face once more.
    Dr.Atrium
    The Good Doctor
    The Good Doctor

Post by Dr.Atrium on Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:27 pm

Reymondo stops for a moment when he hears someone talking behind him. When he sees that Lyn is talking to two guards, he quickly rushes over to her so he can hear what is going on. When Rey gets there he hears them asking Lyn, "And who are you, again?" Rey wasn't worried. All she has to do is just give them her real name.  "I'm... Colette." He hears her say. "Oh my gods. She just used the name of someone who is very popular..." Rey thinks to himself. "This one isn't as smart as she lets on...", Mitsuko says while her hand in on her face. Rey just stands there in shock as the guard seem to just accept it and walk away.

Once the guards have left and there is no way that they could be heard, he quickly turns to Lyn. "Why on earth would you use THAT name? The name you just used is the daughter of one of the most popular professors in this academy. You need to ether use your name or need to think up a name that is extremely common like Sam or Ashley." When is he done talking to Lyn, Mico comes over and starts ranting. When he is done Rey speaks, "First of all, the guard accepted what happened without a second though. One of the greatest things about charms, is that it is extremely hard to know that you are under it. So why would they look for a trail that they don't think is there? Lets get going, I would rather not be around IF they do decided to look in on it."

When they walk into the room that Kaavi is in, he can't help but he happy that she is still there. To his surprise, the man that got the random professor involved is there. He then looks around the room and sees two more people that he doesn't know. A beast of a man that is clad in very nice armor and next to him is a young girl. He walks into the room, with Enkidu in toe. He walks into the middle of the room and takes a bow. "Hello everyone. My name is Reymondo." He turns his attention to Kaavi. "I have been trying all day to meet you Kaavi. A new friend of mine named Colette Lumaire and I had the honor of fighting in the magic arena battle today. She told me that you would be able to help me summon a demon. But before we get to that. When I was in the room where we found you. I sensed the presence of a very angry demon. Would you happen to know anything about that?"

Inventory
    Lantern, Scythe, Protraction Apache Revolver, Branded summoning pentagram, Colette's AQL Code (#1209), Kaavi's AQL Code(#1811), A plain alloy box with one quartz crystal that Kaavi was testing, Rey's own AQL (#3356), Spirit Lens

"Revenge is an act of passion; Vengeance of justice. Injuries are revenged; Crimes are avenged."
    "I do not live in hope. I work to return it."
    SloneHalcourt
    Player
    Player

Post by SloneHalcourt on Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:01 pm

Dethrial stairs in amazement as Lyn charms the two men and sends then on their way without any problems. Ah, so that is the power she holds over men...it may work on women as well. It is strange that someone with that kind of power could also have such a meek personalty. She is seemingly intelligent, beautiful but also dangerous...I wonder if the charm can be countered?
    After Lyn charmed the men he waited for her to come back and once she did they continued walking to where Kaavi was.

Then the very irritated and squeaky voice behind him gave him a fright, it was the diminutive cat creature who seemed to be in a frothing rage and everything he  was saying was in an accusatory tone, not only that but half of what he was saying aimed at Lyn. Before Dethrial could speak, Rey shuts down Mico before he could start again and then he scolds Lyn as well. The rest of the walk is in relative silence say for their footsteps and the occasional mumble from Mico.

When they reached the door Rey opened it and a few familiar faces were joined by some new ones. Kaavi, Atsuko, the dark
    haired thief, and now the two new ones were a very large man and a very well portioned girl were sitting in the small room all facing each other. Kaavi was sitting up and looking well, she was tiring to tell Atsuko something but Atsuko was just frozen in place holding up a small blue device and her eyes were wide as if surprised. The other thief was standing opposite of the large man and was seemingly still from what he had seen before. The Large man on the other hand gave him a very strong feeling of protection and all the armor helped a bit too, though he seemed rather displeased with the young woman in blue beside him. The woman in blue had a rather revealing dress with a very short frilly skirt, and some sort of tight black stocking that ran up most of her leg that ended with a little blue bow. For a moment Dethrial found him self staring at her and almost blushed at how she was the draw of the room, he then shook him self free of it and tied to look respectable.
    Hamma-Man

Post by Hamma-Man on Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:23 pm

Rauj smirks a bit at Mia's overall aversion towards spiders, but what interests him more is the large man's method of comforting her. Hell the fact that he did so caused him to look at their relationship a bit differently. It was closer than he thought, this wasn't a thing you would see between a master and her servant no this was closer, like a father and a daughter, or at the very least siblings... yet from what he could tell, they looked nothing alike.... Their relationship was clearly non-amorous though.
    Mia continues showing an interesting amount of affection for Atsuko which assures Rauj of his earlier suspicion. But that's of no concern to him, in fact, the less attention she pays to him the better...

Just as he feels relief towards that thought Mia sudden turns her interest in his direction, informing him of their lack of contact with the body Kaavi spoke of, or the goop Rauj mentioned, or any crystals; to which Rauj merely nods approval, unfortunately though... she begins to inquire as to his identity "Fuck." He internally facepalms, externally sighing, but quickly answering, "Junior. You can call me Junior." He glances at her hand and seems to focus on it for a moment before finally taking it hesitantly, visibly struggling to force himself to make contact, and even then he merely grasps her four fingers lightly before letting go almost instantly.

He chuckles at 'lurch' "'Lurch' eh?" The large man's reactions prior to and after the mention of this (what he could only assume was), playful nickname making it quite obvious that he was greatly opposed to being referred to as such, yet he seems to relent as Mia latches onto him, though the 'ownership' derailed Rauj's earlier thoughts of the pair being siblings of a sort and causes him to lose his mirthful attitude almost instantly... "You 'own' him huh..." his disdain for the state rather evident in his voice, still 'Lurch' seemed... happy? Her care for the large individual clearly evident through his overall appearance and their rather mirthful actions toward each other.  "I see..." he mutters, honestly wondering if he truly was a 'slave' at this point.

Mia then reinforces Rauj's point, which turns his attention back to Kaavi. "Well i would assume they know something now, considering i left the professor as he was looking the site over. But really, i've been over the place twice now. That and the door should still be open if the professor is still there... I'm honestly curious about how many quartz were stolen and for what purpose though... i was hoping you'd have an idea as to why those quartz would be worth taking... Why would someone need so many?"

Just as he finishes that question, the sound of angry ranting from the hallway finally catches his ear, getting louder with each moment, then quieting down as it approaches the room. His eyes are glued to the door when gray hair and pointy ears poke through the door's opening, followed soon by a fully grown Alv, a man clearly overdressed for the occasion, a student with long brown hair... "no wait" the strange woman he saw earlier had shifted into this guise, so this should be Kaavi's would-be duplicate; and lastly a shorter person wrapped in cloth and has goggles shielding his eyes, almost as if he's trying too hard to hide his looks. Rauj regards the scene quietly, observing the smaller one carefully, "there's something about the way he carries himself..." But his train of thought is broken yet again as Reymondo begins to speak, taking to the center of the room as if it were an stage and introduces himself with an over-dramatic bow and asks two questions of Kaavi. "Seems like you're pretty popular today miss..." Rauj stands and takes a few steps away from Kavvi, finding himself a comfortable bit of wall to lean upon, noting Dethrial's interest in Mia with a sly smirk before the Alv seems to notice his amusing behavior and regains his composure.

Inventory
    Visor, Spiked Knuckles, Spark Ring, Bap-Master (Totem), Magicked Room Key [#52], AQL#1502, Pass-Codes notebook, AQL Design-Sheet, Duffel Bag

"Its Better to Cross the Line and Suffer the Consequences then to Just Stare at the Line for the Rest of Your Life."
    TheWhiteRabbit
    Player
    Player

Post by TheWhiteRabbit on Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:47 pm

Mia laughs when Junior asks that she owns Reala. She always finds it funny when people asks that. The surprise is what gets her. "You want me to call you Junior?" She looks off to the side cocking her hip with her arms crossed thinking. "Hmmmmm." She looks back at Junior smiling. "No." she says bluntly. Reala chuckles. She takes a step forward. "You said call me. Not my name is. You didn't answer my question." She grins. "A challenge then?" Tilting her head to the side. "I'll get it out of you." she turns back to Reala. "To answer your other question though. In the eyes of the slave traders who know of this guy. Yes I do own him by their standards. But." She walks next to Reala. "I burned up his papers a long time ago." She looks up at him. "What like an hour after I ment you or something right?" Reala nods. "Yeah i thought so. Yeah he has been free ever since then. He just stays with me, and I with him. WE'RE!!!" Mia raises her right hand in the air and Reala mimics and mirrors her exact movements. "PARTNERS!!!!" She hugs Reala.

Junior proceeds to talk to Kaavi. As their conversation nears its end Reala can hear an irritated voice coming from the other side of the door. Mia's head perks up as it opens and lets go of Reala. Four people slowly enter the room. One of the four begins to speak saying his name was Reymondo. Mia looks him over and then looks down at herself. Son of a bitch. She thinks. I'm suppose to be the best dressed here. Her eyes scan the other three. A small man or woman. She couldn't make it out. A large man with pointed ears and tattoos. Her eyes saw his looking her over. She uncomfortably covers her cleavage with her left arm and attempts to pull down her dress a little more. Reala curiously looks down at her as she grabs some of his cloak and wraps herself up in it. Putting herself closer to him. He looks up to see what might of done this and he sees the man. For only a second. Break focus and regain his composure. Reala's eyes very slightly narrow. He grabs Mia with his right hand pulling her a bit closer as she as she wraps her arms around him.

Though the big man wasn't the only reason she was doing this. Mia was nervous. She was nervous because of the other person who entered the room. The one Reala didn't notice. The woman. Mia's face is slowly turning red as she pulls some of the cloak over her face but leaving an eye exposed. Rauj walking off gave her a better view. Wow. She thinks. She scans this new girl. She didn't know what she liked more. Her legs, hair, breasts or eyes. She wanted to go over to her and introduce herself, but she couldn't move.
    DelaKayte
    Player
    Player

Post by DelaKayte on Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:02 pm

Atsuko blinks quickly at the sudden image, and then is astounded at hearing the man in her head. Assuming she also doesn't have to move her mouth, she just thinks really hard at the man. If that works the man gets to hear what I can only describe out of game, as a really badly dubbed film, where the original language and the translation are atop one another. Atsuko thinks in her own language, immediately doing her best to translate it into the local one.

I HOPE MAN HEAR ME. I NOT KNOW HOW THING WORK. MAN SAY HE HEAR ME PLEASE?

Inventory
    Cloak- white, waterproof, fur lined Clothing- haltar top, short shorts, knee-high leather boots Backpack- waterproof canvas Gear- Knife, mess kit, string, waterproof bedroll, canvas sheet, Worn out Sonic Boots, Black and gold formal outfit Hunting Javelin x2 | AQL#1498 | Alexander's AQL Code #1131 |Party AQL codes: #1502, #3356
    ★Yuki~♪
    ★Ojouhimesama☆
    ★Ojouhimesama☆

Post by ★Yuki~♪ on Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:43 am

Atsuko seems to be visibly struggling a little as she subconsciously fidgets with the device in her hand and occasionally furrows her brows. The man, who previously looked rather serious, gives her a warm smile like one that a parent might give a child learning to walk or saying its first words. 
    Finally he speaks up, gesturing with his hand. "Yes, I can indeed hear you. You're doing it correctly." he assures her.

As Mia watches Lyn she can clearly see all of her features. Sharp face. Her long dark hair, well combed and maintained, looking like a soft flowing river. Her slender neck wich the school uniform does no job of hiding away. The folds of her shirt which suggest the mild strain of material stretched over her chest. The skirt short enough to make her look taller but long enough to keep the rest a fantasy. And finally the thigh-high socks leaving just enough bare skin exposed to accent her slender legs.

Lyn scans the room briefly, making a mental note of anything important. The room is actually a little messy with tables and chairs loosely pushed into a corner and a few of them in the center of the room acting as the make-shift rest that Kaavi must have been laying on after being brought in here. She briefly recalls seeing one of the men in the room walk past a room with her prior whilst kicking the door, so he likely came here to drop her off and look for help. Though, based on his expression and the way he was actively studying the others, much like herself, she figured it a fair assumption that his overall appearance was a loosely worn mask - this time very much unlike herself who wore the formfitting mirror-image like a second skin. 
    She blushes, not at him in particular but in general, her cheeks and nose slowly filling with colour that contrast her light skin... although it is subtle and she quickly continues on. 

The big focus in the room was clearly between the barbarian and the giant of a human. She isn't concerned with the former since she already understands that one's situation. However the latter intrigues her, or rather; the short figure hiding away behind/under his cloak. There is a brief glint in Lyn's eyes as they meet with Mia's gaze, though she quickly snaps out of it as Kaavi begins to speak.

After listening to Reymondo's request she nods at him acknowledging. "Yes, it's possible. It will take you some time to master but I can show you how to get started if you have the time. But..." she glances across the room and to Rauj. "It seems like there's a much more important matter at hand. It's beyond me why anyone would have taken the body or the crystals. I could have sworn the person... well if you can even call it that... I examined was definitely of human origin but if what your friend says is true we may have a serious problem. We should notify the academy and close up until the situation has been dealt with. Things like these are best left up to the authorities, although you're welcome to have a look around if you think you can find anything useful." 
    She sighs at the idea of there being a strange human-spider-demon hybrid on the loose, or perhaps even worse, and slides off the table, landing on the solid ground below her. "Thanks to Mia here I seem to be fine. She says I don't have much more than a few bruises and perhaps a mild fracture, so there isn't any need for me to go to the infirmary anymore. That being said I still believe we should call this in, as it might put the students or even the guests in danger if there really is something rampant down there."
    SentaiSenpai
    Player
    Player

Post by SentaiSenpai on Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:29 pm

Towards the end of the short travel to the rest of the group Mico began to calm down, at least audibly. He took up the role of silent onlooker once they reached the rest of the people they had been traveling with. Wait, not the rest. One of them seemed to have been missing, which made Mico a bit more curious. After standing around in the room for a bit he walked out into the hall, his eyes scanning the hall for the man with the eyepatch. Mico spent a few minutes on a miniature search for the man before giving up on finding him and returning back to the room so he wouldn't miss out on too much that was going on. The rest of the group didn't seem too worried about it, so Mico decided to follow suit and not give it much mind. Once back in the room he began to take notice of some of the newer faces. One of which was a woman laying on a desk with what appeared to be some minor injuries, mostly just bruises, though he could have sworn he heard mention of a possible fracture. When she suggested that she no longer needed to be confined to the infirmary due to the fracture not being serious enough, Mico accidentally let out an audible chuckle. The room seemed to go awkwardly quiet for a moment, as he had brought some unintended attention onto himself. "You might feel differently later on if it turns out to be a hairline fracture..." He wasn't really sure why he spoke up, so he just followed it up with an awkward throat clear and did his best to sink back into one of the corners of the room. Maybe trying to prove yourself to be the smartest guy in the room isn't always the smartest move...ironically enough...

As Mico tried to fall out of the attention of the room, he continued to look around. His favorite inked up assassin seemed to be in some sort of daze. He really wished Lyn would take a few more steps away from her. No matter, the woman seemed to be fairly unresponsive to outside stimulus at the moment, so Mico put the thought in the back of his head. "Unless Lyn snaps her out of that daze, and the tattooed lady reacts without thinking and..." Mico shook his head and sighed, putting the thought away for real on the second attempt. To distract himself from the thought he took notice of the other unfamiliar lady seemingly trying to hinder Dethrial's gaze towards her body. Mico couldn't help but snerk a bit to himself. Maybe she should invest in a few turtlenecks. Once she was able to ignore Dethrial and act like herself, Mico couldn't help but take notice of how bubbly and upbeat her overall personality seemed to be. The contrast between her personality, and the metal clad titan of a man she clung to, well it was amusing to say the least. The giant seemed to be indentured to her in some manor. Mico could swear he heard her say something about him being her slave, and her...burning the papers? "Your papers are gone, man! You're three times her size! Just throw her out the window like a javelin and enjoy freedom!"  Another thought he was going to have to throw out of his mind. Regardless of what he thought, he couldn't deny that they had some real chemistry. Not so much in a romantic sense, but they just seemed to work off each other fairly well.

Once Mico was able to pull his attention away from beauty and the beast, he took notice of a former acquaintance. He had spotted the man with the strange totem on his back before when he was scoping out the group, and even before that when the man had swiped a juicy thieving job out from under Mico's nose. The large object on the man's back still made Mico fairly curious, though not quite as curious as what his reaction would be if Mico decided to reveal his face. As the thought crossed his mind Mico began to reach for his scarf, but then immediately paused. Even though three of the people in the room had already seen it, maybe with the mention of letting the guards take care of some sort of business, revealing his face wasn't quite the right move yet. Mico instead crossed his arms across his chest and simply remained silent in the corner. While he was listening in, he heard the slightly injured woman mention something running around rampant. He really didn't like the idea of getting to close to any of the guards, and if it was just a wild animal running around... "I could just get one of these gullible chumps to capture it, we could get it outside, and then no guards necessary!" Mico nodded to himself and spoke up from behind his scarf to make sure the woman on the infirmary bed could hear him. He also pulled his back from the wall and began to approach her as he spoke. "Hold on now, surely the guards have better things to be doing. What exactly is on the loose now? I'm sure a few of us could manage to wrangle up an angry badger and release it outside."
    Dr.Atrium
    The Good Doctor
    The Good Doctor

Post by Dr.Atrium on Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:45 am

Reymondo straightens himself and frowns a bit, still no names given to the people in front of him. He then listens to what both Kaavi has to say. He thinks a bit to himself and to extension Mitsuko. "I would really not want to get anymore people involved than i want to. However more help might be help..." As if Rey is talking to her, Mitsuko starts replying. "So you would much rather keep people in the dark so it is easy pickings for this demon? Then again if the guards get notified they will more then likely get everyone out of here...including us" Rey thinks over his options when he hears what Mico says. He couldn't help but let out a quick laugh. "My friend, there isn't a badger or any other wild animal. There is a demon on the loose and from what I could sense, it is quite angry."

As he is talking, Enkidu has been walking around the room. He then sees someone covered in something very shiny. As if drawn to it, the rooster walks over to the towering man and stares at the shinning metal. He then notices the girl hiding behind the giant, it then tilts his head so he may look up at both people.

Reymondo lets out a sigh and walks over to Kaavi. "As much as I don't want it to be known, I think it may be the best idea to let people know about this. I would rather not have the demon killing the unexpecting people. However, I want it to be known that I am going to help hunt it down. I come from a family of demon hunters. I want to make sure this demon is truly evil and out for blood before anyone deems it worthy to be killed. Oh! This might help things." Rey pulls out the paper that needs to be signed with a pen and hands it to Kaavi. "If you could please sign this, I can get my own AQL. Collette gave me your AQL number so I can call you to give you my number."

Inventory
    Lantern, Scythe, Protraction Apache Revolver, Branded summoning pentagram, Colette's AQL Code (#1209), Kaavi's AQL Code(#1811), A plain alloy box with one quartz crystal that Kaavi was testing, Rey's own AQL (#3356), Spirit Lens

"Revenge is an act of passion; Vengeance of justice. Injuries are revenged; Crimes are avenged."
    SloneHalcourt
    Player
    Player

Post by SloneHalcourt on Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:03 am

Dethrial is shocked and deeply embarrassed when the young woman covers herself from his curious looks and then her protector shields her with his cape while also giving Dethrial a steely gaze. While Rey is announcing himself Dethrial does a quick bow and apologizes profusely "I'm so very sorry, I did not mean to make you feel uncomfortable. Please forgive my wandering eyes, and let me introduce myself. I am Dethrial Atheriein." With that he held out his hand for one of them to shake and gives them a honest smile.

As Kaavi explains the situation Dethrial listens carefully and watches as people exchange looks and how Lyn seems to be interested in the young woman but her eyes show much more than interest. And he also notices the young woman doing the exact same thing which confuses him greatly Why are they looking at each other like that? Something is very off about it...but I don't believe that Lyn is using her charm. Other than that Dethrial notices a snicker from Mico and that the other man was also taking in the situation. Dethrial also holds his tongue about the topic of the larger man being a slave to the girl that he barely heard from the other side of the door. Who knew that they still used barbaric tactics over here...and they all seemed so civilized.
    Hamma-Man

Post by Hamma-Man on Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:06 pm

Rauj chuckles lightly as Mia takes the name he gives her to call him as some kind of challenge, but says nothing else on the subject. Until he gives her more line she'd get no further down that path. Merely muttering  "I see..." as she explains her connection to 'lurch' a bit further, doing a little jig with him to accentuate the point. He takes his spot on the wall, giving himself more room and the ability to take a good stock of all the current players in this scenario. Mia seems to shy away from Dethrial's study, and yet even from behind the cloak of her 'partner' it was clear her eyes were focused on the shape-shifter standing behind Reymondo. He lets it pass for the moment, probably better that he keep his mouth shut about the woman's ability to change her looks, based on Mia's previous interest towards Atsuko, the surprise would be extremely amusing to watch, he personally anticipated a chance at fainting.

He stifled another laugh as he tries to look away, bringing his eyes up to look towards Atsuko. She hadn't said much since she learned to activate the AQL, but watching her now it seemed that she might actually be communicating with someone. She shows a bit of surprise, as if she could hear something the rest of the room couldn't then continues to stare forward blinking animatedly as if in disbelief. He can't see who though, but from what he could tell she was trying REALLY hard to... convey her own thoughts? "Hmm." He thinks back to the professor's explanation and then it clicks, she hasn't quite realized that her thoughts are being conveyed; she's attempting to translate her thoughts and convey them that way. Did she need to? or was she just trying too hard? Without being able to see the person on the other end he could only guess. He shrugs in defeat, he'd have to personally experience it for him to get a better grasp of how it works. In fact its language capabilities could be perfectly tested through Atsuko... He'd have to tinker with the crystal communication system and see if he could contact her later on.

He turns his attention back to Kaavi, frowning slightly at the mention of authorities for but a moment as he takes what she says and tries to turn it into something he can use. He ponders for a moment, as the others in the group mention different ways of handling the situation as well. After Reymondo mentions the current temperament of the aforementioned demon, Rauj follows up; "This creature is more than likely the size of an average person, and seems to posses the hide of some kinda overdeveloped spider... Capturing it could prove... difficult." Saying his piece aloud for everyone to get a good grasp of the overall situation, as well as some confirmation from Kaavi whom has had the most contact with the threat in mind. He then looks back towards her from under his visor tilting his head slightly in mild concern, "Honestly this is definitely not a good thing to let too many people know about. If you can contact the authorities and they'll agree to keep things quiet you may just avoid stirring up too much, but keep this in mind, many other people who are merely visiting are on campus at the moment, this includes people from all kinds of social structures, if someone higher up the food chain ends up injured or even worse... well i think we can all guess what'll happen..."

He elaborates, "This'll quickly go from being a small incident to a possible crisis." Pausing for a moment he then sits up and stands up straight, crossing his arms as he begins to take a few steps closer to Kaavi. "On top of that from what i understand some of the professors and researchers here don't get along too well with the authorities and all their regulations... what'll you think will happen if you let them know a demon got free? One who was under your supervision? Stricter rules means less freedom to do as you wish Ms. Kaavi... Might slow down progress on a lot of people's current projects when security starts looking into certain activities a bit more thoroughly to prevent something like this from happening again... On top of that not sure you'd be trusted with too many future ventures, given the results. Could be a possible hindrance for whatever ambitions you might've had. So really you've got two choices here, Let the authorities know, and face whatever comes next or... Well you've got a pretty capable group of..." He looks around the room slowly... "Random bunch of strangers. That's what you're looking at Rauj. A jamboree of random, but seemingly capable anybodies." "... Problem Solvers."   "That'll sell." He tries hard not to roll his eyes and facepalm, playing off the absurdity the best he can by inferring with confidence that they could work together for a common goal. "Problem Solvers willing to handle this problem as discreetly as possible... without causing a huge stink." He pauses for a time, letting all of that sink in, then offhandedly mentions to the group that just entered the room,  "...Also, mild concern, but where'd the one with the eye-patch and the shield get off to?" "He'd be useful against a demon i'd assume..."

Inventory

TheWhiteRabbit
    Player
    Player

Post by TheWhiteRabbit on Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:01 pm

Mia's head pokes out from Reala's cloak gazing at what she could equate to a pile of cloths with feet and goggles. She steps out and snaps. "Its not a hairline fracture you dolt. I mended it already and its fine. Hairline or not it wouldn't of mattered anyways." Her eyes move to Dethrial who appears to be apologizing. Reala's gaze still locked on him. So it was him. He takes a step forward but is immediately stopped by Mia's arm. She looks up at him a little annoyed. "Don't!" she orders. Taken back by what she says Reala eases up and steps back behind her. With her hands on her hips she turns to Rey. "There is an issue right now with whatever this thing is, and you want to summon a demon of your own?" The hell is wrong with you?" She shakes her head.

Her eyes snap back subconsciously to Lyn. Their eyes meeting. Mia immediately looks away. Damnit! She thinks. Reala chuckles at her actions. Mia shakes it off. "Honestly involving security might be the best choice." She turns to Kaavi. "I apologize Kaavi if this interferes with research progress, or anything for that matter. Yet for the safety of the school." She drifts a bit thinking. "I also don't like being drafted." Her eyes shift to Juniors position. "Or when people try to manipulate others into thinking their way." She sighs. "Against my better judgment though. I DO want to see this room." She leans back resting against Reala crossing her arms. Slightly pushing up her chest. Her eyes flick to Lyn then back to Junior. Hoping she is looking. "You people keep saying its running around. Yet since we've been walking around this place. Meaning Reala and I. I've seen no commotion or panic or heard nothing of something lose." She looks to Kaavi. "You say it was spider like and your tools stuck to the hair fibers. So it can cling to things." She turns to Rey. "You said it was angry. Yet Kaavi isn't dead." She pushed off of Reala tapping her cheek thinking. "Tell me. Did anyone look at the ceiling?" She stops as she said it with slight worry. Trying no to show it. She looks back at Reala. the to the group of people. "It may still be in the room." She begins to walk towards the door. Reala following behind her. "Where is it? How do we get there?"
    DelaKayte
    Player
    Player

Post by DelaKayte on Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:48 pm

Atsuko realizes how dulled her perceptions of the immediate vicinity are, and backs herself into a corner so that if anything drastic happens, she might notice and, more importantly, unless the wall is a threat, nothing drastic should happen behind her.

The man on the other end of the AQL hears Atsuko give a mental cheer. I WANT TALK ABOUT DEMON DOOR. DEMON ALREADY HERE. ALSO NOT DEMON. CAN YOU MAKE WOMAN NOT USE DOOR AGAIN? DOOR GO TO DEMON PLACES. ALSO NOT DEMON PLACES. ONLY GODS KNOW ALL PLACES IT GO. MAKE STOP OPEN DOOR.

Inventory
    ★Yuki~♪
    ★Ojouhimesama☆
    ★Ojouhimesama☆

Post by ★Yuki~♪ on Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:02 pm

The man communicating to Atsuko chuckles in amusement. It's more than obvious Atsuko is not only a foreigner but only now learning how to handle technology here. Though his smile fades with the moment and he replies to her with a stern face. "So it is as I thought. That's a huge problem... I can see the value in the product just as much as the dangers and no doubt others can as well. However without any proof that such a thing really happened we would have no case against it."
    He pauses for a moment frowning as if thinking. "You said it's already here? How do you know?"
    Once again his eyes seem to discretely follow someone walking by, this time in the other direction.
    "If you could bring me this... um. Not quite demon, I suppose... If possible alive, that would be just enough to convince the board that this technology is too dangerous to be put into everyday use. Who knows what kind of creatures could abuse it to enter our cities once they're deployed."
    He gives her a moment to think
    "My name is Alexander Leofard, by the way." he finally adds.

Kaavi and Lyn are both heavily focused on the discussion - whether or not to alert the authorities.
    Kaavi seems to be very conflicted on what to some might seem like common sense. "I mean... if we alerted the authorities we could get assistance from my colleagues at the local church. But..." she eyes Reymondo, making note of his looks, gear and... horns? She hadn't previously noticed...
    "Your horns..." she says and adjusts her glasses, seeming somewhat nervous but also equally excited. "You're from the Vlček family aren't you?" she notes, "Professor Winters has talked about your parents a great deal. They were close, I hear." 
    She shakes her head, deciding to stay on topic, taking the time to Listen to Mia's concerns.

Lyn listens as well, at the same time studying the girl a little more. She was clearly young and yet...
    Lyn looks down at herself for a moment, taking in the mostly flat uniform she is wearing. 
    She looks back up in time for Mia to fold her arms and comically flinches for a moment, although fortunately nobody seems to be paying her much attention. 

"You people keep saying its running around. Yet since we've been walking around this place. Meaning Reala and I. I've seen no commotion or panic or heard nothing of something lose." Mia says... very valid points. Then again, nobody has seen herself walking around. Purely because they weren't looking.  
    The girl continues to raise excellent points.  "It may still be in the room." she finally says.

As if on cue the sounds of several screaming students echoes through the halls, followed by many hasty footsteps just outside the door. People running, a lot of them. Rauj remembers the crowd of people infront of the lab where he left the professor and a bad feeling causes his stomach to churn.

The yelling continues, followed up by a good number of people swearing. 
    (The first person to attempt to exit) opens the door to confirm that there are indeed students rushing down the halls. They seem more than just distressed. Panicked. Terrified even. Some of the students have blood on their uniforms as they dash past the classroom.
    Kaavi visibly facepalms. There went her chances of letting someone handle this discretely.
    SentaiSenpai
    Player
    Player

Post by SentaiSenpai on Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:15 pm

Upon Mico sarcastically giving a response on the issue of Kaavi's fracture, he is immediately corrected by the woman who had healed Kaavi. He had no real reply to give her, as he had pretty much earned her snippy retort. His back remained in the corner for some time as he examined the people in the room with him, and once he butted in to give his advice on the matter he was once again corrected, this time by Rey, who stated that in was in fact a demon on the loose. That would prove harder to capture than a wild animal. What was more curious is that Reymondo mentioned something about being able to sense how it felt. Mico was curious as to what he meant by that. "You can...sense it's anger?" Given that he didn't have much of a gift for magic the idea of being able to sense a demon's mood was more than a little alien to Mico. Still, he did his best to listen to whatever explanation Rey was willing to offer. It wasn't long before He heard Mia asking question about the demon, which seemed to resemble a spider in some way. As well as she tried to hide it, Mico could tell that she was pretty unnerved by the new information on the demon.

The information was pretty good news to Mico though, as a plan began to form in his head should the need arise to kill the demon. It seemed like that need was going to arise fairly quickly, as it wasn't long before the people out in the hall began to yell and panic. Mico let out a soft sigh before speaking up again. "Well, I guess we don't need to worry about searching for it. Looks like we wasted too much time here." Mico took a step away from the door, there was no way he was going to be the first one to poke his head out. That was definitely a job for someone else. This most likely meant that the guards were going to be closing in soon, which had Mico less than thrilled. "Well that pretty much seals the deal. I'm not getting out of this unnoticed, none of us are. I guess that means instead of being seen as people who possibly brought this mess in, we need to be seen as the heroes." He waited until someone went to check on the situation in the hallway and reported it to the rest of the group before speaking up again. "Okay guys listen up, if this is that aforementioned spider demon, we may be able to take him out quickly if we have two people here who can use fire magic." Mico strokes his chin over his scarf for a moment before continuing. "If it has the properties of a spider, that means it must have an exoskeleton, right? So all we have to do is flank it with fire magic. If we can blast it from both sides with some serious heat, then we can cook it from the inside out. The exoskeleton would insulate the heat. Failing that, enough heat could also soften the exoskeleton a bit, which would make it easier for blades to pierce through." Mico looked around the room, hoping they had not only enough people who could use fire, but hoping they were proficient enough to follow through with the plan. Failing that he was going to have to try and get out into the hallway unnoticed so he could get a better grasp on the situation. Hopefully they were about to encounter a slow spider demon.
    Dr.Atrium
    The Good Doctor
    The Good Doctor

Post by Dr.Atrium on Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:37 pm

Reymondo couldn't help but laugh at what the girl behind the knight said. "Yes in fact, I would like to summon my own demon. As hard as it might be to believe, not all demons are evil. There is such a thing as a good demon. As for the one one the loose, I would like to find out why it is so angry. Is it because of all the things that has happened to it? Is it because of fear? Not knowing where it is or how it got there and surrounded by people it doesn't know. But there is always the chance that it is unrepentantly evil, but that is pretty rare so i don't think so."

Rey then hears Kaavi say his family's name. He quickly turns to her and listens to what she has to say. "Funny you should mention him. After you help me understand how to summon my demon, I was hoping you could tell me where to find Jules. I was wanting to talk with him about my family. But again, all of that can wait."

Rey then turns to answer Mico when he hears people screaming. He rushes over to the door and opens it. He sees that some of them have blood on them. He lets out a sigh and turns to the room. "Follow if you would like, but I am going to find out what has happened. Enkidu, lets go!" When that Rey rushes out the door. Enkidu darts across the classroom and through the open door.

Inventory

SloneHalcourt
    Player
    Player

Post by SloneHalcourt on Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:52 pm

For a moment Dethrial is stunned with how rude the girl is as she blows him off completely and continues to stare at Lyn and blushes. Before Dethrial could say anything the girl's slave took a step toward him and looked like he was ready to fight, with a gut reaction Dethrial's hand free goes to his blade as time seems to slow down. His throat is unarmored and there is quite a few holes in his armor, bleeding him out is a good option...after that is cutting his tendons in his arms and legs to disable him. He is unarmed so he must be a good fighter and the girl is a healer I'll need to kill her fast. She won't be able to dodge me at this range, lead with a shield bash and then I cut off one of her arms before she can tend to the slave then while she is distracted I slit her throat. If the slave is still alive I'll keep my distance...No...No. I'm not going to do this here they don't need to die and what will the others think of me if I kill them in cold-blood. Damn it all, I'm so tired of these people who lie and waste so much time and are rude as hell! I need find this demon, before it starts killing.

Dethrial lets go of his sword and takes a few steps back while placing his helm back on, all the while gritting his teeth. The bitch keeps talking condescendingly towards Rey and the others all the while presenting herself like some kind of whore, suddenly she comes up with a good point. Mico then began to talk about a plan of attack for the demon and asked Rey more about his abilities. He then turned towards the door as screams began to echo down the hall and students some injured, many more scared, and some had blood on their uniforms. Rey dashed out the door towards the direction that the students were running away from. Dethrial did not wait for the others to respond he followed Rey into the hallway and was almost ran over by fleeing people they were even trampling some of their own. Dethrial moved in front of the downed student and lifted then off the ground and made sure they were still were breathing. He could feel his blood boiling over in anger and he yelled as loud as he could at the panicked crowd in the most commanding voice he could manage.  "DO NOT PANIC, YOU MUST EVACUATE IN A ORDERLY FASHION SO AS TO NOT LEAD TO MORE DEATHS THAN ARE NECESSARY. IF YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION SPEAK TO THE MAN WITH THE HORNS, WE ARE HERE TO HELP. I REPEAT DO NOT PANIC."
    Hamma-Man

Post by Hamma-Man on Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:05 pm

"Oi you don't want a part of it, don't take any part of it, I was more speaking to the people who's ears perked up the moment 'demon' was said. As for manipulation? Call it what you will, but don't deny the hard cold facts just cuz they're an inconvenient truth. There're Pros and Cons to every action after all." Rauj doesn't even look towards Mia as he responds, he already knows who said it and wasn't interested in getting riled up about what was said, conflict with the girl was an utter waste of time and energy. Yet just allowing her to say whatever she wanted wasn't gonna slide either.

Yet as he continues to listen to her he can't deny the fact that she's making some pretty good points. Though yet again someone has brought up this creature still being within the same room as the others despite being in and out of the room multiple times. Sure it wasn't a particularly well-lit room, but it having the capability to evade being spotted after the constant flow of people in and out of the room seemed highly unlikely. "I should've spotted it..." He mutters to himself as he considers the scene in his head. Though if it was within the room merely biding its time it must've had its own personal use for the quartz... was it possible it was eating them? As the thought crosses his mind he hears screaming. He blinks and his eyes shift towards the door when his concentration is broken by the sudden din. He pushes himself away from the wall with a jolt staring at the door as it seems to get louder. Reymondo rushes out with his odd companion in tow, confirming that students were indeed rushing down the halls screaming, some covered in what Rauj could only guess is blood as they wildly dash by. His mind quickly flicks back to the crowd that had gathered near the particular room the supposed demon occupied and he utters "Sonova..." as he looks back to Kaavi who face-palms in response.

He sighs, "Welp no point in avoiding the authorities now... If i remember correctly the room they'll need to be sent to is Lab 21... Anything else you wanna mention about this creature before we encounter it? You studied it after all..." He turns to Kaavi, one arm resting him his hip as he scratches his head with the other, rather exasperated with how badly this was going, but keeping a level head regardless. "I'll admit fire does seem like a pretty good plan against a spider..." Agreeing that the small carpeted character's plan was indeed sound, "... but still, any more info would be great."

Inventory

TheWhiteRabbit
    Player
    Player

Post by TheWhiteRabbit on Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:05 pm

Mia stops when she heard Mico's plan of attack. He wasn't wholly wrong in the concept but. "You want to flank a spider-like demon in what I'm assuming is a room similar to this one. With one exit." She walks over to him and leans forward. Slightly above him. "By what you're saying you're suggesting a plan to use casters. If we have any. To go in harms way. More specifically have one go to the other side of the room. PAST this creature. You say "we" may be able. Meaning someone other than you. So by what you said." She tilts her head and narrows her eyes. "You can't use magic can you? You're suggesting that two people who you may not even know go into harms way while you don't?" She gets a little irritated and scoffs. "Smooth." She shakes her head and walks off.

All the while after Reala eases up he notices Dethrial move to what he believed was his sword, but by the time his attention turned to him Dethrial was standing back in his original position gritting his teeth. Did he? Or was my mind playing tricks? Theres no way someone would pull that so quickly. Upon further inspection he notices his ash gray hair and tattoos. Thats when he heard the scream from in the hall.

Mia's head cocked in the direction of the noise. "Oh no. Please don't let me be right." Rey was the first out the door. Running in the direction of the students. She notices something on the ground following him. "Was that a chicken?" She questions. Dethrial was next. He was able to catch one of the students who appeared to be bleeding. Mia took off into the stampede of people to get over to Dethrial. Reala jumps forward trying to catch her but missed. Dethrial yelled for the students to not panic but from what Mia sees its not working. She slides over in front of him and looks down at the student. He was bleeding, but not badly. She notices the blood is on his left shoulder. She sits him up to confirm to herself that the cut was from the back. He was running away. She thinks. She looks up at Dethrial. "Its not bad luckily." She moves her fingers across the wound. A faint green light comes off the tips as the cut closes. "Get them out of the hallway." She says as her eyes snap up to Dethrial's. They are more serous. "I don't want to see anymore injuries!" She stands and turns to barely see Rey's head among the chaos running down the hall. Reala whom was already at the doorway steps into the hall in front of Mia. The students parting around him. She looks up to him. "Lets go tin man." She points down the hall. "We follow that one." Reala turns. Easily seeing Rey. He turns back to her and nods. He scoops her up. Holding her high to his chest as he runs through the mess of people after Rey.
    DelaKayte
    Player
    Player

Post by DelaKayte on Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:37 pm

"I sorry right now. I am Atsuko Samhradháin. I can't bring to you right now. Other things happen right now. Danger happen right now. You come to me?" Atsuko continues her conversation by telling Alexander how she got where she is, giving him directions from the place they met. As she is almost finished, the screams and activity catch her attention.

As most of the inhabitants of the room go rushing off, she catches a piece of Rauj's conversation with Kaavi. Immediately she focuses back on Alexander and the device. With a solemn voice she begins speaking again. "People screaming now. Man here say 'Lab 21'. Come. Bring help. First, say me how turn thing off."

Inventory
    ★Yuki~♪
    ★Ojouhimesama☆
    ★Ojouhimesama☆

Post by ★Yuki~♪ on Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:47 pm

Alexander raises a brow as Atsuko mentions danger. He seems genuinely surprised when she goes on to then mention people screaming. He nods and reaches over somewhere next to him. "Lab 21, got it." he says, and immediately after Atsuko finishes her sentence instead of answering her he simply disconnects. A rather rude gesture at first glance but then things are rather hasty. 

As if someone turned the lights back on Atsuko can see and hear perfectly again. The noise from the students yelling is a little overwhelming at first but quickly quiets down as Atsuko re-adjusts to the volume. 

Kaavi shakes her head and heads over to the door as Rey, Dethrial, Miah and Reala head outside. She gestures to Rauj, letting him know she will be coming too, at least partway. "I'm afraid not, only that its skin seems really sticky. I'd try to keep it at a distance but..." She bites her lip, imagining the thing getting roasted from the inside out, burning to a crisp. "If you could try and keep it in tact, i'd like to study it more to prevent things like these happening and... well... at the very least..." she shakes her head, trying to forget about her profession. "No there are people's lives at stake. Do whatever you need." she reaches into her pocket to grab something, but doesn't seem to be able to find it. "Hm." she adjusts her glasses and decides there isn't any time and joins the others in the hall.

Before the injured student can properly thank Mia she is picked up and whisked away by Reala, who pushes himself through the small crowd with ease. The panic is definitely sincere. Classrooms open left and right behind them and more and more people stream out into the hall. However the worst of the crowd is behind them leaving a relatively clear path to the labs with the exception of a few stumbling stragglers on the way. 

Lyn peeks out the hallway, looking after the group, then after the crowd of people, then down at herself. Finally she turns to Mico. "Let us catch up to your acquaintance. Hellkin are not to be underestimated." She takes a step out of the room before turning to Mico once more "Mh... and thank you. I owe you my life." She makes after the rest of the group. 

The group hurries their way down the hall, past the officer room, down the stairs. There is an student laying on the foot of the stairs, staring in horror at the scene further down the hall. His face carries an expression of disgust and sheer terror, which is paralyzing him where he is. 
    A little further in is a girl sitting on the ground, holding a body. A dead body. Her uniform is caked in blood and she is rocking back and forth crying. Just ahead of her is another dead student laying in the doorway of lab 21. 

(Once at lab 21) The sight is  like right out of a horror story. There is blood all over the floor, and sickly coloured ooze smeared all over. The corpse of the professor is dangling upside down off the side of the messy table which is now messed up only further. There isn't any sign of the creature at first, then (Whoever came in first) remembers what Mia had said and instinctively looks up. 

Sure enough the ugly visage of a man is staring back at the group, whilst enjoying a snack; the arm of the professor. The creature looked humanoid, but deformed. Messed up. He... or... "it"... has 8 eyes, two normal human ones, although both were cloudy with blindness, and 6 smaller spider-like eyes. It has large fangs in its mouth and there are bony protrusions coming from where its ribs should be, all set in the shape of a spiders legs bent up at the ceiling. It initially doesn't seem to pay any mind to the group, but then quickly scurries to the other side of the room before climbing down the wall in an uncanny fashion and standing upright once back on the floor again. It hisses and takes up a defensive stance.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:29 pm