Welcome to the Neogaea Roleplay Community

A1.0 - Académie de Conflict

DelaKayte
    Player
    Player

Re: A1.0 - Académie de Conflict

Post by DelaKayte on Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:58 pm

Atsuko looks at Ruhiel as he walks away. She is seriously confused, but she knows what You messed up means.

She speaks loudly towards his back. "I go. Get haykyuel. You say me after. I no want haykyuel not be there. I go fast."

She turns and sprints down the hall and rushes down the stairs 2 at a time. Ruhiel's words replaying in her head. "Not a demon... you messed up...

She curses in her native tongue: Yellow... Blistering Yellow-Snow.

Inventory
    Cloak- white, waterproof, fur lined Clothing- haltar top, short shorts, knee-high leather boots Backpack- waterproof canvas Gear- Knife, mess kit, string, waterproof bedroll, canvas sheet, Worn out Sonic Boots, Black and gold formal outfit Hunting Javelin x2 | AQL#1498 | Alexander's AQL Code #1131 |Party AQL codes: #1502, #3356
    ★Yuki~♪
    ★Ojouhimesama☆
    ★Ojouhimesama☆

Post by ★Yuki~♪ on Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:20 am

Everything was like a flash for Lyn. One moment, she remembers Ruhiels comforting smile. Then the sudden terror and panic as she was simply told to run. She isn't quite sure how she managed to escape, or if she managed to lose her pursuers, that is until she takes note of the short man who had yanked her into the room. She pants heavily after clearly having exhausted herself sprinting like that. "What has happened?" she asks Mico between staggered breaths, putting her hands on her knees trying to catch her breath.

She watches as the man stares through the slightest opening of the door to confirm what he already figured. He remembers his encounter with Reymondo a long while back. Studying the man for his traits and any physical as well as intellectual value. He knew he had the reflexes and the speed to at least tail him for a while so it comes as basically no surprise at all that he's already approaching the room.

A good while after another one of the men comes jogging down behind him, seemingly readying some spell while he's at a safe distance from the door. 

However there is no sign of the other two, the woman and the priest, likely because they're still further behind. 

It didn't help that there happened to be no students out in the hall at that very moment, despite how full the place was. Likely due to the area they were in rather the day.

Meanwhile, the crowd clears up a path as Rauj and the professor move in to the room. To none of Rauj's surprise, nothing had changed in the short time he was gone. The desk was still messy, the boxes all opened. The only difference was the foul smell that was beginning to come from the boxes and the fact that the small blue light had lost it's luminescence.

"Right, well..." the professor begins and adjusts his glasses. "A fine mess..."
    He scans the room carefully and swipes two fingers across his chest after which a radient glowing sphere appears in the center of the room, lighting up what used to be a rather dark and depressing room. 
    It made a surprising amount of difference. For one, Rauj can now identify the gross liquid on the desk, which, seems to be some kind of purple goo with the occasional lump or bubble in it. Good thing he stayed clear from whatever that was. The three boxes are also illuminated, with the initial first one he looked at now showing small bits of dust and tiny chips of rocks or gems gathered at the bottom. There is a trail of the stuff leading to the door but it stops there. 

"Goodness." the professor says and takes a few steps further in to examine the disgusting table. "Well, thank you young man for showing me the way. Now you should be off to give your details to security and explain to them what happened. They should have arrived at the classroom by now." he gives rauj a nod and begins to examine the rest of the room.

By now Atsuko has caught up with rauj, being a little behind due to her short conversation with Ruhiel. She instinctively scans the environment and the situation. Nothing seems significantly different from before.

Info
    Ruhiel has left.
    Close

Last edited by ★Yuki~♪ on Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
    SentaiSenpai
    Player
    Player

Post by SentaiSenpai on Tue Dec 27, 2016 2:05 am

As Mico see Rey approach the door, he was almost prepared to open it, until another man trailing behind him began crouch down and concentrate. Mico wasn't entirely sure what he was doing, but he was willing to bet it was going to be some sort of magic. He lets out a soft sigh, and closes the door as subtly as he could, though seeing as the two men had already spotted him running into the room, he guessed his trying to close the door with no one noticing was to no avail. So in an attempt to buy some time, he locks it immediately after. If he had gotten away clean Mico would have liked to sit back and observe the man's magic to get a good idea what he was up against, but he had no time and they were most likely going to be inside in moments. A small sighed passed Mico's lips as he looked around the room. No other way out. Mico's brain began to scramble for a plan. Once he heard Lyn speak up, his eyes began to shift to her direction in a bit of a glare though it most likely went unnoticed with his short height, hood, and goggles. "None of that answers my questions, lady!" Mico once again sighs heavily. "Look, I jumped in because it looked like the woman with the ink on her...everything... was about to try and take you out. You have the ability to disguise yourself though, and that is incredibly valuable. So since I wasn't able to sit back and watch the full extent of these powers, I need the rundown on their limits. Quickly!"

Mico looks around the room for a short moment before walking over to a desk and pushing it in front of the door. "Desks stop fireballs, right? Yeah...we're totally saved." He stops for a moment and thinks before turning back to Lyn, he didn't like his plan, as it could easily prove dangerous for her given the first impression he had left, but it was the only one he could think of. He turned to Lyn as he spoke. "This may not be a great idea, but if you turned yourself into me, they would have to take us both and sort us out. Rey seems to need you, and they all know you can disguise yourself by now so if there was two of me, well you see where this is going." Mico hesitantly reaches for his hood and scarf, pulling them both away from his face to reveal it. The goggles were next, being lifted to his forehead as he continued. "I'll give you a look at what's under the hood so you can mimic it in case they try to pull it back. This disguise will need to stand up to a close inspection. But you're going to want to make sure you have my face covered, because I'm going to put these back on so I can hide my face from the rest of them." Once she had a decent look at his face, yellow fur, tiger like appearance, red mohawk, all of it, he began to pull his goggles down and his hood back up. He left the scarf around his neck so his words would no longer be slightly muffled, but it was coming back up over his snout at the first sign of a break in. "Okay, this is a pretty risky plan, but it should get up both in close enough to the group. If there's a slight chance that the woman with the tattoos is going to rush you...um...me...well you AS me, then you need to ditch the disguise and run. Got it?" He sincerely hoped she did. There was no way they were going to give Mico and Lyn much more time to prepare. "Oh, and in case they don't ask me, but instead you as me. My name is Mico Lorelly." Once he was done berating her with plans and info he stood next to her, preparing for the others to immediately come barging in.
    Dr.Atrium
    The Good Doctor
    The Good Doctor

Post by Dr.Atrium on Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:20 pm

Reymondo sees the hooded figure rush over to the door, he then sees the door handle jiggle a bit. When Rey tries to turn the knob, it doesn't move, he lets out a sigh. He then hears something being moved behind the door and when he looks through the glass, he sees the hooded man pushing a table to the door. He sighs yet again and turns to look at Dethrial and sees that he is casting some spell. "Hey Deth, you think you can get this door open without having to brake the door down? I would rather not have to buy this school another door. I don't the hooded guy in there can get out. I don't think Lyn is in any danger after all, why save someone to kill her? However I don't want him in there alone with her long."

Inventory
    Lantern, Scythe, Protraction Apache Revolver, Branded summoning pentagram, Colette's AQL Code (#1209), Kaavi's AQL Code(#1811), A plain alloy box with one quartz crystal that Kaavi was testing, Rey's own AQL (#3356), Spirit Lens

"Revenge is an act of passion; Vengeance of justice. Injuries are revenged; Crimes are avenged."
    "I do not live in hope. I work to return it."
    SloneHalcourt
    Player
    Player

Post by SloneHalcourt on Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:45 pm

Dethrial cancels his spell with a huff as the small man fully closed the door and it would make it impossible to open with breaking the door. He then stands up and places his helmet back on his head and grips his sword breaker and place in the pair hands on his left side. Hey, I'm going to need a short sword with a strong cross guard. The hands then pulls the sword towards them and begin to reshape it, the metal glowing red.

As Dethrial approaches the door he brandished his new blade and speaks to Ray in a calm voice "How do you want to do this?" After hearing that Rey wanted to not break down the door Dethrial thinks for a moment. "I could pull the bolts out of the door hinges and unlock the mechanical parts, but the magical parts are beyond me, if the door has no magical locks I can push it in then after my magic is done."
    Hamma-Man

Post by Hamma-Man on Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:07 pm

Rauj winces somewhat at the illuminated view of the room, he notes the liquid and its odd apparent texture; it makes his stomach churn. He turns his attention to the trail of shards leading to the door where it seems to stop which piques his interest. He returns the professor's nod and excuses himself from the room, once again sliding pass the onlookers, trying not to bump into them. He was considering seeing if he could nab something, but rejects the thought given the circumstances, getting caught now would basically mean he would be suspected of whatever occurred in that room, not the kind of attention anyone would want.

He heads back towards where he left Kaavi, not to report in to the authorities there mind you, but to instead check on the girl. He had a few questions he needed answered about what went down in that room and what exactly was stolen, that and he had a feeling she possessed a bit of insight only she could share on the situation. He considers the others he ran into around the time he discovered the scene, but brushes away the thought, they were for the most part of no concern to him or what he was looking for... more than likely. Though he'd admit they were indeed amusing. He shrugs as he comes to the conclusion that perhaps they would run into each other again later on... Little did he know how soon that would be.

Inventory
    Visor, Spiked Knuckles, Spark Ring, Bap-Master (Totem), Magicked Room Key [#52], AQL#1502, Pass-Codes notebook, AQL Design-Sheet, Duffel Bag
    Belt Contains: 9 lock picks (4 enchanted), Shuko 2x, Ashiko 2x
    Boots Contain: 2 small daggers

"Its Better to Cross the Line and Suffer the Consequences then to Just Stare at the Line for the Rest of Your Life."
    DelaKayte
    Player
    Player

Post by DelaKayte on Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:14 pm

Atsuko skids to a stop as she sees Rauj stepping out of the room into the hallway, directly in her path from the stairs.

In case he's planning to go the other way, she waves her hands over he head. "Hey!" She says guite loudly, though not quite a shout, as she jogs towards him. "Where man have Haykyuel? Man walk you? I need Haykyuel. Please help for me?"

Inventory
    Cloak- white, waterproof, fur lined Clothing- haltar top, short shorts, knee-high leather boots Backpack- waterproof canvas Gear- Knife, mess kit, string, waterproof bedroll, canvas sheet, Worn out Sonic Boots, Black and gold formal outfit Hunting Javelin x2 | AQL#1498 | Alexander's AQL Code #1131 |Party AQL codes: #1502, #3356
    ★Yuki~♪
    ★Ojouhimesama☆
    ★Ojouhimesama☆

Post by ★Yuki~♪ on Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:06 pm

Rauj, in a light jog, makes his way back to the stairs so he can move back towards the room Kaavi is being taken care of in. Ironically he nearly bumps into atsuko on the way there, however she manages to stop just beforehand. 

Realizing that Kaavi would likely be conscious by now, and who knows... perhaps already on her way somewhere else, Rauj tries to encourage Atsuko to keep moving while they talk.

Meanwhile, Rey and Dethrial are getting ready to force their way into the room Lyn and Mico escaped to. However Dethrial realizes his first mistake as his metal hands begin to automatically reforge his weapon into a shortsword, simple in design but useful for what he needs. Sparks and the scraping sound of metal on metal fill the immediate area and Dethrial can just barely hear a man from further down the hall yell "sonova--".

A little worried he stares after the man, who has pulled out an AQL and is running in the opposite direction with another person. 

At this point their time is relatively limited if they don't wish to get caught.

"Ah..." Lyn purses her lips, studying the little rogue as best she can, making note of anything of importance. Mico can see her eyes shiver and dart from key feature to another. She begins frowning and continues to study him; finally sighing. "I don't understand your physical make-up. I would have to examine and study your kind further..." she pauses for a moment, a little emberassed at her next statement. "Besides... I can only transfigure into one singular sex."

Slowly running out of options, the two need to find some other way to escape.
    ...running... she whispers as she walks towards the glass window of the classroom.
    Lyn presses her hand against it, feeling the warm sun-rays through the cold glass. "Why are we running?" she asks with the curiosity of a child. Her bright eyes glitter with interest and excitement, towards him, or the others? 

She finally turns towards the door, looking rather determined, and begins to take a few steps towards it, reaching for the door handle.

(If allowed) She pushes the desk away from the door and opens the it, looking rather confident. However after seeing Dethrial and Rey she suddenly loses all her composure and determination and flinches. A visible shiver runs down her spine. "A-ah..." 

Atsuko and Rauj have by this point nearly arrived the room Kaavi was last seen in. It took rauj a little bit to figure out what Atsuko needed, though with the concept being fresh in his mind he manages to draw the conclusion that haykuel was her way of asking for an AQL. He stops in-front of the classroom in question.

(Once he attempts to enter) He opens the door - entering rather enthusiastically, since he is in somewhat of a hurry to see whether or not Kaavi is even still here - and promptly bumps into a rather tall man who was just about to exit the room, in fact, still having his hand raised to reach for the door.

The impact does very little to the tall man but presents Rauj with a very fair opportunity to reach for the mans wallet while he's at it.

He can hear the voice of two girls, one younger and one around his age, conversing in the back of the room.

Info 
    Mia & Reala have joined.
    Close
    SentaiSenpai
    Player
    Player

Post by SentaiSenpai on Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:05 am

Upon hearing the limits to Lyn's ability Mico began to scramble for a new plan, he spent a few moments wracking his brain for a new way to approach the group, specifically Rey, without interference from the others. He was at a loss. At this point he began to realize that maybe he was going to have to cut his losses and just hope that the man Rey was with didn't try to take out Mico with whatever spell he had planned. "Maybe I could just have her transform, and then make it look like I took off through the window! No wait, that wouldn't accomplish anything." As Mico continued brainstorming he suddenly caught the end of Lyn's whispering. As she continued he looked up to her and attempted to explain. "Well see, I need to approach one of the members of that group, but with the attempt on your life, and my stunning heroics I'm not entirely sure how welcomed I would be if I just strolled you back to them. Not to mention the whole, trying to kill you thing. The lady with the tattoos... Do you owe her some gold or something?" Almost in the middle of his rambling, Lyn seemed to walk away from him and towards the desk that was blocking the door. "Um...She tried to kill you!" The desk was moved. "She tried to KILL you!" The door was swung open, and suddenly the girl seemed to go pale. He could practically feel her fear from across the room. Mico stepped forward to see what had her frozen, his eyes widened underneath his goggles as he noticed the large man wielding a blade in front of her. "IS HE TRYING TO KILL YOU?!" Mico shouted while dashing to the doorway. He grabs onto her wrist again and yanks her back into the room, kicking the door closed again. Once she's back in the room he releases her wrist, and starts to pull the desk back to the door.

Mico lets out a heavy sigh, his gaze returning to Lyn. His goggles and scarf hid his glare pretty effectively, though that didn't stop him from letting it linger on her a bit. "Just do me a favor and find somewhere to hide." Mico took a few steps back from the door in case any spells were to come flying through. "What is wrong with these people?" He muttered to himself while reaching back for his katar. He didn't want this to get violent, but it never hurt to be prepared. A few more steps back away from the door. The desk may make an okay barricade, but it would probably make better shrapnel.
    Dr.Atrium
    The Good Doctor
    The Good Doctor

Post by Dr.Atrium on Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:12 am

Reymondo looks down the hall to see what he guessed was a student running away from them while talking on one of the crystals he has been trying to get his hands on. He lets out a loud angry sigh. "Okey, I am done with formalities! Dethrial, help me break the door-"He is cut off when he hears the door click again and the door open. He sees it is Lyn that has let him in. At first he was really happy to see that she trusted him, but then he saw her freeze and her face turn pale. Rey took a step forward and was going to say something when the door is slammed into his face. Getting increasingly ticked off, Rey rushes the door and swings it open as hard as he can so he can push whoever maybe behind it out of the way. Rey then charges into the room and kicks the table out of the way. "Get in here Deth!" He shouts and when the man walks into the room, he shuts the room once more.

Rey looks around the room taking note of everything. Enkidu, who is still in his arms, lets out a loud cry, showing how unhappy he is. Rey puts the bird down and he walks off looking around. Rey then looks at the hooded man. "I wanted to find you and thank you for saving Lyn's life, however due to all the hassle you have put us through, I am just going to ask who you are." He stops for a moment remembering how scared Lyn was. He takes a deep breath and slowly lets it out. Now is not the time for you to be losing your cool." He thinks to himself as he calms down. He then walks over to Lyn, though keeping an eye on the hooded guy. "Are you ok? I am very sorry about what happened. I had no idea that would of happened to you. I promise that I had nothing to do with what she did and I am in fact beyond angry that she tried to kill you. I do not wish any ill onto you. I can only hope you can trust me."

Inventory
    Lantern, Scythe, Protraction Apache Revolver, Branded summoning pentagram, Colette's AQL Code (#1209), Kaavi's AQL Code(#1811), A plain alloy box with one quartz crystal that Kaavi was testing, Rey's own AQL (#3356), Spirit Lens

"Revenge is an act of passion; Vengeance of justice. Injuries are revenged; Crimes are avenged."
    SloneHalcourt
    Player
    Player

Post by SloneHalcourt on Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:32 am

Dethrial sheathes his sword and keeps his back to the door. After a moment he looks at the small man who has tensed up ready to fight and Lyn's terrified face. She had backed into a corner and was trembling with fear, Makes sense that they're on edge, we did just break this door and we seem like were going to kill them. He then slowly puts down his shield and looks and the small man. "Sir, I have to thank you as well for saving Lyn but why are you trying to steal her away? I know we may not look like it but we do not wish to fight you or to shed any blood." Dethrial then pulls off his helmet and tries to give a kind smile.
    Hamma-Man

Post by Hamma-Man on Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:54 am

Rauj cocks his head at Atsuko as she runs up to him slightly distressed. He stares at her for a moment contemplating what she's trying to say, thinking back to the first time he encountered her. "Haykyuel... Hay... Kyu... El... Ay...Quu... El...? Oh! A.Q.L.!" He nods to himself as he realizes what's being said, he had walked by her at this point but had slowed his steps to muse over the subject. He stops for a moment and glances up and down the hall rather nonchalantly. Seeing no one currently close enough to discern what he does next; he says "Catch" at a suitable volume and turns towards Atsuko, before under-handing her the spare AQL he found earlier. "He uhh... Had an extra... Yeah. Seems legit." He shrugs, then turns back to the path and continues down the hall towards where he left Kavvi.

Info
    Rauj relinquishes ownership of   AQL#1498 to Atsuko
    Close

He stops in front of the door. Listening carefully he can definitely discern voices, two of them in particular... One seems to be talking about the condition of the other, he assumes this is the nurse. Nodding to himself before sliding the door open and taking a step, and instantly being repelled by a mass of a man, one who seemed to take up the vast majority of the doorway. He  notices the man and was about to dodge him, but notes the pouch at his side and stumbles back a few steps while slipping the man's money into one of his pockets.

He raises an eye brow and stares at the man measuring him up quickly as he says, "... Hi? Apologies, but if ya don't mind i need to speak to the lady behind you with the glasses..." He notes that the large man just... kind-of silently stares at him... After an awkward moment of silence, he leans in a bit and snaps his fingers at the un-moving man, "Um... yo? Excuse me...?" He pauses letting another beat pass "Can you move...? ... Please?" He takes a step back, scratching his head and trying to get a peek around the mountain of a man before leaning back to Atsuko and whispering, "... Help?"

Inventory
    Visor, Spiked Knuckles, Spark Ring, Bap-Master (Totem), Magicked Room Key [#52], AQL#1502, Pass-Codes notebook, AQL Design-Sheet, Duffel Bag

"Its Better to Cross the Line and Suffer the Consequences then to Just Stare at the Line for the Rest of Your Life."
    TheWhiteRabbit
    Player
    Player

Post by TheWhiteRabbit on Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:41 pm

"Well." Mis says with a smile. Her hand slowly running down Kaavi's arm. "Lucky for you nothing seems to be broken." There is a emerald green light coming from the palm of her right hand as she slowly heals Kaavi's bruises. "I'm actually surprised considering the condition you appear to be in." Her eyes tilt up to Kaavi's as she speaks. Her smile turning more playful. "What exactly were you doing for this to happen to you?" She raises an eyebrow in interest.

Meanwhile Reala standing in the back looking around the room as his mind wonders picks up on the conversation. He turns his head and sees Mia's eyes. He sighs and shakes his head. Not again. He thinks. He turns and begins to walk towards the door. "Lurch?" Mia says with a questioning voice. Reala turns his head in her direction with a raised eyebrow as if questioning why she stopped him. "Where you off to?" She chuckles slightly as she speaks. He tilts his head slightly raising his eyebrow a little more as his gaze switches rapidly between Mia and Kaavi. "What are you?" She looks at Kaavi for a second and then quickly back at Reala. Her face slightly red. "SHUT UP!" She yells swinging her hands down at her sides. She stands on her toes with a combination and anger and embarrassment. He laughs and walks to the door.

He reaches for the door as it suddenly opens and a man smaller than him begins to walk through. Before he can react he collides with the man. Or more so the man collides with him. Reala wasn't phased from bumping into the man but still Reala reaches out as to console the man but he had already regained his composure and stance. Well that was quick. His face concerned and curious more than anything. The man in front of his said he wanted to speak with the girl in the room with the glasses. The girl Mia is healing? He must know her. He gets a little lost in thought he is brought back to reality by the man snapping his fingers. The man asks him to move. Well thats just rude. He thinks. You ran into me. His face more offended now. He scoffs and does something he shouldn't of. Irritated by the mans actions and tone he steps forward. Not gently though. He steps with force. A loud slam is heard in both the room and he hallway from his foot hitting the ground. 275 pounds of man and a whole suit of heavy armor to boot just smashed into the floor. He stands up straight. Six foot five inches. Looming over the man in front of him. His hands balled into fists. He was going to take another step out of the doorway. Thats when the thing caused from the mistake happened.

"What the hell are you doing?" A voice came from behind him. Soft and sweet. His blood ran cold as he slowly turned his head. He sees Mia just off to the left of him smiling. Her eyes closed and her hands clasp behind her lower back. Her mid section is swaying forward and back. Reala nervously smiles and slowly raises his hand to point at the man in front of him to pass the blame. He got halfway through that action. "Passing the blame?" He face, stance and body movements stayed the same. There was an uncomfortable silence. The only noise was the slight creaking of the floor boards as Mia rocks forward and back. Reala beings to slowly shrug. "So you decide to make a scene huh?" She begins to slowly walk up to him. Her smile still lingering. Eyes still closed. "Make that two actually." Reala turns to face her slightly hunched as if trying to bend to her level. His face embarrassed and visually trying to apologize. "Because this place only opens to the public on rare occasions." She reaches up and puts her hand on the side of his face slowly moving it down and grabbing his beard. Reala'a head jerks down as he winces. "IF YOU GET ME THROWN OUT FOR SOME STUPID ALTERCATION SO HELP ME YOU'LL WAKE UP IN A DITCH!" She lets go and Reala's head cocks back up.

Mia them immediately turns to the man at the door with a welcoming slime. Her attitude completely shifted. "Hello." She says in a chipper voice. "Sorry about all that. He is kind of an idiot." She turns to Reala and puts her hands on the chest plate of his armor. "Move it Lurch." She grunts as she pushes Reala out of the way who loses his balance and falls back word with a loud thud. "I overheard." She turns back to the man at the door. "That you need to speak to the girl with the glasses. Do you mean Kaavi?" She shifts her body sideways to reveal Kaavi in the middle of the room. Onlooking the situation. "Do you know her or how she ended up that way? Please come in." Mia turns and begins to walk towards Kaavi. Her arms swaying back and forth. She catches Reala out of the corner of her eye rubbing his head while on the ground. She scoffs. "Get over it stretch." Once she reaches Kaavi she turns back to the doorway. "Luckly nothing was broken. I patched her up with some light healing magic so she should be fine." She motions at the man. "Please come in."
    DelaKayte
    Player
    Player

Post by DelaKayte on Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:29 pm

Atsuko follows Rauj back up the stairs, though quite a bit slower as she is simultaneously trying to figure out the AQL. As it turns out, that's a good thing, because in her distracted state, if she'd been right behind Rauj there would have been a comical collision reminiscent of those played for laughs in performances.

She half watches the interaction of the 3 in the doorway, and half continues turning the AQL over in her hand, trying to see how it might work. A big button labelled "press here to talk" would be great, but it would have to be in her native tongue. She can barely speak common, let alone read it. Maybe they put pictures on it. She sighs.

Inventory
    ★Yuki~♪
    ★Ojouhimesama☆
    ★Ojouhimesama☆

Post by ★Yuki~♪ on Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:48 pm

Lyn instinctively yelps in surprise, even-though it shouldn't be, when the door is torn back open and Rey and Deth step into the room. She's clearly distressed but tries her best to hold her composure. 

She glances over to the little hooded rogue with guilt written all over her face as she fidgets with her school uniform. "He's not trying to steal me away. I think..." she says, blushing briefly at the thought. "Everything happened so fast. He simply helped out when he saw what was happening. He saved my life." she glances over at him again. While everyone else is oblivious to it, it's written in her gaze that she knows he has other plans, but plans to leave up to him whether he is straight forward about it or decides to keep it hidden. 

Rey then explains about Atsuko causing Lyn to visibly jerk from remembering the situation and the sudden panic that stemmed from it. She looks up at him, meeting his eyes as best as she can, though it's clear she is having a hard time. "You shouldn't hate her for it. It makes perfect sense given the circumstance. I had told you then that there was no reason for either of you to trust me and therefore I should have expected something like that to happen. I cannot chide her for her actions."

After finally saying what's on her mind she glances back down at the floor, then across the room. Anything not to have to stare directly into the strangers eyes. 

Kaavi, who is sitting on one of the tables previously pushed together, is watching the situation unfold. She can't help but smirk at the three's interactions with one another. When Mia invites the two inside she gives them an acknowledging nod, thereafter adjusting her glasses. Unsurprisingly, she seems like a perfect copy to the other one, save for the lab coat which is missing. 

There doesn't seem to be any sign of security, like the professor suggested, likely because they had already left by now. 

She takes note of Atsuko fidgeting with the AQL, turning it over several times and examining all its features. It's long, about the size to be comfortably held with a loose grip in one hand, made of a light blue crystal, roughly in the shape of a rectangle. It's sides are smooth and shimmering with beautiful textures. There is a small metal frame around it that seems to be fitted on tight. None of it is removable from the crystal held within. It's made out of various different metals, most notably silver and gold, making it a pretty expensive device - Though Atsuko wouldn't easily understand the value of such a thing here. There are small round plates on each side of the device, fitted with two gems; one a brilliant green and the other a cloudy blue. Tapping on them seems to press them in like buttons, but they do not seem to do anything. 

"You swipe it." Kaavi says towards Atsuko, not sure wether she heard it or not. "From the tip to just about where that piece of frame splits the crystal in two."
    She smiles, like a mother watching a child - no - like a child watching its parent figure out the newest and latest in technology. It's clear to Rauj that her personality and composure are significantly different to that displayed by Lyn when she disguised herself as Kaavi. He makes a mental note of her limitation.
    SentaiSenpai
    Player
    Player

Post by SentaiSenpai on Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:09 pm

Once the two men open the door Mico mentally face palms. Right, the lock. That's a rookie mistake. Nonetheless he remains on his guard as the two men enter, rather aggressively, if Rey knew who was under the hood then he wouldn't be a threat. Unfortunately that wasn't the case at the moment so Mico had to be ready to dodge any attacks from both men. At first Rey approaches him, clearly irritated by this point. Mico couldn't blame him but it was still a bit unnerving to see how quickly the man could lose his cool. Once Rey threw some questions in his face, and then moved onto Lyn without giving him much of a chance to answer Mico's gaze shifted to the other man, who seemed a bit more collected. He asked Mico why he was trying to steal Lyn away, and removed his helmet. Mico could only assume this was to show off a smile that was supposed to be reassuring, though he still remained skeptical. A short moment of silence passed before Mico finally sheathed his katar on the small of his back and let himself relax just a bit. He began reach into his coat as he spoke, his hand rustling through the inner pockets. "Not so much trying to steal her away, just trying to work through some trust issues. It's been an eventful day." He could hear Lyn more or less explaining saying the same thing to Rey. After a few seconds he finally finds what he was looking for inside his coat, pulling out a small folded piece of paper. His eyes return to Dethrial as he continues. "If you'll excuse me, I have some business with your partner here." He points to Rey before walking over to him and Lyn.

Just as Lyn finished speaking to Rey is when Mico demanded his attention by speaking up before he really even had a chance to respond to her. "Did she mention the part where I saved her life yet? Because I guess that means she kinda owes me, huh?" Mico began to unfold the piece of paper and pulled the scarf away from his nose and mouth once the paper was unfolded. "I guess that's something that the two of you have in common now, huh?" Mico held the paper up to Rey...well... as high as he could anyway, while his free hand pulled the hood from his head and the goggles from his eyes. "Depending on how important she was to you, I guess that means you'd owe me even more now?" With his face now revealed, once he had given Rey a good chance to read the note about him coming to collect on the favor he owed, Mico crumpled it and tossed it to the floor.

Info
    Mico lets gravity have it's way with   Scrap of Paper
    Close

Mico let out a soft sigh and decided to drop the sarcasm for a moment, this time speaking to both of the men in the room. "In all seriousness though, I am sorry this turned into so much of a mess. I saw her abilities and the potential usefulness in them, so when the human canvas was getting ready to take her out, I couldn't help but step in. I would have made the trade back a bit sooner but when I got her away from her would-be assassin, I figured your companion over there wasn't readying a spell to conjure up a reward for my daring heroics." Mico gives a quick gesturing nod over to Dethrial before continuing. "That spell didn't seem to bring any attention to us though, so all's well and good...right?"

Last edited by SentaiSenpai on Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Dr.Atrium
    The Good Doctor
    The Good Doctor

Post by Dr.Atrium on Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:55 pm

Reymondo couldn't help but be a bit baffled by how easily it is for Lyn to just forgive Atsuko. He was about to reply to her when the short hooded figure starts talking and walks over to him, Rey recognized his voice. He then sees the man unfold a piece of paper and hold it as high up as he could. Rey reads what it says...and just drops his head, letting out a sigh. "I didn't think I would be seeing you so soon...", he says to the man. Rey knows who he is instantly and couldn't help but be a bit worried. "Why is he here now? Does this mean the man has been trailing me ever since I left!? I mean I just got here which means he did too." Rey sighs again, hiding how unhappy he is.

He turns to Dethriel, "Deth, I would like to introduce you to a...friend, lets go with that, a friend of mine. This is Mico. We can trust him. Especially since I now owe the man two favores..." Rey then turns back to Mico. "Fine, I owe you twice. Thank you for saving her. However you are going to have to wait to cash in the favores. I have yet to accomplish what I wanted to here. When I am done, then I will do whatever it is that you want of me."

Rey walks over to Lyn. "I don't think i ever told you my name, it's Reymondo-" He gets cut off as Enkidu lets of another squawk as he walks next to Lyn looking up at her. "And this is my partner Enkidu. May I ask why you seem to be avoiding looking at me, or at lest making eye contact with me? Have I done something to offend you?" When he is done speaking, he hears the familiar voice of Mitsuko. "Why do you care?" Mitsuko asks while leaning on the door. Rey looks over at her for a moment, then goes back to looking at Lyn waiting for his answer.

Inventory

SloneHalcourt
    Player
    Player

Post by SloneHalcourt on Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:01 pm

Lyn's words caught him off guard, her sudden forgiveness for her attacker was concerning to Dethrial he then sees her give the small hooded man a glance and a tendril of doubt wraps it's self around his heart saying that they are not done yet. Dethrial breaths a sigh of relief as the small man then stands down, puts away his weapon and relaxes his stance. Though something still felt off about the small man, his very presence seemed familiar. Rey then tells Dethrial that the mans name is Mico and that he is a friend and that he owes the man a few favors.

Then as Mico reveals his strange furry face a flood of happy memories fill Dethrial's mind, So there are natural ones over here, I guess I should get as much data as I can for Zelia. I wonder how Tressa is doing....  Dethrial then shakes his mind free of the thoughts and keeps his back to the closed door, deciding on not fully letting his guard down just yet. Rey the speaks again asking Lyn why she avoids eye contact with him, so Dethrial says something as well "Now, that were all here could you also tell me why you avoid me and refuse to speak or make eye contact with me? I know here it is a sign of disrespect or fear...if I have done anything to earn such treatment I need you to tell me."
    Hamma-Man

Post by Hamma-Man on Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:19 pm

Rauj's concern turns into irritation as the man scoffs and takes one meaty step forward. "... Try to be nice..." He hops back a few steps, getting past the big guy was now an impossibility, and he definitely didn't want to cause a scene. He considers his options when a soft a sweet voice chimes in from behind the behemoth before him. The titan stops stone cold, as if some kind of higher power had decided to intervene. Rauj notes a petite girl in blue behind 'Tiny' to Rauj's right, her smile sweet and innocent, and yet... Rauj freezes up as she rocks back in forth, a sense of dread sweeps over his senses, causing him wince a bit as she yells.

Her interactions with 'Lurch' surprise and confuse him, completely dumbfounded as the girl begins speaking to him. "Huh... Its... That's uh... N- not a problem... I might've been a bit too forceful in trying to get by..." The room shakes as the large man hits the ground, her apparent command of him still baffling Rauj who has dropped his stance at this point and merely looks on with an incredulous stare at the man who towered before him merely seconds ago. He slowly turns back to the girl and by extension, Kaavi, who seems to be not only in a better condition, but an overall good mood as well. "Unfortunately, no i don't know her too well, i merely happened across her..." He pauses before explaining further, walking towards the pair after being invited in, noting that security had taken off somewhere, the guards the professor had mentioned earlier were nowhere to be seen. Then again with 'stretch' over there, not sure they needed any security at all.

"... She was in an odd looking room, the flickering lights drew my attention and i found her unconscious within then carried her here. The professor who showed me the way here asked me to show him the room i found her in afterwards; there were a few strange things within so he stuck around to examine the place, I came back here." He walks slowly towards Kaavi and motions for her to shift a bit so he too can sit upon one of the lined up desks with a warm smile. "Its good to see she's alright, but i'll admit there were a few off things about where she was..." He shifts his gaze from the girl in blue back to Kaavi as he speaks, "What exactly happened in there? The place was a mess and you were all bruised up..." He trails off, allowing Kaavi some time to answer before continuing.

Inventory

TheWhiteRabbit
    Player
    Player

Post by TheWhiteRabbit on Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:07 am

Reala begins to stand as the others reach the table. He brushes himself off and walks towards them. The weight in his steps can be heard in the floor. He stops Behind Mia a little off to her right. His arms behind his back. Mia looks up at him with a grin. "Welcome back." She says with a snarky childish tone. "I came to help. Or more so the nurse and some guards came." She looks to Rauj. "Me and the big guy were in their office so I might get some help with my healing." She points to Reala. "I need to know as much as i can so I can keep him alive. There was a call or something on those rectangle things. Like the one your." She points to Atsuko. "Your...friend is...holding." Her voice trails off.

She looks Atsuko up and down as she attempts to figure out the AQL. Mia's heart quickens slightly at Atsuko's almost naked appearance. She takes a step forward. Reala reaches out a hand to stop her but she immediately brushes it off. "Stop it." She snaps with an irritated face as she turns her head to Reala. "I'm busy" Steps over to Atsuko studying her body. She was so focused on her height and proportions that she didn't realize she had tattoos. "Hi." She says with confidence as she looks at the markings of her body. Reala rolls his eyes. "I'm Mia. I like the tattoos." She steps behind Atsuko. Mia hears Kaavi tell Atsuko to swipe something. "Yeah." She says. "I saw security do that from the infirmary." She is now right of Atsuko. "Do they have a story?" Mia reaches out her hand ready to run it down Atsuko's arm. Reala face-palms at the sight. From one to another. He thinks as he shakes his head. He clears his throat loud and Mia jumps at the sound. Breaking her out of her mental state. She looks over at Reala who has an eyebrow raises. "What?" she says playfully looking back and forth to Reala and Atsuko. "I wasn't doing any-" Reala motions her over with a finger and points next to himself as if telling her to get over here. "But." She looks up at Atsuko and back to Reala whos hand was still pointing down. His face was blank. She growls in anger. "Fine!" she spouts. She walks back to Reala frustrated. Her hands balled. She is mumbling as she moves. She spins around and stops at his side slamming her foot. She crosses her arms like a child that lost an argument and looks away from Reala with her eyes closed.
    DelaKayte
    Player
    Player

Post by DelaKayte on Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:42 am

Atsuko looks up at Kaavi when her reverie is interrupted by instruction.  Yous wipe it...  She looks at the device in puzzlement, then lifts her arm across her chest, getting ready to wipe the screen with her forearm.

This action becomes frozen as Mia approaches her and begins to circle. When Mia reaches up as though she is going to touch Atsuko, Atsuko quickly sidesteps out of her reach, back to the wall, and eyes toward the room. "I also like tattoos. They have story. Not say right now." Once Atsuko realizes that the circling and movements were curiosity, not danger, she relaxes a bit. "I sorry right now. I'm Atsuko Samhradháin. Situations right now make me sensitive. I messed up one time already, except I don't know how to know how. I need say at not demon, 'I sorry right now.' "

She sighs, and looks towards Kaavi. "I glad Healer do good for you." As she says this, she wipes the device with her forearm, as though trying to clean off a smudge.

Inventory
    ★Yuki~♪
    ★Ojouhimesama☆
    ★Ojouhimesama☆

Post by ★Yuki~♪ on Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:00 pm

"My lab?" Kaavi adjusts her glasses. Her smile has faded but she doesn't seem sour or angry or in any other way distressed. 
    "It's for biological studies. I get samples from time to time that the academy wants me to study. I can't exactly give you a lot of details but I was working on some quartz crystals when I received a rather odd request. Normally most of my work is centered around animals and the occasional oddity or two. Needless to say when I saw corpse of the man I was supposed to examine I noticed a lot of odd features that were very inhuman. At first I thought it may be a demon, since some local demon-hunters tend to sell their bodies so that we might study them. However this was very different. The man had multiple pairs of eyes and long spindly appendages. His entire body was laced with tiny fibers, like hairs of a spider, that clung to my tools. It was all rather bizarre and equally fascinating. Last I remember I was about to make the first cut when I suddenly woke up here in this room."

Sometime during the lengthy and rather boring explanation, Atsuko finally manages to polish the AQLs surface enough to warrant a response from her arm rubbing against it. The small device hums to life, gently pusating as suddenly - to atsuko - the world seems to turn dim. She can still see everything but it is almost as if someone had switched off the lights. A rectangular pad beams to light inches away from the device in her hand with 10 numbers on it; from 0 to 9. 

Lyn lets out a sigh of relief as the two men are distracted with the little rogue. Though before she seems to be able to take some time to think both men have already turned her to ask about her shyness. Her eyes dart between the two men and her expression is, which is rather animated, changes to an awkward smile as she raises her hands before her. "Ah... I am simply a little embarrassed at my capricious action."
    SentaiSenpai
    Player
    Player

Post by SentaiSenpai on Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:20 pm

Mico chuckled slightly as Rey pointed out how quickly they met back up. He gives a slight nod as he begins to explain, trying to omit some of the more incriminating details. "Yeah, well it turns out my 'coworkers' weren't to happy with some of my methods. I put my name out on the streets, which helped you and others like you, 'cept with more money, find me. It worked great until they decided to kick me out. I was out my door a day after you were." He let out a soft sigh, but soon after shrugged rather comically. "So, I figured with my ass out on the street it would be a good time to gather some supplies and look up the guy who owed me. I'm not here to yank you away from whatever you're doing, hell I may even help you out with whatever this little project is. The only catch being that I need a place to stay. They didn't let me keep a whole lot of the money I earned with them." For a short moment his eyes glanced to Dethrial, then to Lyn, then back to Rey. "Also, as you can imagine, I didn't leave on the greatest terms. Good enough terms to leave with my life, but if any details about my past 'business dealings' come to light, I'll be in a pretty bad position. So my one and only rule is, no details about my past are to be discussed in public." Once Mico finishes with his ramblings things seem to move on. He decided not to tell them he had been following and watching them. Rey simply tells the other man in the room that Mico can be trusted, he also referred to him as... Death? Mico raised a brow, and tilted his head slightly. "His parents named him...Death? Nah, it must be a nickname of some sort." Then both men seem to simultaneously ask Lyn about her averted gaze. Mico could not arch his brow, or tilt his head any further.

Once she gave them an answer a few moments of awkward silence passed. Mico waited a moment before clearing his throat and breaking the silence. "Okay, she's shy and awkward like most schoolgirls. Mystery solved! Now what's our next move?"
    Dr.Atrium
    The Good Doctor
    The Good Doctor

Post by Dr.Atrium on Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:05 pm

Reymondo thinks about what to do next. He looks at Mico and nods at him. "Thank you. I might need some help. As for your past and your work." Rey shrugs. "I haven't seen you in years. I have no idea what you have been up too." Rey makes it look like he believes what he is saying and not lieing. He gives Dethrial a look to say nothing to the others. Rey walks to the door and looks out. "I want to go back to where we were. There is a girl that I was going to talk to before we were interrupted. Lyn, I might need you to use your charming spell. Before we came in here a student was running off and calling for the guards. If we run into some, I would much rather avoid fighting them." He then opens the door and walks out. "Lets get going. I don't want to lose Kaavi."

Stepping out into the hall Rey looks around and sees nothing. As he starts walking, suddenly Mitsuko is walking next to him. She looks over at him smiling. "I am glad that we are back on track. Hopefully we can get this over with quickly." She stops and thinks for a moment. "What are you going to do about the demon that is running around?" Rey shrugs. "I need to find it first. Maybe it isn't bloodthirsty, just scared. We will have to see."

Inventory

SloneHalcourt
    Player
    Player

Post by SloneHalcourt on Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:54 pm

Dethrial listens to Mico, Lyn, and Rey carefully making sure to pay attention to both of them his eyes shifting from one person to another. So, this man is some kind of criminal from what I can hear and see...I really wonder if he is a friend of Rey's. He moves away from the door and let's Rey leave to check the hallway all the while keeping a wary eye on Mico and Lyn. Before anyone else could move he gestures towards Lyn with a warm smile "Please, follow Rey miss Lyn. I will be right behind you to make sure nothing bad happens to you and Mico you can cover our backs." He then pauses for a moment and then frowns a bit and make eye contact with Lyn "If guards do come after us can I rely on you to charm then so we don't have to shed any unnecessary blood?".

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:16 pm