Welcome to the Neogaea Roleplay Community

A1.0 - Académie de Moreau (Group 1)

TheWhiteRabbit
    Player
    Player

Re: A1.0 - Académie de Moreau (Group 1)

Post by TheWhiteRabbit on Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:58 am

He looks at Atsuko dumbfounded that she wants to stay. "You want? You're not? Are you?" He growls in anger so much he squeezes his hand crushing the spell. It goes off with a loud CRACK as he looks back towards the doors. The noise not stopping. He is so irritated that the taste in his mouth changes. "Wait." He has been in stressful situations before but the taste in his mouth has never changed. It had to be those damned doors. "Fine!" He begins to walk away. Pushing his way past people to get to the aisle. He turns and begins to walk to the exit fully intent on leaving Atsuko for his own safety. When it hits him. Where? Where did it warp him? He turns to face the stage face red with anger he yells. "WHERE DID IT WARP HIM!?!?!" He starts down towards the center stage. "WHERE DID IT WARP HIM!?!?!?! I COUNTED. THAT MAN WAS GONE FOR AROUND FIVE SECONDS. IF THIS WAS AN A TO B WARP HE WOULD OF IMMEDIATELY COME OUT!!!" He is at the foot of the stage. The noise of the doors hurts his ears but the adrenaline is holding back the pain. He continues yelling. HE WAS UNEASY. YOU WERE IRRITATED. YES I WAS PAYING ATTENTION TO YOUR FACIAL EXPRESSIONS!!! WAS THIS RUSHED? WAS THERE TESTING? DO YOU EVEN FULLY UNDERSTAND WHAT THIS THING MIGHT ACTUALLY DO? BRING OUT THE ATTENDANT!! I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HE SAW!!" At this point he is visibly shaking with fury. "Nothing pisses me off more than people then people who think they have mastered and can bend the arcane elements to their will." Still shaking he is slowly gaining control of the octave of his voice. "While those damn machines are still going I demand to know what that man saw. For the safety of these people. Hell the academy. Bring him out or so help me I'll find him." As he threatens his voice quivers with anger. A tear streams down the side of his face. His rage isn't subsiding.
    DelaKayte
    Player
    Player

Post by DelaKayte on Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:14 am

Atsuko is a little surprised when Ruhiel freaks the hell out, but nods with satisfaction. He talks a lot, this is his way. At least he's focused in the right direction, even if she's not sure what he's saying. She knows enough to realize he's demanding to see the man that went through the Demon Door, and that's a good start.

With quick, calculated movement, Atsuko uses his outburst as a distraction to slip away from him. She is fast, she is agile, and she is silent, so it likely surprises the "business-looking man" when she almost literally appears in front of him, though he doesn't seem to be the type to react more than a slight widening of the eyes.

In a soft, but stern voice, she greets him with more of a statement than a question."What you know."

Inventory
    Cloak- white, waterproof, fur lined Clothing- haltar top, short shorts, knee-high leather boots Backpack- waterproof canvas Gear- Knife, mess kit, string, waterproof bedroll, canvas sheet, Worn out Sonic Boots, Black and gold formal outfit Hunting Javelin x2 | AQL#1498 | Alexander's AQL Code #1131 |Party AQL codes: #1502, #3356
    ★Yuki~♪
    ★Ojouhimesama☆
    ★Ojouhimesama☆

Post by ★Yuki~♪ on Sun Nov 06, 2016 12:59 pm

The crowd goes silent as Ruhiel storms down the stairs.
    Pretty much immediately, at the sight of his aggression, the two attendants from earlier move around to his side of the stage, holding up their hands as to suggest he can't come any closer. One of them even tries to calm him down; "Sir. S...sir, please. You can't be yelling here. Don't come any closer or we have to call security."

Of course at this point Ruhiel has already stopped yelling and simply demands to see the man from earlier.

The professor looks rather shocked, maybe confused, at his sudden outburst and seems to have nothing more to say than "I'm quite sorry but that wont be possible at this moment. There is nothing wrong with him, he is just feeling a little ill. A common side-effect I assure you..." While he can't believe the words she is saying, her expression and the tone in her voice seem surprisingly legitimate to him, almost as if she really didn't know any better. But with that she turns and makes her way backstage.

The two attendants step further to the stairs, with one of them pulling out his Aura Quartz Link in case anything happens.

While this is all going down, Atsuko manages to cut off the man just as he is about to leave the room. Just like she expected he simply leans back a little in modest surprise as she appears before him. He stares back at the stage for a moment where Ruhiel is trying to deal with the professor and her attendants, but then gives his attention back to Atsuko.

He begins speaking, his voice rather low but very clean.
    "So you have noticed it, too? Hmm..." he adjusts his expensive glasses that give off a brief shine in the light of the hallway. "I am not sure about the details, young miss, but I have some... concerns... that we could address another time. But not here..." he pulls out a little notebook and writes down a code "Here is my AQL, contact me later and we'll talk somewhere more private." he glances back at the crowd and the leaving professor, making sure no one is noticing him talk to Atsuko through the door.
    "Was there anything else you needed? Else I'd best be on my way." he asks calmly, while trying to make it clear that he doesn't wish to be talked to further at this moment.

Info
    Atsuko received "Business Mans AQL Code".
    Close
    TheWhiteRabbit
    Player
    Player

Post by TheWhiteRabbit on Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:40 pm

He looks at the attendant who pulled out the mechanism and scoffs. "Trust me." He says with a straight face and firm voice. "If I wanted to so something I would of." He looks back at the Professor as she walks away. "Damn witch knows something. Or she doesn't know and shes trying to keep a professional look." He growls in anger gritting his teeth. White-yellow lightning hissing in his mouth. Quite visible to the few in front of him. He takes a few steps back still facing the stage. He nods slowly with a sarcastic look in his eye as he looks at the two attendants. He turns and begins to walk up the stairs shooting those who look at him cold looks. "She'll be the end of this place." He says angrily. Lightning jumping out of his mouth a few inches as he finishes his sentence.  

He looks where him and Atsuko were sitting. He stops looking at the seats. Thinks for a second then looks at the exit. "Probably that way." As he walks up by the exit he turns one last time to the stage. The attendants down bottom looking his way. Most of the people in the seats who were brave enough to turn in his direction. The one attendant with the mechanism standing there ready. Ruhiel leans forward and spits on the carpet, and looks back to the attendants. "Witch." he mutters as he turns and walks out the doorway.
    DelaKayte
    Player
    Player

Post by DelaKayte on Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:47 am

Atsuko takes the code from the man, and lets him make his getaway. Ruhiel's distraction was helpful at least in that much. For all the good it did him. She follows the watchful eyes of the crowd until she see's Ruhiel leaving. She steps out as well (through a different door if possible?) and links back up with him shortly after he leaves the watchful eyes.

Inventory
    Cloak- white, waterproof, fur lined Clothing- haltar top, short shorts, knee-high leather boots Backpack- waterproof canvas Gear- Knife, mess kit, string, waterproof bedroll, canvas sheet, Worn out Sonic Boots, Black and gold formal outfit Hunting Javelin x2 | AQL#1498 | Alexander's AQL Code #1131 |Party AQL codes: #1502, #3356
    ★Yuki~♪
    ★Ojouhimesama☆
    ★Ojouhimesama☆

Post by ★Yuki~♪ on Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:16 am

Atsuko walks across the room and leaves through a different exit, as her and the other man split ways.

As Ruhiel exits the room some of the attendants seem upset at his reaction, whereas others look rather ashamed. Either way his performance has had an impact.

Ruhiel and Atsuko exit the viewing room, leaving behind rows upon rows of bewildered guests which now seem to be chattering among themselves. It seems only after the negative implications of the attendants reaction was called out by Ruhiel do people now begin to look at the whole thing with some skepticism, even if not many.

The hallway is not as full as it was prior, making it look a lot bigger than it seemed before. Some of the guests now getting ready to exit the room as well, given the viewings abrupt ending.
    TheWhiteRabbit
    Player
    Player

Post by TheWhiteRabbit on Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:40 am

Turning to see Atsuko joining him he asks. "Where did you run off to?" Rubbing the space between the eyes and licking his teeth from the lightning. He clears his throat and cracks his neck. "I figured with you not wanting to leave and not liking the doors you would of joined me." He laughs for the first time since the stalls. "Hell I figured I'd be pulling you off of someone." He looks back at the entrance to the show room. "I should of gone through those guys. I could of easily." He rubs the back of his head in regret. "I really wanted to know where he got warped to." He sighs. Looking back at Atsuko. "Anyways you left after me and I didn't hear you behind me. You get lost?" He tilts his head slightly to the side in concern.
    DelaKayte
    Player
    Player

Post by DelaKayte on Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:44 am

Atsuko flashes a smile and replies to Ruhiel with a bit of teasing snark. "You say loud many words. People see you say. People not see me." She flips the comm code up between her fingers. "I see man not smile to Demon Door. I go to man know. I say to man know. Man know give. Man know leave fast. This let we say to man know."

It is clear she seems pleased with herself, and expects Ruhiel to notice her cleverness.

Inventory
    ★Yuki~♪
    ★Ojouhimesama☆
    ★Ojouhimesama☆

Post by ★Yuki~♪ on Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:29 pm

Pass
    TheWhiteRabbit
    Player
    Player

Post by TheWhiteRabbit on Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:40 am

He looks at her hand as she flips the code around as he processes what she was saying. "Atsuko." He says as he looks up at her. "I didn't really understa-." He pauses. "Man not smile at demon door." Moving his finger to his lip he thinks he looks at the ground. His eye moving rapidly as if to keep up with his mind. "Man not smile at demon door." He repeats. The sentence partially muffled by his finger. It clicks. He quickly looks up at her grabbing her arms shaking them slightly. "Someone else didn't like the showing?" He asks excitedly. "Where is he?" He looks around franticly letting go of her arms. He sees a few people standing talking amongst themselves here and there. Others coming out of the show room. "No none of them could be him. Nor can those brain dead sheep from the show room." Venom dripping at the end of that sentence. "Where is he?" He turns back to Atsuko with a questioning eye desperate to know. "He knew something didn't he?" He paces back and forth thinking half muttering to himself. "He must of, but why isn't he here?" His on going questions are directed at no one. Yet he continues as if talking to the inner thoughts themselves. "He must of had to leave. Maybe worried that someone might see him? He must know people here. Perhaps that witch. Maybe. Interesting. I must contact this man and find out what he knows, but how." His body freezes as he slowly turns Atsuko looking as her hand. His eye wide with almost a crazy look in it. "That code you have." His voice is that of an eager madman. "Its a way to contact him isn't it." He slowly reaches out his right hand. Shaking in excitement he touches hers and once again looks at her. His smile crooked. "Is it?" His voice now quivering.
    DelaKayte
    Player
    Player

Post by DelaKayte on Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:35 pm

Atsuko rolls her eyes at Ruhiel. "I say you already. Man know. This let we say man know. Man know say 'Haykyuel' and give." As she's speaking she gradually walks to less open areas, knowing that Ruhiel will follow without really grasping that she's herding him, since he's distracted by whatever puzzle he's trying to work out.

"You say many words. You say many many words. You hear zero words." She sighs and flippantly pushes the code at him.

Inventory
    ★Yuki~♪
    ★Ojouhimesama☆
    ★Ojouhimesama☆

Post by ★Yuki~♪ on Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:48 pm

Pass
    TheWhiteRabbit
    Player
    Player

Post by TheWhiteRabbit on Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:40 am

Quickly grabbing the code from her hand examining it intensely. "So." He holds it up the the light. "How does it work?" He looks back at her then realizes the place they are in changed. He looks around the room confused. "When did we?" He looks back at Atsuko irradiated. "Did you move while i was lost in thought? Don't do that damn it. Its not funny." Shaking his head. "Anyway did this mystery man tell you how to use this? Like is there an incantation of sorts? Or something?"

Last edited by TheWhiteRabbit on Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
    DelaKayte
    Player
    Player

Post by DelaKayte on Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:23 pm

Atsuko shakes her head. "People see you, not good faces. I move. People not see right now." She then sighs. "Miss-ter-ree man say," it is clear she is recalling sounds not words: "Hierysmai Haykyuel. Give paper." She acts it out pretending to give a piece of paper to Ruhiel. "Hierysmai Haykyuel."

Inventory

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:14 pm