Might: 2
    Stealth: 8
    Arcana: 0
    Endurance: 0
    Agility: 5
    Speed: 4
    Accuracy: 8

Load-Out:
    Carries one standard issue handgun, comes with one magazine, possible attachments being any sort of aim improvement and a disposable one-use silencer. Has an amateur crafting kit to patch up used bullet-shells and make them somewhat reusable. Can be used to fix up other things or create simple traps aswell.
    Carries one dagger, 4 inches. Long enough to take out someone once close and personal.

Background:

Shibari wasn't always meant or striving for becoming a hitman. With her coming from the east, she actually was blessed with a peaceful life, being raised by her family to be your average housewife in the future. With no fear to ever have any kind of issues in the future, she was blessed with a family that lived in a wealthy and solid environment.

There just was this urge of her, she wanted to see the world, see what lies beneath the borders of the country, so she kept dreaming of wandering grounds that are new to her, greener pastures if you may.

This drove her to the point of where she kept telling herself that she will go and take the initiative, always keeping a constant conflict with what is right or wrong. Her family always said that they wouldn't stop her from persueing her dreams, but guilt has been a massive factor for a long time. One day, with her grandfather passing away, with his final statement being that he'd be proud of her, if she was to travel around the globe and come back to tell the tales, she finally got over herself and then moved on.
    Discovering nearly the whole eastern part of the world, she learned a lot about living under conditions that are less fortunate or wealthy, ridding her somewhat spoiled behaviour she once had when she first started out travelling. But it also was time for her to cross those borders and discover what lies on the other side, then arriving in Neogaea. Not only was it for the fact that she suffered from a culture shock at first, but she soon was hit by the corruption and even harsher environment this side of the world has to offer.

It was a seemingly normal day, she has only been there for a week. The desire of her wanting to believe that she will adapt to this unknown situation kept her going. She secretly hated how things work here, she wanted to go back, but she would need money first, she spent most of it reaching those lands.
    This seemingly normal day soon turned into one of those she would never forget, and that quite soon at that. She was just leaving the inn, taking her tour to stock up when she suddenly was dragged off into an alley, a bunch of men and one woman were ganging up to rob her, they probably thought that tourists or people coming from the east would be carrying valuables with them a lot. They began going through her belongings, two of them keeping her pinned to the floor while all she could do is watch. Nobody was in sight to help her, she couldn't yell either with her mouth being shut by one of the men. A few minutes later and her small bit of money being taken away from her, the woman, seemingly the leader of the pack, waved her off. This probably was the sign for them to finish her, the men then proceeding to give her the very first beating she received in her life. Not many punches later though, there was a loud bang echoing through the alley and most likely the surrounding areas aswell. A body was dropped, which was the one of the leader's. The men scrambled, running in fear as they had no idea where that came from, leaving Shibary beaten up enough for her to not really move.
    Crying to herself, filled with even more fear than before, she only sees someone approaching. Not that she really had a choice, escape was not an option in that state. Soon, the wave of acceptance to death rolled over her and her eyes shut, waiting for the person to take her out aswell.

... That never happened though.

She felt a pair of hands pulling her up gently, her yellow eyes opening again to see what exactly is going on. Another pair of eyes stared right into hers, also yellow and kind. Her eyelids fell closed and her conciousness began to fade, her glimpse not enough to fully identify her saviour.

Shibari spent a whole day of sleeping, recovering from this traumatizing event. Her dreams were filled with the questions she seems to have, over and over, the frail body of hers constanly in motion. For a while, it seemed that she wouldn't make it, but her eyes opened up eventually to see the light of day once again. They were met by those beautiful yellow eyes she got to see before she passed out, then soon wandering to look at her whole body.

"It was a close one", the voice definitely giving away that the saviour of hers was a woman, "You really got lucky... That woman was my target. I am glad that my work came with the bonus of saving someone so beautiful."
    Shibari then opened her eyes completely. They were met with seeing the woman next to her, in a completely black getup, it was very clear that she was meant to kill. Nearly every part of her body was covered, besides her face and hair. Red, short hair, a round face and her kind yellow eyes, Shibari knew that she must be a fiery type when things get serious. The pain throughout her whole body then interrupted this moment of silence, followed by a groan.
    "Don't move too much yet! You will need more rest! Please know that you are safe here, so don't feel hurried...", the soft voice of that woman quickly calming her down.
    "I'm Kira, that's all you need to know for now. You have seen my face so your safety will come with a price. That being that you won't be allowed to speak of this ever happening. Once you are out and recovered, that'll be when we part ways, got it?"

Shibari simply nodded before the pain took another wave through her, her gasping and panting quite deeply aftewards. Kira then proceeded to let her rest, leaving the room quite elegantly. Shibari was out of comission for another two days before there were definite signs of improval. That also was the time she then was getting ready to leave. She hasn't really said a word to Kira, neither did she hear anything from her. She wasn't really fully recovered, and her body was still aching quite badly, but she was on full intent of leaving. The hand on the handle of the door, she felt a hand on her shoulder.

"Hey... You never even told me your name", she heard from behind her, "Neither did you even say anything at all. I'd say that it's rude to leave without even saying thank you, don't you think?"
    Kira had a really good point, she was not raised in a way where manners were lacking, a guilty feeling filling her. Shibari eventually turned around with a bow, taking a deep breath. "Thank.. thank you Kira for saving me, I am Shibari. Most people call me Shiba though, or used to call me, at least."

A few seconds of silence and she was met with quite a loud laugh, making her stand up straight, deeply confused.
    "Well, very nice to meet you, Shiba. I haven't seen anyone bow to me before!", one hand covering Kira's mouth from the laugh, "Don't make me think I'm your Mistress now or anything! I merely did my job!" -- It was obvious that Kira didn't know that the gestures were a bit different in the east, so she was met with a deep blush from Shbari. Not only was she embarrassed, but there was something about how Kira was presenting herself. So strong, so open, something Shibari always looked up to. Soon Kira calmed down, seeing the blush, simply tilting her head before her left hand began to caress Shibari's left cheek. "Just look at you. Such a beautiful thing around here... What would bring you to such dangerous quarters? On second thought... I think I will take you in, I can't let you go quite yet, would suck to see you go to waste!", before Shibari knew, she was dragged into the arms Kira, which was quite painful to her. This seemed to go unnoticed and one hand then grasped the wrist of hers, with her being taken away.

She obidiently followed Kira, she was saved by her after all. Seems like the room she was in was just a connection to an underground passage that was quite well hidden. With a passage that felt like an eternity to walk through, there was a door lying at the end. All she could catch was Kira leaning in to whisper to the man that was on the other side of it, then opening the door for the two.
    They entered a place that felt very unsettling to her, several people, mostly men dressed in the same attire as Kira, standing around tables or sitting in a few smaller rooms, discussing things. Little did she know that she was soon becoming one of them.

She then was also taken into a room, containing a desk, a few seats, paintings of the map and other locations and a board that held all sorts of information. The door shut behind her, with her flinching, the unsettling feeling rising by the second. Answers were more than just needed now. Kira proceeded to sit down behind the desk, gesturing her to also sit down, but on the other side. Both staring into eachother's eyes for nearly ten seconds, Kira then leaning back and caught a deep breath.

"You really don't seem cut out to survive in the state you are in right now. You should tell me what brought you here in the first place! You don't seem armed or skilled enough for any type of combat, so you can't be a mercenary or anybody that's for hire...", Kira then interrogating her.
    She didn't get an answer for a good while, yet always piercing Shibari with her eyes, which seems to have an effect everytime those were met by her. Eventually Shibari gave in, she was too scared to just leave and she didn't want to leave a bad impression, then explaining her plans, her past and the likes to the person sitting across the desk. One could think that Kira was just playing the psychologist for someone that needs to digest some heavy problems. It took nearly an hour to hear Shibari out completely and Kira then leaned back again, looking at the ceiling.

"A tourist? Here? I wonder who the hell even let you go that way without feeling guilty. The fact that nobody even stopped you once they saw that you look like you don't belong there sickens me. But... On a good note... -We- have you now. Or well, we would, if you decide to stay with us, you see? We always could use more people. Sure, you don't seem cut out for the job quite yet, but I would become your personal mentor. I have been in your shoes, and your gesture earlier gave me the idea that I could just go ahead and give it a shot! What do you think, huh?", Kira then leaving her at the matter of choice, her not forced on agreeing, she sat there, pondering on what she should do. Her face filled with a lot of conflict, Kira simply watched her, analyzing the behaviour. She knew that there was no way she would receive a "no" as an answer, she had her hooked in a way. Not only that, but the awareness about how Shibari seems to view her just increased that confidence.

"Yes.", Shibari only said, somewhat timidly, "Please take me in. I have nowhere to go and to be honest, going back out there without any sense of security is killing me. So please, show me the ropes! Show me how I can protect myself, even if it means that I will work for you now!"
    Her eyes shut quickly. Her yelling this from the bottom of her heart, it is rare that she was -this- honest with her feelings before. Kira only smirked, then laughing out like she did earlier.

"My, my. No need to yell at me like that, I am not deaf! Hah, but hey... Welcome aboard! You seem very determined to be under my wing, I like it. I never had anyone submit to me like that, someone I can boss around, someone that I can rely on as a partner. Take it as you like, but I am looking forward to forging you into someone that knows how to get the job done~"
    The words were nearly seductive, yet reassuring, the feeling of safety was the main desire Shibari had. And that was given to her now by working for the organization she was dragged into.

Weeks and months passed, the training hard and unforgiving. She would receive punishment too for wrongdoings or no-go things. Kira sure didn't slow down or pay attention to Shibari keeping up properly, she wanted to see her suffer so she'd try even harder to get strong. And with time, there were signs of success, her training showing off. She hit the point of working alongside Kira in a few missions, then seeing the work directly at hand. This was also one of the toughest phases for her as death would always fill her with sickness. Just looking at the victim's bodies was painful enough for her. Yet, Kira would force her, showing her what the true meaning of the job is, soon also drilling that feeling out of her body. Eventually, she became, even if it was just for the job, a cold-blooded killer if that was the order.
    With mentorship, there also was affection. Shibari fell in love with Kira. Her personality, attitude, attention she was giving and so on, they hit buttons over and over. This love was requilted, Kira took her in because she was quite a lovely sight, she knew that she found someone she would fall for aswell. This turned the duo into something that nobody could tear apart, rumors filling the whole headquarters when both of them were alone in their office-room. Who knows what they'd be doing when they had a free moment or two. Their style of working together also soon became one, words becoming something that wouldn't be needed once engaged in their work. It all was perfect again, Shibari had purpose, was settled, had money to get by and felt safe. Her work of course wasn't, but her confidence backed up the fact that she had her thoughts on a positive outcome at all times.

This went on for about 8 years before she suddenly found the office to be empty. Kira wasn't there at her usual time, neither did she show up for the whole day. After asking around, extremely worried she soon found out that there seemingly was a mission that would require her, and only her, to take part in.
    The days went by, Kira wouldn't show up again, day after day. This went on for a whole month until Shibari gave up waiting, taking all of her belongings and storming out of the office. She simply told everyone asking that she'll track Kira down and that nobody would stop her. Not that anyone wanted to, the respect towards both of them was too high to dare such a thing.
    And with this, her days of travel would begin anew.

Appearance:

Her usually dark appearance always seems to raise the impression of her being quite unfriendly or anti-social. Yet she rather is quiet and selective about who she talks to.

Comes in a black, long coat, wears a simple long-sleeved shirt and a tank-top undearneath. Also wears leather gloves and dark boots in combination of somewhat slim pants. It's her typical hitman getup. She tends to wear sunglasses when it's bright out, too.

Negatives:

- Quiet and somewhat selective who she talks to
    - Can appear a little cold and unfriendly at first
    - Her smile might be one of the rarest things one will see, at least the ones that are fully sincere
    - With her cold appearance is accompanied by her usually grim thoughts about certain things or situations
    - Tends to be evasive when she wants to avoid speaking about certain things
    - Distrustful with many

Positives:

- Patient with what she's doing and has to be done
    - Very efficient when it comes to materials and money
    - All around friendly, barely rejecting towards anyone willing to approach her
    - Open to helping others with matters and problems
    - Any weapon that shoots ammo will attract her attention, she would even try to fix them.
    - Also able with fixing other mechanical things
    - What she builds, she can and will use to her advantage
    - Due to her quiet attitude, she manages to remain calm or manage stresslevels fairly well.

Trivial:  
    One could say that the opposite sex is less interesting for her than the same one.
    She can get sarcastic, yet that can go undetected a lot.

Current date/time is Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:25 pm